Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FITSNews

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Comments
1,541 - 1,560 of 1,813 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2013

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you just broke TOS.
Stalking basssturd....

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Stalking basssturd....
Poor joline, he's going to have a heart attack when he meets Jesus.

Especially when Jesus sees how joline treats the least of his brothers and sisters...

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
You blame others for YOUR problems.
As he blames others for the articles he posts.

He's innocent!

LMAO....

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Stalking basssturd....
Just you try it.

"Florida Statute 817.49 defines the crime of filing a false police report. It reads,'whoever willfully imparts, conveys or causes to be imparted or conveyed to any law enforcement officer false information or reports concerning the alleged commission of any crime under the laws of this state, knowing such information or report to be false, in that no such crime had actually been committed, shall upon conviction thereof be guilty.' Filing a False Jacksonville Police Report is a first-degree misdemeanor and is punishable by up to one year in jail and/or fines not exceeding $1,000."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Poor poor Joe. Now he is making up fantasy stories....

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Any "fantasy stories" you report about me can result in "up to one year in jail and/or fines not exceeding $1,000" for you.

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Now?

He has since he started posting here.

LOL.....

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Any "fantasy stories" you report about me can result in "up to one year in jail and/or fines not exceeding $1,000" for you.
What's the law if one is in Israel?

We don't need to make things up, we know you.

LOL......

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the law if one is in Israel?...
We're not in Israel, but filing a "False Jacksonville Police Report is a first-degree misdemeanor and is punishable by up to one year in jail and/or fines not exceeding $1,000."

On Topix, however, there is no penalty for people who file false reports.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not in Israel, but filing a "False Jacksonville Police Report is a first-degree misdemeanor and is punishable by up to one year in jail and/or fines not exceeding $1,000."
LOL!!!!.....

You ought to know. You are as experienced as anybody here in filing "false reports."
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!.....
You ought to know. You are as experienced as anybody here in filing "false reports."
LOL Is that like being a fake Christian calling yourself a "reverend" from a hidden location? What a joke. Give em' hell Joe!
They will definitely need to be aclaminated to it. No substance, just snyde remarks. Wipe that *hit off your mouth "ver!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Is that like being a fake Christian calling yourself a "reverend" from a hidden location? What a joke. Give em' hell Joe!
They will definitely need to be aclaminated to it. No substance, just snyde remarks. Wipe that *hit off your mouth "ver!"
Gosh, Philver!

I thought your isolation paint was about to get dry enough for you to step out of the corner and join the human race. But, there you are again with a fresh coat to block your exit.

Back into the corner you go, Philver,.... where you are the most comfortable and can afford to do the least for yourself and everybody else...

..."ver!"

Rev. Ken

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT THEW F ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? lost it?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

<quoted text>
WHAT THEW F ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? lost it?
Your fingers have their lost their positions on the keyboard.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, Philver!
I thought your isolation paint was about to get dry enough for you to step out of the corner and join the human race. But, there you are again with a fresh coat to block your exit.
Back into the corner you go, Philver,.... where you are the most comfortable and can afford to do the least for yourself and everybody else...
..."ver!"
Rev. Ken
Ken, don't you ever feel stupid responding to someone called "feel my groin?" or do I need to spell it out for you? LOL idiot!

Some ver you must be? You wouldn't know a burro from a burrow. That's right one's an ass and the other is a hole in the ground. You missed it.

And you thought you where going to confuse me with your silly diatribe about the "dead sea scrolls."

What Church is it you belong to? I've got a lot of swam land for you to "walk on the water!" God you are dumb!

LOL here and forever at anyone so stupid, gullible and pretentious to call themselves a "reverend." Ken in true Christianity, there aint' no such thing!

LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL! HEE!HEE!HEE! Feel my Groin! Please enthrall me with your acumen?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

HEY GEORGE...you still on here. Do you have Easter Monday off? Going to Sulzbacher tomorrow, FIST MONDAY again. See you at 2 to prepare and at 5-6 to serve. What time can I expect you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ken, don't you ever feel stupid responding to someone called "feel my groin?" or do I need to spell it out for you? LOL idiot!
Some ver you must be? You wouldn't know a burro from a burrow. That's right one's an ass and the other is a hole in the ground. You missed it.
And you thought you where going to confuse me with your silly diatribe about the "dead sea scrolls."
What Church is it you belong to? I've got a lot of swam land for you to "walk on the water!" God you are dumb!
LOL here and forever at anyone so stupid, gullible and pretentious to call themselves a "reverend." Ken in true Christianity, there aint' no such thing!
LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL! HEE!HEE!HEE! Feel my Groin! Please enthrall me with your acumen?
Dear Sgt. Philver,

Sorry I'm so slow.

I'm still trying to get aclaminated to your snyde sense of humor
George

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

HEY GEORGE...you still on here. Do you have Easter Monday off? Going to Sulzbacher tomorrow, FIST MONDAY again. See you at 2 to prepare and at 5-6 to serve. What time can I expect you?
I am still here. I took some time off as this Forum is toxic to faith and to the Truth. In any case, keep watch for me. You never know where I might turn up although Jacksonville is not high on my list.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

George DID NOT show up again today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

George DID NOT show up again today.
George missed an opportunity.

Today is April Fool's Day!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crackdown on foreign affairs 37 min Joe 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr JoseBobTheIllinoi... 49,372
Election 2014: Labour's three gender options fo... 3 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 8
Virginia prepares for possibility of gay marriage 3 hr swedenforever 32
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 4 hr DNF 3,886
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 4 hr WasteWater 24,860
Cook and Woodrum Wed 6 hr jerkin jackie brown 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••