Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 Full story: FITSNews 1,813

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Full Story
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1313 Feb 7, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
***** PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ******
Homosexual Health - Reasons for Homosexual Health
There are at least four reasons. First, monogamy is not the main issue—homosexual behavior is. Homosexual acts are inherently unhealthy, not just multiple-partner homosexual acts. This is especially true of male homosexuality. Does anyone really believe that it is natural and healthy to insert the penis into the rectum— the organ whose sole purpose is to expel poisons from the body?
The rectum is a one-way street. It’s a sewer. It was designed that way. Labeling its abuse as an act of “love” will not change that fact.
The standard homosexual response to this is, “It’'s natural for me because I desire to do it.” I don’t mean “natural” in the sense of desire, but “natural” in the sense of design. Human beings have all kinds of “natural” desires to do things that are physically destructive (e.g. smoking, getting drunk, violence, etc.), and those things often feel good. But we don’t excuse those behaviors because they come “naturally.” The human body was not designed for anal intercourse. Such an act violates the natural design, and having a desire to engage in it does not change the fact that it is unnatural and physically destructive.
Second, coupled homosexuals tend to practice more anal intercourse and more anal-oral sex than those without a steady partner. They also forego safer-sex practices because they are “in love. In other words, coupled homosexuals tend to engage in more risky sexual contact than their single counterparts. So while married men improve their health and life span by being faithful to their wives, there is no comparable benefit in homosexual couples.
Third, if AIDS will not break promiscuity in homosexuals, it is unlikely government-backed marriage will. As AIDS is falling among heterosexuals, it is rising among homosexual men.
Finally, even if monogamy could reduce health problems, monogamy is the exception rather than the rule among homosexuals. The average number of sexual partners in a lifetime for a heterosexual is four, but for a homosexual it is fifty. The vast Sex in America survey published by the University of Chicago found monogamy among heterosexuals to be 83 percent but less than 2 percent for homosexuals.30 Another survey had more moderate results, but still found infidelity in about 62 percent of gay couples. That led researchers in the Journal of Family Psychology to write, “The practice of sexual non-monogamy among some gay couples is one variable that differentiates gay and heterosexual couples.”31
Why is monogamy much more common between men and women? Could it be because men and women are designed for one another and are therefore complementary? Think about it. One of the least-mentioned aspects of this debate is how men and women complement one another. Each sex balances and moderates the other by providing what’s lacking in the other.
However, in same-sex relationships, the pairing of identicals propels them to extremes not balance. Lesbians tend to push one another to emotional extremes as evidenced by the intense demands they often put on one another, but male homosexuals experience the most damaging effects of imbalance. Instead of the sex drive of the man being balanced by the emotional needs of the woman, male homosexuals reinforce and amplify the sex drive of one another. That’s why their behavior often becomes compulsive to the point of explosive promiscuity—anywhere from 21-43 percent of homosexual men have several hundred sexual partners!32
RECTUM, ALMOST KILLED EM! LOL I LOVE THAT ONE!
It is amusing when a clueless homophobe enters a gay chat room and attempts to tell real live gay people what being gay is like
We're the experts; not you
Ask; don't tell
sugar
;o))
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1314 Feb 7, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus did not call HOMOSEXUALS eunchs. He was referring to the manner in which MEN not (Sissies) were to conduct themselves were they to become divorced.
If you are married and you divorce your wife, you commit adultery. If you marry another while your spouse remains alive you live in Adultery!
So, to prevent this "SIN of the FLESH" Men who were divorced were to remain unmarried and for the purposes of a linage be as a eunuch. This teaching had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the PERVERSION OF HOMOSEXUALITY.
Here's on for you Jesus never mentioned HOMOSEXUALITY, just as HE never mentioned the tribe of BENJAMIN with whom the 11 Tribes of Israel destroyed because of their HOMOSEXUALITY and DEBAUCHERY! Ever hear of that on SKIDDDDD!
HOMOSEXUALITY AND THE BIBLE DO NOT MIX. PERIOD. HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN UNTO DEATH.
SORRY,
I DIDn'T WRITE THE SCRIPTURE but will not allow faux "revs" to blaspheme either! Batter Up!
You overlooked where Jesus exempted gay people from adultery ;o))
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1315 Feb 7, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove It, Where in Scripture? You can't prove it I already know but you can try!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1316 Feb 7, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove It, Where in Scripture? You can't prove it I already know but you can try!
In the Words of Jesus:
++++++++++
Matthew 19:9> "And I say vnto you, Whosoeuer shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away, doth commit adultery."
Matthew 19:10> His disciples say vnto him, "If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marrie."
Matthew 19:11> But hee said vnto them, "All men cannot receiue this saying, saue they to whom it is giuen."
Matthew 19:12> "For there are some Eunuches, which were so borne from their mothers wombe: and there are some Eunuches, which were made Eunuches of men: and there be Eunuches, which haue made themselues Eunuches for the kingdome of heauens sake. He that is able to receiue it, let him receiue it."
++++++++++

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1317 Feb 7, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Oh no you don't: you've been so busy accusing me that you lost track of your own lies.
BUSTED!
What lies would those be dear? Calling Rabbi Stein, Benjamin instead of Israel was an error on my part, not a deliberate attempt to mislead. So I ask you again, what lies do you say I have told that you believe my mistake to be a part of?

Personally, I think this is just a wee bit of projection of your own pathological bearing of false witness, but I will wait to see what you are going to attempt to prove.

PS, your pathetic attempt to dodge the issue of your still seriously questioned non-existent quotes attributed to Rabbi Israel Stein (retired)(got it right that time, dear) hasn't gone unnoticed and won't go uncommented on. Spin, spin, spin and in the end all you get is dizzy. In your case dizzier.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1318 Feb 7, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Words of Jesus:
++++++++++
Matthew 19:9> "And I say vnto you, Whosoeuer shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away, doth commit adultery."
Matthew 19:10> His disciples say vnto him, "If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marrie."
Matthew 19:11> But hee said vnto them, "All men cannot receiue this saying, saue they to whom it is giuen."
Matthew 19:12> "For there are some Eunuches, which were so borne from their mothers wombe: and there are some Eunuches, which were made Eunuches of men: and there be Eunuches, which haue made themselues Eunuches for the kingdome of heauens sake. He that is able to receiue it, let him receiue it."
++++++++++
This is like the last posting where you gave a source, had you actually read it, you might have understood that your point was based upon a guess.

In these citations Jesus is dealing with marriage, divorce and remarrage. It has nothing to do with the "filth of the flesh" which is HOMOSEXUALITY.

Jesus states that marriage is for Life. Period. Sex outside the confines of marriage is SIN. Period.

It is stunning how little you actually can contribute to this discussion. HOMOSEXUALITY is the SIN UNTO DEATH and after death DESTRUCTION OF THE SOUL.

RECTUM, Allmost killed LOL! SkidBoy!

this one

#1319 Feb 7, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:

Not worthy of a respone! Speed on your on the "Lost Highway" Hell aint' half full!
Sweetie, if MiddleWay's post was unworthy of a response, why did you write a response to say it was unworthy of a response? Doesn't it hurt to have your mind work like that?

this one

#1320 Feb 7, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
***** PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ******
(ripped off from: http://www.allaboutlove.org/homosexual-health... )
****PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*****

You are deliberately educating yourself to be a complete blithering idiot, giving us the brilliantly researched scientific musings of some dude with a doctorate in Apologetics as proof of your argument, oh Phil, Phil, Phil, that is just so sad. like we really needed more proof that you really have no idea what you are talking about.

PS:
1 Your cut and paste skills, work on them.

2 Fair use of copyright protected material is no more than 25% of the material WITH a link to its original source. Any more than that puts the site in violation of copyright law. It's the only thing that anyone might post here that the site itself might be held legally liable for. It is why the post I am responding to will probably disappear.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1321 Feb 7, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is like the last posting where you gave a source, had you actually read it, you might have understood that your point was based upon a guess.
In these citations Jesus is dealing with marriage, divorce and remarrage. It has nothing to do with the "filth of the flesh" which is HOMOSEXUALITY.
Jesus states that marriage is for Life. Period. Sex outside the confines of marriage is SIN. Period.
It is stunning how little you actually can contribute to this discussion. HOMOSEXUALITY is the SIN UNTO DEATH and after death DESTRUCTION OF THE SOUL.
RECTUM, Allmost killed LOL! SkidBoy!
You're living proof that snarling evangelical fundamentalists only understand pictures; not words
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1322 Feb 7, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text> ****PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*****
You are deliberately educating yourself to be a complete blithering idiot, giving us the brilliantly researched scientific musings of some dude with a doctorate in Apologetics as proof of your argument, oh Phil, Phil, Phil, that is just so sad. like we really needed more proof that you really have no idea what you are talking about.
PS:
2 Fair use of copyright protected material is no more than 25% of the material WITH a link to its original source. Any more than that puts the site in violation of copyright law. It's the only thing that anyone might post here that the site itself might be held legally liable for. It is why the post I am responding to will probably disappear.
Most are too lazy to read it. As it says on the article "please share" and since it was not "bodily fluids" Mr BF**ker, I did!

Please read the article as it is NOT protected under copyright laws. I guess you just reacted as usual. You are an idiot as you prove upon each post!

If the post disappears based upon your feeble remarks, I'll just repost it as it is valid PUBLIC SERVICE announcement. HOMOSEXUALITY IS A MORTAL SIN UNTO DEATH! XOXO! HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1323 Feb 7, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text> ****PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT*****
PS:
Hey, SISSY! I noticed that you didn't even try to refute one of the points listed. You're just not up to the task. Grab your skirt and wipe that *hit off your mouth! XOXO! HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1324 Feb 7, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, if MiddleWay's post was unworthy of a response, why did you write a response to say it was unworthy of a response? Doesn't it hurt to have your mind work like that?
Should you have a mind like mind, but then I'd never *uck a DICK or take it up the @ss either! LOL! SISSY

this one

#1326 Feb 7, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Most are too lazy to read it. As it says on the article "please share" and since it was not "bodily fluids" Mr BF**ker, I did!
Please read the article as it is NOT protected under copyright laws. I guess you just reacted as usual. You are an idiot as you prove upon each post!
If the post disappears based upon your feeble remarks, I'll just repost it as it is valid PUBLIC SERVICE announcement. HOMOSEXUALITY IS A MORTAL SIN UNTO DEATH! XOXO! HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE!
Sweetie, it was a complete load of crap written by a prejudiced and seriously unqualified clown who went in search of "facts" to support his predetermined conclusion and when he couldn't find any that really agreed with his ugly predetermined conclusions, he tortured a few until they sounded like they went along. But what should I expect from a complete moron who has mistaken some monster for the God of the Bible?

this one

#1327 Feb 7, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, SISSY! I noticed that you didn't even try to refute one of the points listed. You're just not up to the task. Grab your skirt and wipe that *hit off your mouth! XOXO! HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE.
Cupcake, do you really want me to spend an entire post proving to everybody what a complete f*cking liar you were brain damaged enough to steal from, or are you just going to go along with me in order to minimize my mocking of your less than impressive manhood and intelligence? Believe me, helping you prove what a complete waste of human potential you have turned out to be is what I enjoy.

this one

#1328 Feb 7, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
Should you have a mind like mind, but then I'd never *uck a DICK or take it up the @ss either! LOL! SISSY
Oh there's that ever so Christlike Christian that I so know and love, it's as if Jesus himself came back to childishly insult me in the guise of a semi-literate moron. Hallelujah.
Big Boob Babe

Alpharetta, GA

#1333 Feb 7, 2013
NoQ wrote:
I'll be short
You already are, tee hee hee ;p
Fitz

Roseville, MI

#1334 Feb 7, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
NoQ,
Gracious sakes, brother!
Sometimes, I think the strength of your passion gets the better part of you. Even if no more than a few moments.
Let's hope Valentine's Day is good for you.
RK
He is the Patron Saint of affianced couples, bee keepers, engaged couples, epilepsy, fainting, greetings, happy marriages, love, lovers, plague, travellers, young people. He is represented in pictures with birds and roses.

One legend of his life holds that he was martyred for standing for the Christian sexual ethic and Christian marriage in a Pagean Rome known for decadance, homosexuality, cohabitation, prostiitution and the like.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1335 Feb 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
... Calling Rabbi Stein, Benjamin instead of Israel was an error on my part, not a deliberate attempt to mislead ...
You've been so busy deliberately misleading posters that you have lost all track of reality, but here's your "character witness".
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Where is the RABBI ???? Benjamin Israel or any>
Rabbi Isreal Stein is in the Bpt, CT phone book, but only an idiot would look for him under "Benjamin".

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1337 Feb 8, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another gay projection of your "special rights" mentality.

this one

#1338 Feb 8, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been so busy deliberately misleading posters that you have lost all track of reality, but here's your "character witness".
How is it misleading to tell people that the ONLY internet source for your alleged Rabbi quotes are your own posts on Topix? It's the truth, isn't it? How is it misleading to tell people that absent proof that Rabbi Israel Stein (retired) actually said or wrote these "quotes" you attribute to him, all we are left with is you doing a lousy ventriloquist act and telling a long running pathological lie? It's the truth, isn't it? You have had weeks to prove me wrong about what I have been saying, I'm still waiting to even try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 21 min WasteWater 26,899
Zen Buddhist Temple in Japan Offers Symbolic Sa... 1 hr Ainu 40
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Mike 51,280
After 16 years, Tony and Tina calling it quits? (Jul '09) 4 hr Sublime1 40
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 10 hr Rotten to the Core 31,555
Moroccoa s transgender dancer courts acceptance 13 hr sarahomo 1
Poll: Support for gay marriage drops in Mich. (May '14) 21 hr scs2011 61
More from around the web