Kerry: Will look into claims US bugged EU

Jul 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WOI

Commuters braced for traffic snarls Monday morning as two of San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit's largest unions went on strike, halting train service for the first time in 13 years.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2013
July fool

Greenfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Swift yatch captain john
Valirie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Well I hope the strike in SF ends soon and that things work out with China. Oh ya, as for europe , they have every right to be angry at us. Government out of control.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

one of the few folks on the planet that CAN'T fill the teeny, tiny shoes of hillary clinton...
she was useless, HE is a disaster!
Gravediggers

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Too funny!

“gone fishing”

Since: Aug 09

Scotland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

If this is true there will be a massive fallout between Europe and the USA. So called friends dont spy on each other, another cold war on the cards i think.The trust between us has been broken.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Too late, Johnny boy.

Obama's already admitted it. Said everyone does it.but tell the world not to get so worked up. We won't tell anyone about what we know this time. They can trust us this time. Honest. This is much different from that Wikileaks thing. Really.
We've got it under control. Truly, we actually do. Oh, yes. This is a once in a lifetime thing.... Well twice. But that's it. Never again. Promise.
Cow El

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

SirPrize wrote:
Too late, Johnny boy.
Obama's already admitted it. Said everyone does it.but tell the world not to get so worked up. We won't tell anyone about what we know this time. They can trust us this time. Honest. This is much different from that Wikileaks thing. Really.
We've got it under control. Truly, we actually do. Oh, yes. This is a once in a lifetime thing.... Well twice. But that's it. Never again. Promise.
U think it's 2late2sayGooodby?!!!;-00

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr The Rogue 49,393
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 6 hr KiMerde 24,863
Refusal to sell wedding gowns to lesbian couple... 8 hr TomInElPaso 145
Crackdown on foreign affairs 9 hr Joe 3
Election 2014: Labour's three gender options fo... 12 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 8
Virginia prepares for possibility of gay marriage 13 hr swedenforever 32
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 13 hr DNF 3,886
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••