Homosexual marriage is legal

Homosexual marriage is legal

There are 2468 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Homosexual marriage is legal. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2661 Sep 19, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
I, among others I'm sure, would LOVE to see your data that polygamy is good for society.
Do you understand the word data? Oh hell, who am I kidding... you don't even grasp grade school arithmetic.
I have posted it. You ignored it in your zeal to insult me. And then you lie and say I have never posted any. Why bother?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2662 Sep 19, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
86% of men have a fantasy about multiple sex partners. This does not include marriage responsibility. Men prefer to ball without the chain.
Then you and Neil have nothing to worry about.

So calm down, there are no polygamists in the USA doncha know?

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#2663 Sep 19, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How does polygamy help anyone other than those seeking to enter the country by any means necessary?
Throughout history, polygamy has helped some. Mostly men who have power and wealth. It helps concentrate power and wealth for some, especially as they get older, at the expense of others.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2664 Sep 19, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
Throughout history, polygamy has helped some. Mostly men who have power and wealth. It helps concentrate power and wealth for some, especially as they get older, at the expense of others.
http://www.gaypolygamist.com/

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#2665 Sep 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
While you can imagine and find exceptions, this doesn't address the history of polygamy. Again, 3, 30, 3000?

You haven't explained how any of the many changes would look on paper, and why it would not affect society as it has in the past, concentrating power and resources in the hands of a few at the expense of many others.

Have you given up promoting incest?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2666 Sep 19, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
While you can imagine and find exceptions, this doesn't address the history of polygamy. Again, 3, 30, 3000?
You haven't explained how any of the many changes would look on paper, and why it would not affect society as it has in the past, concentrating power and resources in the hands of a few at the expense of many others.
Have you given up promoting incest?
Nope. There is no reason I cannot to marry my brother except your ignorance and hate.

You think that's icky. Many people thought same sex marriage was icky. They didn't matter. And now you don't matter.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2667 Sep 19, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
86% of men have a fantasy about multiple sex partners. This does not include marriage responsibility. Men prefer to ball without the chain.
Ever think of taking a little (pardon the pun!) walk on the wild side toots?

Call me! Hubba hubba!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2668 Sep 19, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
I was a sailor toots. It's not a fantasy to me.

Take two, they're small. Ah good times!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2669 Sep 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go to prison for polygamy. Nice, right? So the numbers are unknown.
Do you honestly believe there are no homosexual polyamorists? Surely you lost your head for a second there, right?
It seems your point is if there are no homosexual polygamists, then polygamy shouldn't be legal. Surely you lost your head for a second right?
Or are you going to stand behind those moronic statements?
Interestingly, it becomes "polygamy" ONLY if one registers the marriages.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2670 Sep 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you and Neil have nothing to worry about.
So calm down, there are no polygamists in the USA doncha know?
It is not a legal form of marriage except for those who come from other countries such as Saudi Arabia, where polygamy is a necessary practice due to the extreme paternal social structure.

Location hidden

#2671 Sep 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a sailor toots. It's not a fantasy to me.
Take two, they're small. Ah good times!
Wow! More power to ya. Did you think about marriage while you did the old in-out? ;)

Location hidden

#2672 Sep 19, 2013
Hey guys. Be nice to Frankie. He alright!!!

Location hidden

#2673 Sep 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever think of taking a little (pardon the pun!) walk on the wild side toots?
Call me! Hubba hubba!
Is this a proposition? Oh my (blush).
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2674 Sep 19, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Hey guys. Be nice to Frankie. He alright!!!
Thanks toots.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2675 Sep 19, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2676 Sep 19, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly, it becomes "polygamy" ONLY if one registers the marriages.
Yeah. We practice a form of serial monogamy that's damn close to polygamy in our culture. The only difference is a little time. What's wrong with a little overlap? Except for offending Neil An Blowme's sensibilities.

There are very happy poly families. If two mommies are good, three are even better. Same with dads.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2677 Sep 19, 2013
I mean someone who calls himself "Neil An Blowme" is offended by somebody else's marriage and we're supposed to care?

That's why I like you silly jackasses.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#2678 Sep 19, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I did say a "little" walk on the wild side. Just so there's no disappointment. Wink.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2679 Sep 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted it. You ignored it in your zeal to insult me. And then you lie and say I have never posted any. Why bother?
You didn't post any data, you liar, because there isn't any.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#2680 Sep 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny! You are like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who said homosexual marriage is not a problem in Iran, because there aren't any homosexuals. Oy vey!
So much for equality once you've got yours eh?
Total non sequitur, and a Ahmadinejad NEVER said ANYTHING about homosexual marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Backpedaling on same sex marriage? What did the... 4 min Elizabeth1912 1
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... Sat Frogface Kate 63
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) Fri Rainbow Kid 36,049
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) Thu Shiralee 5,286
News Muslim cleric tells Australians: 'Husbands shou... (Jan '09) Feb 23 Rabbeen Al Jihad 65
News OK divorce bill passes committee vote Feb 22 wontyoumarrymebill 1
News Ivanka Trump takes daughter Arabella to the Sup... Feb 22 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web