Homosexual marriage is legal

Homosexual marriage is legal

There are 2468 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Homosexual marriage is legal. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1363 Aug 16, 2013
Judgement is coming wrote:
<quoted text> Again what does the Bible say? It will answer your questions a lot better than i can!!!
I prefer to hear YOUR OPINION on this. Care to give me an honest answer ? Or are you going to duck it ?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1364 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text> The only answer that will satisfy you would be for me to agree with you (which isn't happening)
Whats Gods institution of marriage. Why did Jesus Christ say "what God hath joined together let no man put asunder." Why didn't he make two men instead of one man and one woman? as to busting me i don't feel very busted so the argument goes on!!!
Suppose God joined two men or two women. Then what?

Location hidden

#1365 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text> There is an enormous difference between folklore and and truth.
Since your name is Judgement we can see you are coming over and over again. ROTFLMAO

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1366 Aug 16, 2013
btw, the correct spelling is "Judgment", no "Judgement" as you have it.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Sunburnt Country

#1367 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text> What do you believe The words in the Bible or Tupac????
OK then, here's the Bible.

Romans 2:
You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#1368 Aug 17, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then, here's the Bible.
Romans 2:
You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?
Nice throwback to Eric/Judgement is Coming.......that poster just doesn't get it!!!
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1369 Aug 17, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Should people who refuse to believe in God be allowed to be civilly married in the U.S.?
A belief in god is NOT a requirement for marriage.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1370 Aug 17, 2013
Indeed. And your Buybull is folklore. Truth can be verified with FACTS. You have nothing but wishful thinking.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1371 Aug 17, 2013
<quoted text> Again what does the Bible say? It will answer your questions a lot better than i can!!!
Your Buybull says the sun and moon stopped in the sky for about a day.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1372 Aug 17, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Buybull says the sun and moon stopped in the sky for about a day.
"Buybull" Grow up.

P.S. Why did you capitalize it moron?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1373 Aug 17, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
A belief in god is NOT a requirement for marriage.
No sh!t.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1374 Aug 17, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. And your Buybull is folklore. Truth can be verified with FACTS. You have nothing but wishful thinking.
I thought I smelled a familiar foul odor emanating from the Joisey swamp. Should have guessed. Mona Lott.

His bible is folklore your buybull is dope lore.

YUK!YUK!YUK! You're a jackass!

Location hidden

#1375 Aug 17, 2013
How often is Judgment coming? About once every fifteen minutes?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1376 Aug 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Buybull" Grow up.
P.S. Why did you capitalize it moron?

Why do you breathe?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1377 Aug 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I smelled a familiar foul odor emanating from the Joisey swamp. Should have guessed. Mona Lott.
His bible is folklore your buybull is dope lore.
YUK!YUK!YUK! You're a jackass!
Reread your response and compare it to the topic.

The only one around here who is doped up is you, and it has rotted out your pea-brain. CRAWL to a psychiatrist.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1378 Aug 17, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you breathe?
It's a long story, lungs and such. You're too dumb to understand. Just rest assured it's the same reason you breathe.

So how you been you stinky old auntie?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1379 Aug 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Hi toots! How they not hanging?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1380 Aug 17, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Reread your response and compare it to the topic.
The only one around here who is doped up is you, and it has rotted out your pea-brain. CRAWL to a psychiatrist.
Naah. Not with the stuff I use. That would be that Joisey swamp stuff that keeps you all doped up and dumbed down.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1381 Aug 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Do you smell something foul wafting into our beautiful California from the Joisey swamp toots?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#1382 Aug 17, 2013
Pheeew! Smells like the damn Joisey dump in here!

Seagulls screeching. Flies. I'm gonna call Gov. Christy and see if he can do something about that stinky Mona Lott.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Imam: No such thing as temporary marriage in Islam 55 min Naman 10
News Bill Clinton tells a love story to make his cas... Wed Le Jimbo 4
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Wed GUILTY 31,933
News Bristol Palin: Breaking abstinence pledge again... (Jun '15) Tue Keynes 12
News Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... (Jan '15) Tue Divorce Lawyer 77
News Prince Harry Engaged: Marriage To Camilla Thurl... (Sep '14) Mon hillary 2
News More gay people can now get legally married. Th... (Oct '14) Mon Jake 55
More from around the web