Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FITSNews

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Comments
1,301 - 1,320 of 1,813 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2013

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Rebuker Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it is only available in print. Check for an ISBN number.
Ah, cheesecake, you got busted, AGAIN...
Reverend Rebuker Phil

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

WrongWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, cheesecake, you got busted, AGAIN...
Ms. Gump, you're boy's different!

Your posts make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Try another blog, Wrongway! LOL!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Your accident was a "slip" because you have been in denial about Stein and what he said in much the same way you were in denial over the Reuter's story about the circumstances of Mr. Kato's untimely demise.
Even if such a person 'did' say such a thing; homophobes have 'NO' legal authority over Gay People
By now it should be no secret that 'ALL' tax-exempt homopohobic organizations will be disbanded if they continue to practice social discrimination of any kind
The taxpayers will not subsidize social discrimination

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
As for Mr Kato's murder, I am far from alone in having very serious doubts about the official version of events ...
Your only company is the LGBT community representing only 3% of the population; the rest of us are satisfied that the official version -- that Kato bailed out a career criminal for sex that went wrong -- is the actual version.

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Your only company is the LGBT community representing only 3% of the population; the rest of us are satisfied that the official version -- that Kato bailed out a career criminal for sex that went wrong -- is the actual version.
Don't you want to move to Africa where they want gays killed?

Of course, you'd have to leave your safe computer and actually have a life.

No chance, you've given up on life - your choice will haunt you...

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Lent and Ash Wednesday explained.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
If you say so dear. Now that we're done with your little side track, can we get back to why you deliberately fabricate quotes you want to attribute to a real Rabbi?
Fitz

Grosse Pointe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
It will certainly answer the "legal" questions within The Episcopal Church.
As to legal questions regarding stewardship of real estate and financial assets in South Carolina Law and as determined by the SCOTUS, we shall see, won't we.
The departing groups, five out of 100 so far, have claimed ownership of the financial assets and the real property, which before their departures were of the Episcopal Church. The Courts have not viewed these claims with much favor.
Rev. Ken
You dont seem terribly concerned with the schism roiling the episcopalian church.. And the threat the much larger world wide Anglican communion..

This is par for the course however, when traditionalists had the upper hand the revisionists were all about diversity, and allowing for differnces in opinion and a looser understanding of communion.

Now that you feel you have the upper hand the revisionists are lowering the hammer on all the parishes and entire diocesse that wont accept same-sex "marriage" and the like.

Suddenly your "communion" is being run like Rome, as a top down affair. Your spending massive amounts of money in a strong arm legal strategy to kick out dissenters from the new orthodoxy...all so you can retain control of Church's with tiny congregations..

All of a sudden "tolerance" is not in your vocabulary and "dogmatic authority" is...

I think that pro-homosexual Christians are revealing their lack of tolerance and love for Christ in the way the blithly ignore the collapse of the denominations were they have taken control.

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Home-Page-New...
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Fitz wrote:
You dont seem terribly concerned with the schism roiling the episcopalian church
The homophobes left the church
PLOP PLOP FIZZ FIZZ, OH, WHAT A RELIEF IT IS!
Mark Lawrence

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
The homophobes left the church
PLOP PLOP FIZZ FIZZ, OH, WHAT A RELIEF IT IS!
HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITES with be real popular IN HELL!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Mark Lawrence wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't go to hell
We go to the Garden of Eden so we don't have to put up with you for an eternity
You're what makes hell 'hell'; sugar ;o))

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If you say so dear. Now that we're done with your little side track ...
I'm not the one using diversion tactics: YOU have a proven history of using denial as a diversion, i.e., you first denied that the Reuters' story about Kato was real, and after pages of insisting it was fake, when it was finally proven to be true, you then denied the facts presented in the story.

And you've done the same thing with Rabbi Stein's explanation of why Jonathan and David weren't gay: you just repeat the same pattern of denial over and over again.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
I'm not the one using diversion tactics:
You say, while desperately diverting attention from the fact you have been fabricating fake quotes for a very real Rabbi.
Joe DeCaro wrote:
YOU have a proven history of using denial as a diversion, i.e., you first denied that the Reuters' story about Kato was real, and after pages of insisting it was fake, when it was finally proven to be true, you then denied the facts presented in the story.
Sweetie pie, I never denied the authenticity of the Reuters story, merely the veracity of the official version, doubts held by many, many more folk than who actually believe that the Ugandan government wasn't lying their asses off to avoid culpability.
Joe DeCaro wrote:
And you've done the same thing with Rabbi Stein's explanation of why Jonathan and David weren't gay: you just repeat the same pattern of denial over and over again.
I don't know why I would have to keep repeating this for you, it really should have sunk in by now. the moment that you prove that "Rabbi Stein's explanation of" is in fact "Rabbi Stein's explanation of" and not merely you pathologically bearing false witness by trying to give your own "explanation of" in the voice of a Rabbi. Do that and I will gladly answer "Rabbi Stein's explanation of", continue to do that and the only dummy I talk to is you, not your Rabbi puppet.

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You say, while desperately diverting attention from the fact you have been fabricating fake quotes for a very real Rabbi. <quoted text>Sweetie pie, I never denied the authenticity of the Reuters story, merely the veracity of the official version, doubts held by many, many more folk than who actually believe that the Ugandan government wasn't lying their asses off to avoid culpability.
<quoted text>I don't know why I would have to keep repeating this for you, it really should have sunk in by now. the moment that you prove that "Rabbi Stein's explanation of" is in fact "Rabbi Stein's explanation of" and not merely you pathologically bearing false witness by trying to give your own "explanation of" in the voice of a Rabbi. Do that and I will gladly answer "Rabbi Stein's explanation of", continue to do that and the only dummy I talk to is you, not your Rabbi puppet.
Our dear heart-dead and brain-dead joline can not think for himself, poor thing...

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

MiddleWay wrote:
Our dear heart-dead and brain-dead joline can not think for himself, poor thing...
He may not have a whole lot going for him in the intellect department, but he does keep me entertained.

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Mark Lawrence wrote:
<quoted text>
As you judge, so will you be judged.- Jesus

Get the Vaseline ready.

LMAO..........
Mark Lawrence

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
As you judge, so will you be judged.- Jesus
Get the Vaseline ready.
LMAO..........
I don't judge you fool whoremonger, the scripture does.

I guess you're the expert on Vaseline "Chief Roundmouth, Chief of the Rump Ranchers"

Who's laughing now.

BTW did you bother to see who Mark Lawrence was?

Laughing out loud AT you! Wrongway!
Mark Lawrence

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if such a person 'did' say such a thing; homophobes have 'NO' legal authority over Gay People
By now it should be no secret that 'ALL' tax-exempt homopohobic organizations will be disbanded if they continue to practice social discrimination of any kind
The taxpayers will not subsidize social discrimination
Why not, it does Whoremongers like you ...Skidboy! Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

What nasty language.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
I don't know why I would have to keep repeating this for you ...
... but you're not repeating this for me, you're repeating it for yourself because you can't deal with the truth.

Eventually, if you repeat the same lie over and over, even you will believe it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••