Homosexual marriage is legal

Homosexual marriage is legal

There are 2466 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Homosexual marriage is legal. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#961 Jul 17, 2013
Diane wrote:
Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ said in the last days people will think to change God's laws. The Gay's can change the world's standards their way, but they are not changing God's law at all. They have no power over God Almighty. He still rules.
Really? What does he rule over?.... your imagination?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#962 Jul 17, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like forcing Christian oriented companies and medical institutions into providing abortions, right? I have no doubt that eventually the next demand will be that a Church marry them, simply to stick a finger in their eye and try to dismantle any rejection of homosexual marriage from anyone or anywhere. That's human nature. Give an inch and they'll go for a yard later. Maybe you would never demand this, but don't assume that others won't.
Oh puh-leez...... Try checking the FACTS before you write bullshit. No one is going to be forced to provide abortions....

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#963 Jul 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="Diane"[/QUOTE] Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ said in the last days people will think to change God's laws. The Gay's can change the world's standards their way, but they are not changing God's law at all. They have no power over God Almighty. He still rules.
i have no idea where you're getting your information unless it was from your home church. doesn't it seem somewhat odd to you, however, that in the only mention that jesus made of homosexuality he said that being born gay is called blessed by the holy parent.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#964 Jul 17, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm sure that "sweetie" was meant to be nice. After all, you make sure you put a white glove on your hand before you perform the backhanded slap. Who are you kidding, Ricky poo? See, Ricky poo is a term of endearment, kind of like sweetie pie. No insult meant at all, just like butterbum. I'm merely complimenting your butt and speaking of it in endearing terms, right?
Matthew 25:31-46

21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

31 “When the Son of Man shall come in His glory and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory.

32 And before Him shall be gathered all nations, and He shall separate them one from another as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats.

33 And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand,‘Come, ye blessed of My Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

35 For I hungered, and ye gave Me meat; I was thirsty, and ye gave Me drink; I was a stranger, and ye took Me in;

36 naked, and ye clothed Me; I was sick, and ye visited Me; I was in prison, and ye came unto Me.’

37 Then shall the righteous answer Him, saying,‘Lord, when saw we Thee hungering and fed Thee, or thirsty and gave Thee drink?

38 When saw we Thee a stranger and took Thee in, or naked and clothed Thee?

39 Or when saw we Thee sick, or in prison, and came unto Thee?’

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them,‘Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these My brethren, ye have done it unto Me.’

41 “Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand,‘Depart from Me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

42 For I hungered, and ye gave Me no meat; I was thirsty, and ye gave Me no drink;

43 I was a stranger, and ye took Me not in; naked, and ye clothed Me not; sick and in prison, and ye visited Me not.’

44 Then shall they also answer Him, saying,‘Lord, when saw we Thee hungering or athirst or a stranger, or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister unto Thee?’

45 Then shall He answer them, saying,‘Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to Me.’

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into life eternal.”

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#965 Jul 17, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Paul wasn't talking to you?
So who else wasn't Paul talking to, Ricky, even though he wrote that he would become all things to all men (1 Cor. 9:22)?
Not bads. Now find the loop holke God gave you in this one 'brother' Joe.

.Matthew 25:31-46

21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

31 “When the Son of Man shall come in His glory and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory.

32 And before Him shall be gathered all nations, and He shall separate them one from another as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats.

33 And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand,‘Come, ye blessed of My Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

35 For I hungered, and ye gave Me meat; I was thirsty, and ye gave Me drink; I was a stranger, and ye took Me in;

36 naked, and ye clothed Me; I was sick, and ye visited Me; I was in prison, and ye came unto Me.’

37 Then shall the righteous answer Him, saying,‘Lord, when saw we Thee hungering and fed Thee, or thirsty and gave Thee drink?

38 When saw we Thee a stranger and took Thee in, or naked and clothed Thee?

39 Or when saw we Thee sick, or in prison, and came unto Thee?’

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them,‘Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these My brethren, ye have done it unto Me.’

41 “Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand,‘Depart from Me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

42 For I hungered, and ye gave Me no meat; I was thirsty, and ye gave Me no drink;

43 I was a stranger, and ye took Me not in; naked, and ye clothed Me not; sick and in prison, and ye visited Me not.’

44 Then shall they also answer Him, saying,‘Lord, when saw we Thee hungering or athirst or a stranger, or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister unto Thee?’

45 Then shall He answer them, saying,‘Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to Me.’

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into life eternal.”

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#966 Jul 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul was writing to the leadership of the Christian Church of Rome and its adherent Christians who were living in the early second half of the 1st century of the Common Era. He wasn't writing to future generations ...
So, according to you, the Bible today is irrelevant, considering that Paul wrote most of the New Testament.

How convenient for you and your fellow GLBTs.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#967 Jul 18, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
So, according to you, the Bible today is irrelevant, considering that Paul wrote most of the New Testament.
How convenient for you and your fellow GLBTs.
I didn't say that the Bible is irrelevant cupcake, the books within it just need to be understood as they were written, not through modern revisionist interpretations.

sarahomo

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#968 Jul 18, 2013
Is this true?
Can any 1 tells of the sons of Adam?
Beginning of the breeding since the era of the sons of Adam? <<<They were two males.>>> any 1 can corrected me ,pls.

this one

#969 Jul 18, 2013
sarahomo wrote:
Is this true?
Can any 1 tells of the sons of Adam?
Beginning of the breeding since the era of the sons of Adam? <<<They were two males.>>> any 1 can corrected me ,pls.

According to Genesis, Adam & Eve had two sons, Cain and Abel, they are also presumed to have been the parents of Seth, another boy, who is only described as being Adam's son. All three of them apparently grew up and married women who magically appear in the story. Cain kills Abel and is outcast in a now populated out of nowhere world, we are all presumably descendent through Seth, but literalism is hard when the work you are trying to read as literal is so darn figurative.

sarahomo

Bahrain

#970 Jul 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>According to Genesis, Adam & Eve had two sons, Cain and Abel, they are also presumed to have been the parents of Seth, another boy, who is only described as being Adam's son. All three of them apparently grew up and married women who magically appear in the story. Cain kills Abel and is outcast in a now populated out of nowhere world, we are all presumably descendent through Seth, but literalism is hard when the work you are trying to read as literal is so darn figurative.
The aim of the inquiry is to reach the two they were both male, and the woman who writes you about it entered in the story was unacceptable for me, where there are not any never been a strain at the time of two brothers, in other words, did they have sex with each other? and it's shown that it's allowed to be a homosexual since the first era of human breed.

this one

#971 Jul 18, 2013
sarahomo wrote:
<quoted text>The aim of the inquiry is to reach the two they were both male, and the woman who writes you about it entered in the story was unacceptable for me, where there are not any never been a strain at the time of two brothers, in other words, did they have sex with each other? and it's shown that it's allowed to be a homosexual since the first era of human breed.
I'm just going by what the Bible says, it all starts with one man, one woman, three sons and a world that becomes populated out of thin air.

sarahomo

Bahrain

#972 Jul 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just going by what the Bible says, it all starts with one man, one woman, three sons and a world that becomes populated out of thin air.
That's what I want people to know that gay marriage was present after Eve, because they were brothers males.They have sex with each other and cause of reproductive.Thank you very much for clarified.

this one

#973 Jul 18, 2013
sarahomo wrote:
That's what I want people to know that gay marriage was present after Eve, because they were brothers males.They have sex with each other and cause of reproductive.Thank you very much for clarified.
Actually, if one reads the Bible so it makes actual sense, the gay folk showed up when God created everybody but Eve in the first chapter. The world was really populated the week before God began His experiment on Adam, not by Adam and Eve.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#974 Jul 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that the Bible is irrelevant ...
You posted that "He (Paul) wasn't writing to future generations ...," which means that most of the NT is irrelevant today.

this one

#975 Jul 18, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
You posted that "He (Paul) wasn't writing to future generations ...," which means that most of the NT is irrelevant today.
Paul not thinking that there were going to be future generations, doesn't mean that his teachings are irrelevant bunny, just that they need to be read in that context.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#976 Jul 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul not thinking that there were going to be future generations ...
... then what was Paul's purpose in founding churches and appointing Bishops throughout Asia Minor?

this one

#977 Jul 18, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
... then what was Paul's purpose in founding churches and appointing Bishops throughout Asia Minor?
In order to get folk ready for the return of Jesus, which he believed to be imminent.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#978 Jul 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>According to Genesis, Adam & Eve had two sons, Cain and Abel, they are also presumed to have been the parents of Seth, another boy, who is only described as being Adam's son. All three of them apparently grew up and married women who magically appear in the story. Cain kills Abel and is outcast in a now populated out of nowhere world, we are all presumably descendent through Seth, but literalism is hard when the work you are trying to read as literal is so darn figurative.
they came from east of eden in the land of nodd.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#979 Jul 18, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Self aggrandizing, narcissistic behavior, plain and simple.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#980 Jul 18, 2013
Trisha wrote:
'Al Qaeda militants shoot dead Yemeni man accused of being gay
Two militants from an al Qaeda-linked group shot dead a Yemeni man in the southern Lahj province, accusing him of being a homosexual, a police source said on Tuesday.
The attackers from the Ansar al-Sharia group, which is on the US terror list, opened fire at 20-year-old Hashem al-Asmi late Monday in the provincial capital of Huj, the source told AFP, adding that the gunmen fled on their motorbike after killing Asmi.
The attackers who "accused the man of being gay... belong to Ansar al-Shariah," the source said on condition of anonymity.'
http://www.timeslive.co.za/world/2013/07/16/a...
'Security officials say at least 33 people have been killed in similar attacks in the past two years. Most of the extrajudicial killings took place in the southern province of Abyan in 2011 when al-Qaida was in control of large swaths of territory.'
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
Poor bloke, that's terrible.

Look what happens when you follow ancient books, then see them as more important than human life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 28 min Rose_NoHo 7,030
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr john parise 32,000
News Documentary explores drag scene in city of the ... Tue snowpale 2
News Alabama chief justice tells judges: Refuse gay ... (Feb '15) Mon ThomasA 40
News Anti-Gay Church Protests Brookfield 'Mega Church' (Jul '12) Mon fuuny 21
News Space ship found in ice, Hillary's boozing, and... Jul 23 Tex- 18
News Anti-gay marriage fight costs Kentucky at least... Jul 23 One 17
More from around the web