Homosexual marriage is legal

There are 20 comments on the Jun 27, 2013, www.examiner.com story titled Homosexual marriage is legal. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2681 Sep 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I mean someone who calls himself "Neil An Blowme" is offended by somebody else's marriage and we're supposed to care?
That's why I like you silly jackasses.
Right...... you are intellectually bankrupt.

FYI Polygamy is illegal and it will stay that way. Your arguments for it are ludicrous and vacuous, and would be laughed out of court.

Criticizing my nom du jour is all you have? Weak, dude.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2682 Sep 20, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Total non sequitur, and a Ahmadinejad NEVER said ANYTHING about homosexual marriage.
Relax fruitloops. I've already demonstrated your hypocrisy, I'm done with you now.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2683 Sep 20, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...... you are intellectually bankrupt.
FYI Polygamy is illegal and it will stay that way. Your arguments for it are ludicrous and vacuous, and would be laughed out of court.
Criticizing my nom du jour is all you have? Weak, dude.
You're argumments against it are bigoted and weak dude. Roving bands...too funny!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2684 Sep 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fruitloops. I've already demonstrated your hypocrisy, I'm done with you now.
...wrote the chief philistine

The only things you have demonstrated are:
1. You do not comprehend what you read
2. You make a joke when you get caught in a lie
3. You are unteachable and incorrigible
4. You are a miserable fuck with no prospects

You were 'done' the day your mother dropped you out of her.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2685 Sep 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're argumments against it are bigoted and weak dude. Roving bands...too funny!
If they are so weak then why is polygamy still illegal? They aren't 'my' arguments, dipshit. They are academic FACTS.
I continue to find you laughing about gangs very interesting. Maybe I'll start calling you Ostrich boy. Now go stick your head back in the sand so you can pretend everyone isn't laughing at your stupidity.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2686 Sep 20, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are so weak then why is polygamy still illegal? They aren't 'my' arguments, dipshit. They are academic FACTS.
I continue to find you laughing about gangs very interesting. Maybe I'll start calling you Ostrich boy. Now go stick your head back in the sand so you can pretend everyone isn't laughing at your stupidity.
Yes. I am laughing at your "FACTS" especially the roving gangs of sex starved young men high on testosterone one! YUK!YUK!YUK!

I play you like a cheap fiddle. And I can't even play the fiddle!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2687 Sep 20, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
...wrote the chief philistine
The only things you have demonstrated are:
1. You do not comprehend what you read
2. You make a joke when you get caught in a lie
3. You are unteachable and incorrigible
4. You are a miserable fuck with no prospects
You were 'done' the day your mother dropped you out of her.
Those are your "facts"? Those are your reasons poly should be illegal? Good people should be denied equality because Frankie is a miserable f***?

Get a grip.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2688 Sep 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I am laughing at your "FACTS" especially the roving gangs of sex starved young men high on testosterone one! YUK!YUK!YUK!
I play you like a cheap fiddle. And I can't even play the fiddle!
Obviously you don't play very well because you can't read music.

Once again scoffing at gangs..... very interesting....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2689 Sep 20, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the reasons polygamy is illegal is religion. So in theis case, you are on the side of the fundies. Nice!

The Supreme Court based its rejection of polygamy on the claim that the United States is a Christian nation. In the nineteenth century, it was a legal commonplace to claim that Christianity was part of the common law of the United States. It was only in the past fifty years or so that this claim has been seriously challenged. Today, no court would declare that America is a Christian nation.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2690 Sep 20, 2013
There are renegade Mormons practicing polygamy underground in the West. African immigrants bringing traditional tribal religions could argue for accommodation. Most importantly, the growing Muslim community in the USA could argue that their long-established recognition of limited polygamy, which is practiced by millions of Muslims worldwide, should be accepted under the “free exercise” clause of the first amendment. No such case has been filed yet, but it is only a matter of time.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2691 Sep 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are your "facts"? Those are your reasons poly should be illegal? Good people should be denied equality because Frankie is a miserable f***?
Get a grip.
Another crystal clear demonstration of your inability to comprehend what you read....

It was a list of truths you have demonstrated.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2692 Sep 20, 2013
DOMA didn't allow polygamy either. Please let's not forget that. Why would Neil and Blowme like to keep DOMA? Because it discriminates against people he doesn't like. Classic hypocrite.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2693 Sep 20, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Another crystal clear demonstration of your inability to comprehend what you read....
It was a list of truths you have demonstrated.
Too funny! Anyone can easily see you are more miserable than I. So much for truth.

Ah good times!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2694 Sep 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the reasons polygamy is illegal is religion. So in theis case, you are on the side of the fundies. Nice!
The Supreme Court based its rejection of polygamy on the claim that the United States is a Christian nation. In the nineteenth century, it was a legal commonplace to claim that Christianity was part of the common law of the United States. It was only in the past fifty years or so that this claim has been seriously challenged. Today, no court would declare that America is a Christian nation.
News Flash

SCOTUS didn't make polygamy illegal. Congress did.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2695 Sep 20, 2013
Homosexual polygamy is not legal. The title of this thread is incorrect.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2696 Sep 20, 2013
Keep the government out of the business of deciding who's marriage is valid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2697 Sep 20, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash
SCOTUS didn't make polygamy illegal. Congress did.
What is it about other peoples' marriages that makes you so angry?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2698 Sep 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
DOMA didn't allow polygamy either. Please let's not forget that. Why would Neil and Blowme like to keep DOMA? Because it discriminates against people he doesn't like. Classic hypocrite.
Where in the hell did you come up with THAT twisted nonsense?

Keep DOMA??????? You are certifiable.

Let's not forget that DOMA didn't make polygamy illegal. It already was illegal WAY before DOMA.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2699 Sep 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Homosexual polygamy is not legal. The title of this thread is incorrect.
Polygamous marriage is illegal. The title is correct, moron.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2700 Sep 20, 2013
If marriage is considered to be a contractual union, which is the argument of many same-sex marriage advocates, then there is no rational reason why such a partnership should be limited to two people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 6 min Respect71 3,254
News What to watch at SCOTUS gay marriage hearing 6 min Wall 22
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 7 min Wondering 249
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 14 min One Way 2,866
News 3 Reasons Republicans Might Cheer A Pro-Gay-Mar... 18 min JohnInToronto 16
News Poll: More faiths embracing gay marriage 23 min One Way 56
News Islanders protest gay-marriage ban - Hawaii News (Feb '09) 1 hr Coco Nuts 206
More from around the web