Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

There are 20 comments on the FITSNews story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Episcopal Drama Rocks SC. In it, FITSNews reports that:

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FITSNews.

Phil McGoen

Columbia, SC

#1388 Feb 9, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Oh YES...a STRAIGHT GANG RAPE IS SO MUCH BETTER!
That probably only applies if you're a Hindu living in India. Thanks for the levity! I like a quick wit (heee! hee!)

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1390 Feb 9, 2013
Phil McGoen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for placing 1 Tim 2:10 In prespective for us, especially after the plagerized Qu'ram quotation:
10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
I didn't claim the quote was mine...IT SAID FROM A FACEBOOK PAL! No need to drag innocent people's names in amongst this group of vultures.
Fitz

Roseville, MI

#1391 Feb 9, 2013
The entire Diocesse of South Carolina has left the larger Episopalian Church...!

How oftern does an entire diocesse succed.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1392 Feb 9, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
"Freud believed that despite the overwhelming urge to repress desires, the unconscious still reveals itself—particularly when the conscious mind relaxes its hold—in dreams, myths, odd patterns of behavior, slips of the tongue ..."(Microsoft ® Encarta ® 2006.© 1993-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved).
Sweetie, I'm well aware of what a Freudian Slip is, I was asking what you were claiming mine to be indicative of other than having more than one Stein in my memories. Maybe if you read my entire post instead of just the bits you edit them down to you might figure this out.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1393 Feb 9, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
Mr Bareback!
And you pray with that mouth? Tsk, tsk, tsk. For your sake I hope God has a sense of humor. You're lost, yes you chose to go that way, but you're obviously not bright enough to find your own way to begin with. Maybe he'll think it funny and take pity on you. It's your only real hope at this point. Jesus loves you, doesn't really want to know you at the moment, but loves you nonetheless, buttercup.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1395 Feb 10, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh YES...a STRAIGHT GANG RAPE ...
... was not what was about to happen to the angels in Sodom.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, I'm well aware of what a Freudian Slip is ...
Then shouldn't you be just as aware of your own "issues" on this thread?

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#1396 Feb 10, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... and there's nothing so inhospitable as gay gang rape.
But there was no gang rape, the men didn't want Lot's betrothed virgin daughters.

They wanted to know who the strangers were....

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#1397 Feb 10, 2013
Phil McGoen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for placing 1 Tim 2:10 In prespective for us, especially after the plagerized Qu'ram quotation:
10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
Yawn.

Stop pretending to have anything to do with Jesus or God.

They represent love, compassion, forgiveness, loving one another as Jesus has loved us.

You, ARE the accuser and a lousy one at that, you spew lies that are so ridiculous that are laughable.

Only a ignorant fool would listen to you, like joline.

LOL..........

God help you man....

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1398 Feb 10, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Then shouldn't you be just as aware of your own "issues" on this thread?
Sweetie, trust me, I'm well aware what my issues are (I've been me for 50 years now), what I can't seem to figure out is what you imagine them to be? You say I made a Freudian Slip, but you haven't offered a clue as to what you say my slip happened to show YOU. I think it showed you that I know more than one person named Stein and that I have name association issues, when I provided you the name of the first name of the Stein who invited me to celebrate Sukkot with his family as the first name of your Rabbi puppet. What did YOU see, sweetie?

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#1399 Feb 10, 2013
Fitz wrote:
The entire Diocesse of South Carolina has left the larger Episopalian Church...!
How oftern does an entire diocesse succed.
Lie much?

Oftern?

LOL!

Now for the facts:

Only 31 of 74 parishes and missions in the Diocese have joined Lawrence's crusade against loyal Episcopalians

All Saints, Florence
Christ Our King, Waccamaw
Christ St. Pauls, Yonges Island
Church of the Redeemer, Orangeburg
Good Shepherd, Charleston
Holy Comforter, Sumter
Holy Trinity, Charleston
Prince George’s, Winyah
St, Bartholomew’s, Hartsville
St. Andrew’s, Mount Pleasant
St. David’s, Cheraw
St. Helena’s, Beaufort
St. James’, James Island
St. John’s, Florence
St. John’s, Johns Island
St. Luke’s, Hilton Head
St. Matthew’s, Fort Motte
St. Matthews, Darlington
St. Michael’s, Charleston
St. Paul’s, Bennettsville
St. Paul’s, Conway
St. Paul’s, Summerville
St. Philip's, Charleston
The Church of Our Savior, Johns Island
The Church of St. Luke & St. Paul, Charleston
The Church of the Cross, Bluffton
The Church of the Epiphany, Eutawville
The Church of the Resurrection, Surfside Beach
Trinity, Edisto
Trinity, Myrtle Beach

http://scepiscopalians.com/

It's so easy to find the truth but lying is so much more 'orthodox'.

LOL..........

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1400 Feb 10, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
But there was no gang rape, the men didn't want Lot's betrothed virgin daughters.
They wanted to know who the strangers were ...
... the men of Sodom wanted to "know" the male strangers in a biblical way.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, trust me ...
I don't trust anonymous trolls who fabricate fictitious Rabbis.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1401 Feb 10, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... the men of Sodom wanted to "know" the male strangers in a biblical way.
<quoted text>
I don't trust anonymous trolls who fabricate fictitious Rabbis.
Hey, Joe!

How much snow did you get?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1402 Feb 10, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
I don't trust anonymous trolls who fabricate fictitious Rabbis.
Sweetie, I didn't fabricate a fictitious Rabbi, merely attributed the wrong first name to the real one you have been using as a ventriloquist dummy and fabricating quotes for. But why should I expect you to be honest about anything at this point? You are such a sad, sad little waste.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1403 Feb 10, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Stop pretending to have anything to do with Jesus or God.
They represent love, compassion, forgiveness, loving one another as Jesus has loved us.
You, ARE the accuser and a lousy one at that, you spew lies that are so ridiculous that are laughable.
Only a ignorant fool would listen to you, like joline.
LOL..........
God help you man....
You serve the Devil that is why you do not recognize the Word of God.
You have no forgiveness because you refuse to repent.
Your chosen lifestyle chose convicts you to eternal damnation in Hell along with your god who is Satan. Your sin be upon your own head. If sinners died under that law of Moses, I cannot imagine what the damnation will be for those who are damned under the law of grace in Jesus Christ!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1405 Feb 10, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, I didn't fabricate a fictitious Rabbi, merely attributed the wrong first name to the real one you have been using as a ventriloquist dummy and fabricating quotes for. But why should I expect you to be honest about anything at this point? You are such a sad, sad little waste.
Rickey, Rickey, Rickey,

Who's NoQ; A unhappy customer or is it Queer Lust gone bad? LoL Slackjaw!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1408 Feb 10, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Fucktard, if you want to su:ck FAGG@T Ricky's DlCK, have at it. Don't bring me into it. Your Ricky is nothing but a piece of SHlT. By the way, I hate HOMOSexuality, but if it's your perversion, then it's your problem.
You definitely SUCK at reading comprehension and retention. Did you ride to school on one of this BIG Busses? You probably hate HOMO's and would not recognize one if you saw them.

Yo! Adrian! get and edjakation! Retard!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1409 Feb 10, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>And you pray with that mouth? Tsk, tsk, tsk. For your sake I hope God has a sense of humor. You're lost, yes you chose to go that way, but you're obviously not bright enough to find your own way to begin with. Maybe he'll think it funny and take pity on you. It's your only real hope at this point. Jesus loves you, doesn't really want to know you at the moment, but loves you nonetheless, buttercup.
As Jesus rebuked the Devil upon temptation, SO DO I REBUKE YOU!

2 Tim 3:1 0f This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
IBID
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

What was that, Oh? You had something in your mouth? lol AND BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1410 Feb 10, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
As Jesus rebuked the Devil upon temptation, SO DO I REBUKE YOU!
Your posts make Jesus cry sweetie.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1411 Feb 10, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Joe!
How much snow did you get?
Too much; two days to just clear out the driveway!
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, I didn't fabricate a fictitious Rabbi, merely attributed the wrong first name to the real one ...
... thereby fabricating a false rabbi via your Freudian Slip.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1413 Feb 10, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
... thereby fabricating a false rabbi via your Freudian Slip.
It really should hurt like hell for your mind to work like that. It only seems fair, your silly babbling non-responsive responses are so painfully stupid to read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 3 min NorCal Native 2,397
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 13 min WeTheSheeple 3,364
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 14 min Reverend Alan 488
News Thank The Lord We Have Kirk Cameron To Make Us ... 23 min davy 4
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 31 min Belle Sexton 3,059
News How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 57 min QUITTNER May 3 2015 1,245
News Joyful noise or unholy din? New church 'bells' ... 1 hr stuffyourbox 1
More from around the web