Homosexual marriage is legal

Homosexual marriage is legal

There are 2466 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Homosexual marriage is legal. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#1343 Aug 16, 2013
Judgement is coming wrote:
Quoting scripture to me is irrelevant and shows that you are incapable of thinking for yourself!!!
Judgement is coming

Edmonds, WA

#1344 Aug 16, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoting scripture to me is irrelevant and shows that you are incapable of thinking for yourself!!!
Irrelevant or not its the truth!!!!! And it shows absolutely nothing i can use whatever i need to to make a point.
Judgement is coming

Edmonds, WA

#1345 Aug 16, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right! The late great Tupac said it better than I could.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wqUjmupcAGIXX
What do you believe The words in the Bible or Tupac????

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1346 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text> Irrelevant or not its the truth!!!!! And it shows absolutely nothing i can use whatever i need to to make a point.
So do you think that people who choose not to believe in the existence of God should be allowed to be civilly wed ?

Or only Christians that are gay or lesbian ?

#1347 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text> Irrelevant or not its the truth!!!!! And it shows absolutely nothing i can use whatever i need to to make a point.
Look Eric......why must everyone believe as you do? If you want to believe that the words in the bible are God's.....no one is stopping you, but others including myself are allowed to believe differently, including opting to call the bible whatever we want to refer to it as.......and you will NEVER make a point with me using your religious beliefs......sorry, but I have as much right to believe as I do:-)

Have a great day Eric......I'm going to go spend time with my wife:-)
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#1348 Aug 16, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
but others including myself are allowed to believe differently,:-)
I like that. I think there is nothing normal about same sex relationships but I don't care if you want one. Just stay out of our lives and let us not care.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1349 Aug 16, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that. I think there is nothing normal about same sex relationships but I don't care if you want one. Just stay out of our lives and let us not care.
Not care? YOU?

ahahahahah
ahhaahhahahaha
ahahahahahhah
ahahahhahaha

Your 10 year whine says differently.
Judgement is coming

Edmonds, WA

#1350 Aug 16, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you think that people who choose not to believe in the existence of God should be allowed to be civilly wed ?
Or only Christians that are gay or lesbian ?
Read the Bible I personally don't believe gays, or lesbians should be married but that's just my opinion i got from an old black book that doesn't "count" for much now days, now does it.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1351 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text> Read the Bible I personally don't believe gays, or lesbians should be married but that's just my opinion i got from an old black book that doesn't "count" for much now days, now does it.
That old black book of Jewish folklore? Gee.... stuck on stupid, eh?
Judgement is coming

Edmonds, WA

#1352 Aug 16, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Eric......why must everyone believe as you do? If you want to believe that the words in the bible are God's.....no one is stopping you, but others including myself are allowed to believe differently, including opting to call the bible whatever we want to refer to it as.......and you will NEVER make a point with me using your religious beliefs......sorry, but I have as much right to believe as I do:-)
Have a great day Eric......I'm going to go spend time with my wife:-)
Its not what I think that counts, its what God thinks and if you don't believe me read the Bible and find out, i listed verses from the Bible what God's thinks on the matter, but your going to have to find the answers for yourself from the Bible. Because you will believe that a lot sooner than you'll believe a evangelical fundamentalist.......

#1353 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text> Its not what I think that counts, its what God thinks and if you don't believe me read the Bible and find out, i listed verses from the Bible what God's thinks on the matter, but your going to have to find the answers for yourself from the Bible. Because you will believe that a lot sooner than you'll believe a evangelical fundamentalist.......
Actually, my relationship with God is just fine and I know what God has freely shown me regarding my path in life......I don't need to read your mythical book to believe in God and again what you claim the scriptures say is not what they truly mean from others, but hey......you keep letting that book think for ya and I'll keep believing as I do regarding God:-)
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#1354 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text> Its not what I think that counts, its what God thinks and if you don't believe me read the Bible and find out, i listed verses from the Bible what God's thinks on the matter, but your going to have to find the answers for yourself from the Bible. Because you will believe that a lot sooner than you'll believe a evangelical fundamentalist.......
Who says your Buybull states what god thinks? It's an anthology of Jewish folklore. Reality.... check into it.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#1355 Aug 16, 2013
Should people who refuse to believe in God be allowed to be civilly married in the U.S.?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#1356 Aug 16, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Not care? YOU?
ahahahahah
ahhaahhahahaha
ahahahahahhah
ahahahhahaha
Your 10 year whine says differently.
People like you won't let us not care.
Try minding your own business and keeping your anomaly to yourselves.
Bill Of Rights

Toronto, Canada

#1359 Aug 16, 2013
-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree wholeheartedly and here is a great link that shows that Leviticus does NOT in fact condemn homosexuality! Take a look and let me know what you think. Make perfect sense to me! ;)
Sorry,forgot the link!

livelonger.hubpages.com/hub/leviticus-homosex...
Judgement is coming

Edmonds, WA

#1360 Aug 16, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>you still are yet to show a single place in the bible where jesus spoke to in anyway a gay person about being gay and yet it was all around him
hhhhhmmmm maybe you need to do some of that false prophet evaluation about yourself... which if you recall HE DID SPEAK ABOUT.......
worry your own damn soul you hate filled bigot I busted the Sh!!t out of you and your GOD knows this
The only answer that will satisfy you would be for me to agree with you (which isn't happening)
Whats Gods institution of marriage. Why did Jesus Christ say "what God hath joined together let no man put asunder." Why didn't he make two men instead of one man and one woman? as to busting me i don't feel very busted so the argument goes on!!!
Judgement is coming

Edmonds, WA

#1361 Aug 16, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Should people who refuse to believe in God be allowed to be civilly married in the U.S.?
Again what does the Bible say? It will answer your questions a lot better than i can!!!
Judgement is coming

Edmonds, WA

#1362 Aug 16, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
That old black book of Jewish folklore? Gee.... stuck on stupid, eh?
There is an enormous difference between folklore and and truth.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#1363 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text> Again what does the Bible say? It will answer your questions a lot better than i can!!!
I prefer to hear YOUR OPINION on this. Care to give me an honest answer ? Or are you going to duck it ?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1364 Aug 16, 2013
<quoted text> The only answer that will satisfy you would be for me to agree with you (which isn't happening)
Whats Gods institution of marriage. Why did Jesus Christ say "what God hath joined together let no man put asunder." Why didn't he make two men instead of one man and one woman? as to busting me i don't feel very busted so the argument goes on!!!
Suppose God joined two men or two women. Then what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 17 min old_moose 12,929
News Supreme Court To Hear Arguments In Case Of Bake... 1 hr NoahLovesU 313
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 hr curious 32,027
News Priscilla Presley on Why She Divorced Elvis Pre... Wed Rocked the Cradle 6
News How the Supreme Court's Upcoming Ruling in Same... Tue Orville 1
News Don't let church ruin your marriage Tue Humanspirit 1
News To Court Workers, Japanese Firms Try Being More... Oct 13 Donald 5
More from around the web