Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 Full story: FITSNews 1,813

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Full Story

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1584 Feb 22, 2013
"... but at the length truth will out," that is to say, eventually the truth will become known (from Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice).

TRUTH WILL OUT INDEED!

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1585 Feb 23, 2013
Top Mod 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to say, you don't edit any forums.
http://www.topix.com/editors...

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1586 Feb 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Answering what dear? Until you prove to me that "Stein's challenge" exits ...
And you are ...?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1587 Feb 23, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
"... but at the length truth will out," that is to say, eventually the truth will become known (from Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice).
TRUTH WILL OUT INDEED!
Shakespeare didn't write in all caps.

#1588 Feb 23, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Shakespeare didn't write in all caps.
The Bards words shout if written microscopically....But Billy didn't have a screen and a keyboard, I DO. And THIS IS HOW I SAY IT LOUDLY!

You see, unlike you , I don't pretend to be William Shakespeare. I AM SELECIA JONES! Deal with it....

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#1589 Feb 23, 2013
InHisSteps wrote:
<quoted text>
What would it matter to someone who revels in sin and has denied the faith?
The faith?

Jesus was Jew, just like me.

I'll never deny Him...

The Mountain Empire

#1590 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>The Bards words shout if written microscopically....But Billy didn't have a screen and a keyboard, I DO. And THIS IS HOW I SAY IT LOUDLY!
You see, unlike you , I don't pretend to be William Shakespeare. I AM SELECIA JONES! Deal with it....
Don't forget, he is David Virtue as well as Rabbi Israel Stein.

LOL....
Ian

Pekin, IL

#1591 Feb 23, 2013
TRUTH WILL OUT INDEED!
An you well know that the Bible, the basis of any truly Christian church, repeatedly condemns and prohibits homosexual behavior. That really should settle this issue forever.

The Mountain Empire

#1592 Feb 23, 2013
Top Mod 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to say, you don't edit any forums.
Is this true????

Finally!!!!!!!!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1593 Feb 23, 2013
Ian wrote:
<quoted text>An you well know that the Bible, the basis of any truly Christian church, repeatedly condemns and prohibits homosexual behavior. That really should settle this issue forever.
Your version of the bible is not true to the original

The Mountain Empire

#1594 Feb 23, 2013
Ian wrote:
<quoted text>An you well know that the Bible, the basis of any truly Christian church, repeatedly condemns and prohibits homosexual behavior. That really should settle this issue forever.
Finally unbanned David or visiting one of your Perkin homosexual friends computer?

LOL....

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1595 Feb 23, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally unbanned David or visiting one of your Perkin homosexual friends computer?
LOL....
He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

“Topix Administration”

Since: Aug 09

Palo Alto, Ca

#1596 Feb 23, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
You are able to create a thread by posting news stories, but you cannot edit any posts.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1597 Feb 23, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
And you are ...?
The person asking you either to admit to your pathological lie or to prove me wrong before our little discussion goes any further. You really should take notes.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1598 Feb 23, 2013
Top Mod 8 wrote:
You are able to create a thread by posting news stories, but you cannot edit any posts.
That's your big reveal?

Wow.

Did you really imagine that he didn't already know that? I'd be the first one to tell you that he seems to have more than his fair share of detachments from reality, but even I doubt that they go that far. While most of your editors would love the access to be able to maintain the discussions that result from the stories we post to your site, we're able to figure out pretty quickly that we don't have that kind of access and anything that follows is pretty much your fault, for better or usually worse.

Ta-dah.

#1599 Feb 23, 2013
Top Mod 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh he EDITS them on a regular basis in direct violation of the TOS.

#1600 Feb 23, 2013
Someone PLEASE defrock this guy! Joe DeCaro torments us all...
Phil Mcroen

Columbia, SC

#1601 Feb 23, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
The faith?
Jesus was Jew, just like me.
I'll never deny Him...
Jews claim salvation through Abraham, not Christ. So like all you posts you once again seem dazed and confused. "Stop smoking that dope!"

Being a Jew would not make you a better Christian, only more responsible for Christ's death. There is no Jew or Greek under the gospel of Christ. Read Romans as it is full of condemnations against HOMOSEXUALITY.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1602 Feb 23, 2013
Top Mod 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix "editors" were never allowed to edit or remove anyone's posts -- that was solely the job of the Mods -- and the threads I create are added to the forum's mainpage with my name next to them as well as any artwork I choose to add.

Further, when I am logged in to Topix, there is a rectangular red editor icon next to my name at the top left of the page; when I click on it, it states the following:

Topics You Edit

•Islam
•Episcopal Church
•Stratford, CT

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1603 Feb 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
The person asking you ...
Even in a court of law, the accused has the right to know his accuser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min KiMare 50,060
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 48 min Grau 97
Divorce Law Out Of Synch With Same-Sex Marriage 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 39
German Ethics Council Insists Sex Between Broth... 2 hr Gloria Davis 4
Today's News: Our Take - Melody Thomas Scott Di... (Apr '13) 5 hr dmw 50
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr SPECIAL 31,282
Church boots AA group over gay weddings 7 hr Wondering 41

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE