Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 Full story: FITSNews 1,813

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Full Story

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1500 Feb 16, 2013
We are followers of JESUS, not PAUL!
Stan Upright

Columbia, SC

#1501 Feb 16, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
No
You straight people murdered Jesus in cold blood and nailed him to a cross for public ridicule
Now you're trying to rationalize your way out of it
but its not working
When I read your comments, I realize how easy it would be for you to suck. You are not HOMOSEXUAL BY Choice, you were just "sucked into it." What a knee slapper!

Hey, Rainbow, you're so queer that the monkey asks YOU to wear a condom!
Stan Upright

Columbia, SC

#1502 Feb 16, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
That explains why you will be damned in hell. Jesus' teachings and Pauls teachings are one and the same. Nice dodge, I'm sure many fall for this lie.

What you have to understand is that like Jesus, Paul also died for his testimony on Jesus. Men do not die for a lie.

Homosexuality denies the supremacy of Christ and is sin unto death.

We'll cut you some slack since you are a woman. I still think that the Devil is a female demon, otherwise, Eve might not have been so shallow or complicit.

If it was not for the foolishness of women, men would still be living in "the garden." Thanks, for your help but, don't bleed on my shoes!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1503 Feb 16, 2013
Stan Upright wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains why you will be damned in hell. Jesus' teachings and Pauls teachings are one and the same. Nice dodge, I'm sure many fall for this lie.
What you have to understand is that like Jesus, Paul also died for his testimony on Jesus. Men do not die for a lie.
We'll cut you some slack since you are a woman. I still think that the Devil is a female demon, otherwise, Eve might not have been so shallow or complicit.
If it was not for the foolishness of women, men would still be living in "the garden." Thanks, for your help but, don't bleed on my shoes!
The man posting from Columbia, S.C. goes by a number of different names on these threads.

But, he uses a number of the same phrases and references, revealing himself.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1505 Feb 16, 2013
Stan Upright wrote:
<quoted text>
The GRACE of GOD is sufficient for my salvation....I don't need your approval.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1506 Feb 16, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
"We" follow their own selfish appetites.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#1507 Feb 17, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 2:28-29
Jesus, alive and well not living in a book

Saul?

Dead as a doornail....

The Mountain Empire

#1508 Feb 17, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
"We" follow their own selfish appetites.
You're talking about your roman priests, aren't you?

LOL..........

The Mountain Empire

#1509 Feb 17, 2013
Stan Upright wrote:
<quoted text>
The teaching of Jesus are Jewish.

The teaching of Saul are plagiarized versed from Plato and Philo, not Christian or Jewish, but Greek philosophy.

You really must educate yourself someday, that's why God gave you a brain, to USE.

You've gone and buried yours because you afraid of the responsibility that comes with using it.

LOL....
Virgin First Fruit

Alpharetta, GA

#1511 Feb 17, 2013
Dr Ikedi wrote:
Do u want someone to love u as a gay or lezbian by a spell? Are u inlove with who is not a gay or lezbian and u want him by a spell? Do u want your ex partner back by a spell? HERE IS THE ANSWER: We have many testifiers around the world, you too can be a witness of this great power of Great Goddess Ofua... CONTACT US NOW at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com . AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE!
Try that again in the English language
No free advertising please
The Gay/Lesbian chat room is supported by paid advertising

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1512 Feb 17, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul?
Dead as a doornail....
... yet alive to Christ, and have you never heard of The Living Bible?
Stan Upright

Columbia, SC

#1513 Feb 17, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
The man posting from Columbia, S.C. goes by a number of different names on these threads.
But, he uses a number of the same phrases and references, revealing himself.
Coming from a self-righteous bloated pompous self-aggrandizing clown in a frock!
Stan Upright

Columbia, SC

#1514 Feb 17, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
The teaching of Jesus are Jewish.
The teaching of Saul are plagiarized versed from Plato and Philo, not Christian or Jewish, but Greek philosophy.
You really must educate yourself someday, that's why God gave you a brain, to USE.
You've gone and buried yours because you afraid of the responsibility that comes with using it.
LOL....
No, the teachings of Jesus are of God and himself delivered to the Hebrew nation.

Cite one instance of Paul's plagerism, just one!

Homosexuals routinely reject Paul because they are Apostates and are "hellbound" anyway. Those who give them aid and comfort are "the devil's fools with the best laid plans."

WrongWay, face it, you are an idiot! Each post layers foolishness upon assumption.

Jesus came to fulfill the Law of Moses given by God. The Law of Moses commanded HOMOSEXUALS and OTHER MORAL CRIMINALS to be put to death. Jesus fulfilled the Law of Moses, he recognized it, he taught it and it is consistent with the writings of his disciples Peter, Paul, et. al.

As Jesus was known to say "because of the hardness of your heart" you cannot accept his teachings. Rejecting his teachings and commandments will result in eternal damnation. "Go directly to Hell, Do not Pass Go!, Do not collect $200."
Stan Upright

Columbia, SC

#1515 Feb 17, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul?
Dead as a doornail....
Please tell us that either your mother is dead or that she has since your birth had her tubes tied!

Paul is alive and well and his teachings are hearalded throughout the Kingdom of Heaven and on Earth. Repent from your foolishness and iniquity while there is still time.
Stan Upright

Columbia, SC

#1516 Feb 17, 2013
Dr Ikedi wrote:
Do u want someone to love u as a gay or lezbian by a spell? Are u inlove with who is not a gay or lezbian and u want him by a spell? Do u want your ex partner back by a spell? HERE IS THE ANSWER: We have many testifiers around the world, you too can be a witness of this great power of Great Goddess Ofua... CONTACT US NOW at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com . AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE!
Skidboy, is this one of your "friends?" Practicing HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITES are demon possessed so a mere spell probably won't work!
RainbowSkidsRigh teousTwin

Columbia, SC

#1517 Feb 17, 2013
QUESTION: I have been told that King James was a homosexual. Is this true?

ANSWER: No.

EXPLANATION: King James I of England, who authorized the translation of the now famous King James Bible, was considered by many to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, monarchs that England has ever seen.
Through his wisdom and determination he united the warring tribes of Scotland into a unified nation, and then joined England and Scotland to form the foundation for what is now known as the British Empire.

At a time when only the churches of England possessed the Bible in English, King James' desire was that the common people should have the Bible in their native tongue. Thus, in 1603, King James called 54 of history's most learned men together to accomplish this great task. At a time when the leaders of the world wished to keep their subjects in spiritual ignorance, King James offered his subjects the greatest gift that he could give them. Their own copy of the Word of God in English.

James, who was fluent in Latin, Greek, and French, and schooled in Italian and Spanish even wrote a tract entitled "Counterblast to Tobacco",which was written to help thwart the use of tobacco in England.

Such a man was sure to have enemies. One such man, Anthony Weldon, had to be excluded from the court. Weldon swore vengeance. It was not until 1650, twenty-five years after the death of James that Weldon saw his chance. He wrote a paper calling James a homosexual. Obviously, James, being dead, was in no condition to defend himself.

The report was largely ignored since there were still enough people alive who knew it wasn't true. In fact, it lay dormant for years, until recently when it was picked up by Christians who hoped that vilifying King James, would tarnish the Bible that bears his name so that Christians would turn away from God's book to a more "modern" translation.

It seems though, that Weldon's false account is being once again largely ignored by the majority of Christianity with the exception of those with an ulterior motive, such as its author had.
It might also be mentioned here that the Roman Catholic Church was so desperate to keep the true Bible out of the hands of the English people that it attempted to kill King James and all of Parliament in 1605.

In 1605 a Roman Catholic by the name of Guy Fawkes, under the direction of a Jesuit priest by the name of Henry Garnet, was found in the basement of Parliament with thirty-six barrels of gunpowder which he was to use to blow up King James and the entire Parliament. After killing the king, they planned on imprisoning his children, re-establishing England as a state loyal to the Pope and kill all who resisted. Needless to say, the perfect English Bible would have been one of the plot's victims. Fawkes and Garnet and eight other conspirators were caught and hanged.
It seems that those who work so hard to discredit the character of King James join an unholy lot.

http://www.chick.com/reading/books/158/158_03...
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1518 Feb 17, 2013
Stan Upright wrote:
Paul is alive
Put him online
Virgin Firstfruit

Alpharetta, GA

#1519 Feb 17, 2013
RainbowSkidsRighteousTwin wrote:
Yes
King James to his Privy Council:
++++++++++
"I love the Earl of Buckingham more than anyone else," James announced to his councilors, "and more than you who are here assembled." He compared his love for the earl to Jesus's affection for the "beloved disciple" John. "Jesus Christ did the same," the king said, "and therefore I cannot be blamed. Christ had his John, and I have my George."
++++++++++
http://etb-history-theology.blogspot.com/2012...
Obviously King James knows more about what he said than you do; so this can be your 'learning moment' for this day

Location hidden

#1520 Feb 17, 2013
Stan Upright wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a self-righteous bloated pompous self-aggrandizing clown in a frock!
LOL!!!.... There he is again.

Next time he posts, he will be calling himself "Ben Dover" by any other name.

Location hidden

#1521 Feb 17, 2013
RainbowSkidsRighteousTwin wrote:
ANSWER: No.
EXPLANATION: King James I of England, who authorized the translation of the now famous King James Bible, was considered by many to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, monarchs that England has ever seen.
Through his wisdom and determination he united the warring tribes of Scotland into a unified nation, and then joined England and Scotland to form the foundation for what is now known as the British Empire.
At a time when only the churches of England possessed the Bible in English, King James' desire was that the common people should have the Bible in their native tongue. Thus, in 1603, King James called 54 of history's most learned men together to accomplish this great task. At a time when the leaders of the world wished to keep their subjects in spiritual ignorance, King James offered his subjects the greatest gift that he could give them. Their own copy of the Word of God in English.
James, who was fluent in Latin, Greek, and French, and schooled in Italian and Spanish even wrote a tract entitled "Counterblast to Tobacco",which was written to help thwart the use of tobacco in England.
Such a man was sure to have enemies. One such man, Anthony Weldon, had to be excluded from the court. Weldon swore vengeance. It was not until 1650, twenty-five years after the death of James that Weldon saw his chance. He wrote a paper calling James a homosexual. Obviously, James, being dead, was in no condition to defend himself.
The report was largely ignored since there were still enough people alive who knew it wasn't true. In fact, it lay dormant for years, until recently when it was picked up by Christians who hoped that vilifying King James, would tarnish the Bible that bears his name so that Christians would turn away from God's book to a more "modern" translation.
It seems though, that Weldon's false account is being once again largely ignored by the majority of Christianity with the exception of those with an ulterior motive, such as its author had.
It might also be mentioned here that the Roman Catholic Church was so desperate to keep the true Bible out of the hands of the English people that it attempted to kill King James and all of Parliament in 1605.
In 1605 a Roman Catholic by the name of Guy Fawkes, under the direction of a Jesuit priest by the name of Henry Garnet, was found in the basement of Parliament with thirty-six barrels of gunpowder which he was to use to blow up King James and the entire Parliament. After killing the king, they planned on imprisoning his children, re-establishing England as a state loyal to the Pope and kill all who resisted. Needless to say, the perfect English Bible would have been one of the plot's victims. Fawkes and Garnet and eight other conspirators were caught and hanged.
It seems that those who work so hard to discredit the character of King James join an unholy lot.
The entire post, above, is cut and pasted from the website www.chick.com

In fact, King James 1st was married and fathered three surviving children. However, his wife, Anne of Denmark, is known to have given birth to seven children, two stillbirths and at least three miscarriages, before she died. At least twelve pregnancies, in all.

Still, history shows that he enjoyed male companionship to the point that it is reasonable to conclude that the man was bi-sexual.

Doesn't really make much difference, does it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 56 min kjw51 158
Alaska's 1st known gay marriage in Arctic town 1 hr Cletus 18
Zen Buddhist Temple in Japan Offers Symbolic Sa... 2 hr Switches 30
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 hr Static Charge 26,601
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 6 hr WasteWater 434
Elvis Presley's sex secrets exposed 9 hr Toby Scald 6
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 11 hr Broken Record 31,499
More from around the web