Analysis: Putin's relationships and R...

Analysis: Putin's relationships and Russia

There are 3 comments on the Scotsman.com story from Jun 9, 2013, titled Analysis: Putin's relationships and Russia. In it, Scotsman.com reports that:

In recent days, Mr Putin decided to reaffirm the Russian-Syrian geopolitical marriage of convenience by following through on a sale of arms to Bashar al-Assad's regime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scotsman.com.

Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#1 Jun 10, 2013
Putler has billions countless houses, concubines you name it but don't ask too many questions in the mafia state of Russia.
It won't end well.
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#2 Jun 10, 2013
Avenger wrote:
Putler has billions countless houses, concubines you name it but don't ask too many questions in the mafia state of Russia.
It won't end well.
American Anti-Russian Propaganda
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3 Jun 10, 2013
The Iron Dicktator wrote:
<quoted text>American Anti-Russian Propaganda
Truth hurts little one and i am in Canada put on your glasses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 19 min RiccardoFire 6,759
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 20 min TimeToAct 31,997
News MIA gay marriage heroes 20 hr Nosy1 4
News Bar patrons keep drinking during armed robbery Wed anonymous 2
News Lorrie Morgan & Sammy Kershaw to Divorce (Oct '07) Tue Kenny Davis 31
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) Tue Merchant of Alzhe... 40
News 'We feel extremely blessed': Two women get marr... (Aug '14) Jun 19 Going Islamic 135
More from around the web