Homosexual marriage is legal

Jun 27, 2013 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.examiner.com

In a 5-4 decision, which, did not surprise anyone, the Supreme Court demonstrated once again that the federal high court is willing to impose by judicial edict what the voters of the individual States in the majority of States have refused to do: allow the marriage of homosexuals ...

Comments
2,261 - 2,280 of 2,468 Comments Last updated Sep 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

OMG! It's Aida Lott from Joisey! OMG!

YUK!YUK!YUK! OMG!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

OMG!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

YUK! YUK! YUK!

It's phony dick from California.

We love his juvenile debate tactics. Whenever he gets corner he starts with the YUK! YUK! YUK! Can anyone spell "diversionary tactic?" Not you, Frankie.

YUK! YUK! YUK!

Good times with dumbass Frankie, King of the playground....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
YUK! YUK! YUK!
We love his juvenile debate tactics. Whenever he gets corner he starts with the YUK! YUK! YUK! Can anyone spell "diversionary tactic?" Not you, Frankie.
YUK! YUK! YUK!
Says the princess of diversion. Your post is a diversionary tactic. Also dumb ad hominem because you have no valid argument against marriage equality only bigotry and ignorance. And you realize it, so insult Frankie and tell him he has no argument! Fun stuff.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
YUK! YUK! YUK!
YUK! YUK! YUK!
"Can you spell?" Mona snapped, as a diversionary tactic because she's cornered with no argument.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

OMG Mona's mad again. YUK!YUK!YUK! OMG!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times! OMG!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the princess of diversion. Your post is a diversionary tactic. Also dumb ad hominem because you have no valid argument against marriage equality only bigotry and ignorance.
Repeating that stupid lie doesn't change the facts, silly boy.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the princess of diversion. Your post is a diversionary tactic. Also dumb ad hominem because you have no valid argument against marriage equality only bigotry and ignorance. And you realize it, so insult Frankie and tell him he has no argument! Fun stuff.
I was following your lead, Frankie pants. YUK! YUK! YUK!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Can you spell?" Mona snapped, as a diversionary tactic because she's cornered with no argument.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
No argument? Mkay..... I think I'll tip off the NYPD that gangs are a joke, and see what they say.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
No argument? Mkay..... I think I'll tip off the NYPD that gangs are a joke, and see what they say.
I would love to be there when you "tip off the NYPD" about the roving gangs of testosterone crazed sex starved young men roving around wreaking havoc looking for wives!

We'll see what they say indeed. YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating that stupid lie doesn't change the facts, silly boy.
Right. Silly girl.
World Travler

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Silly girl.
Reason I don't like you is because I think you gave Freddy Mercury aids.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text> Can you give any positive benefit associated with the practice of polygamy?
I can give a positive benefit associated with making polygamy legal: it expands freedom for more people. Freedom is a good thing and people wanting to control the peaceful activities of other consenting adults, by passing laws, is not a good thing.

The fact that only the people involved derive a positive benefit from an activity is no reason to ban the activity. This fiction called "society" does not need to derive a positive benefit from the recreational activities other people enjoy.

I am consistent in my support for freedom for everyone. Freedom is not license it is responsibility. When we give the government the power to decide who can marry whom it is strong enough to say some people who want to get married can't because of the whim of the majority.

If two women want to marry me I want the same freedom to engage in that marriage to two women as much as gay people have the freedom, now, to marry one another. Gay people have always had the right to marry each other but Government did not recognize that right nor protect it, until now.

The best government is the government that does the least. I advocate for mandatory 11 month vacations for all elected officials. The less they are in their office the less they are wasting our tax dollars and passing laws against our freedom.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

World Travler wrote:
<quoted text>Reason I don't like you is because I think you gave Freddy Mercury aids.
Funny I didn't die from it too, eh? Maybe because I never had AIDS or met Freddy and you're talking out your ass?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can give a positive benefit associated with making polygamy legal: it expands freedom for more people. Freedom is a good thing and people wanting to control the peaceful activities of other consenting adults, by passing laws, is not a good thing.
The fact that only the people involved derive a positive benefit from an activity is no reason to ban the activity. This fiction called "society" does not need to derive a positive benefit from the recreational activities other people enjoy.
I am consistent in my support for freedom for everyone. Freedom is not license it is responsibility. When we give the government the power to decide who can marry whom it is strong enough to say some people who want to get married can't because of the whim of the majority.
If two women want to marry me I want the same freedom to engage in that marriage to two women as much as gay people have the freedom, now, to marry one another. Gay people have always had the right to marry each other but Government did not recognize that right nor protect it, until now.
The best government is the government that does the least. I advocate for mandatory 11 month vacations for all elected officials. The less they are in their office the less they are wasting our tax dollars and passing laws against our freedom.
Yeah. What he said. Goes for me too.

Marriage is good for society, all marriages. So is freedom. What more argument does anyone need? There are more of course. But those two should be enough.
World Travler

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy? Is that where men in TN. can marry more than one sister?
World Travler

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny I didn't die from it too, eh? Maybe because I never had AIDS or met Freddy and you're talking out your ass?
Get my ass off your mind, you will never get it. Some die fast, some die slow.
World Travler

Surry Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. What he said. Goes for me too.
Marriage is good for society, all marriages. So is freedom. What more argument does anyone need? There are more of course. But those two should be enough.
How big is your wife's dyck?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

World Travler wrote:
<quoted text>How big is your wife's dyck?
If I wanted to have a wife she certainly wouldn't have a dyck. How big is your wife's?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••