Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 Full story: FITSNews 1,813

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Full Story

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1272 Feb 4, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Loved my Daddy. Awesome guy. He taught me very well. I can fish, hunt, farm...do just about anything...I sure do miss him. That lung cancer took only a couple of months to get him from the diagnosis in last January, he was gone March 6, 2010.
He was able to stand on Monday on his own and take a shower. Sleepy Tuesday. By Wednesday we had a hospital bed in the living room and by Saturday at 2 p.m. he was gone. I had the great honor of being there for his passing.
He came back to see my on the day of his funeral in a golden orb. He came to me after I returned home and sat at my bedside and touched my legs. He came by as a presence most recently when I was getting ready for my New Year's Day party.
I do miss my Daddy very much. He still gives me comfort and advice when I ask him for it. A Father's love transcends the grave. Isn't that what the love of God our FATHER is all about?
Sorry that you don't experience this Joe. It is really quite awesome.
Mama, Sister and I are going on a Hawaiian cruise in April, his birth month. I am so glad that he and Mama were able to go to Alaska for their 50th Anniversary. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
Man, don't know what to say other than...I have goodbyes that I've had to make, it is very hard and has been for a while. Thank you for sharing.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1273 Feb 4, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, don't know what to say other than...I have goodbyes that I've had to make, it is very hard and has been for a while. Thank you for sharing.
Oh, I'm getting all "MISTY" here. What does this drivel have to do with the topic. Go to grief counseling and deal. BFD!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1274 Feb 4, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... you will continue to dodge Rabbi Stein's challenge and avoid facing the truth about yourself.
<quoted text>
Not to mention spooky.
Enjoy Hawaii.
Joe, HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITES live in denial through cognative dissonance. "SICK IN KS" can google Rabbi Stein just like I did but the Topix censor deleted because it proved his "BS" was subtrafuge was just that. Thanks TOPIX CENSOR!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1275 Feb 4, 2013
Sick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I know that he's never fully going to fess up to what he has been doing with his Rabbi puppet for the last couple of years, he's in too deep, he's just going to continue to duck and cover every time I rattle his chain over it. But it is just too much fun watching him squirm.
Rickey, Rickey, Rickey, Did you ever think of Google? Wow, I found Rabbi Stein. Soo what's your problem, I mean other than being a HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE?
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1276 Feb 4, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't get off the hook until he does what you have asked.
But, don't waste too much time and effort trying to make him own up to his refusals. It's not worth it.
Who knows. Maybe Rabbi Stein will actually show up one of these days. If he does, it will be good for the conversation.
In the meantime, just keep on posting your positive message and relying on the Teachings of Christ Jesus. They're good and are supposed to be used for this purpose.
What positive message your fradulent clown, that he continues to live in open rebellion againt the ordinances of GOD. Your comments make you culpable as well. Your like that "pastor" from St. Louis, you claim the RELIGIOUS Title without being entitled.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1277 Feb 4, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
... you will continue to dodge Rabbi Stein's challenge and avoid facing the truth about yourself.
Sweetie, you have yet to prove that it is in reality Rabbi Stein's challenge, prove that, I will apologize for calling you nothing more than a pathological liar and I will answer the Rabbi's challenge. Until you prove that you are actually telling the truth, you have nothing else to say.

this one

#1278 Feb 4, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
Rickey, Rickey, Rickey, Did you ever think of Google? Wow, I found Rabbi Stein. Soo what's your problem, I mean other than being a HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE?
Moron, been there done that, found that every last quote allegedly by Rabbi Stein appears NOWHERE but Joe De Caro's posts on this site. Is that simple enough for your obviously simple mind to get?

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1279 Feb 4, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.

#1280 Feb 4, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not to mention spooky.
Enjoy Hawaii.
Not spooky in the least. Thanks.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#1281 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Until you prove your claim, that it is in TRUTH Stein's challenge, no such challenge exists to be answered.
J

Joline can't.

He can not say what is HIS opinion. He'd rather lay out someone else to blame.

In the years I've posted hear I haven't heard him claim what he believes - he always quotes some else, as if it's their fault.

The 'man' is a coward and has ZERO integrity and even less credibility.....

The Mountain Empire

#1282 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Loved my Daddy. Awesome guy. He taught me very well. I can fish, hunt, farm...do just about anything...I sure do miss him. That lung cancer took only a couple of months to get him from the diagnosis in last January, he was gone March 6, 2010.
He was able to stand on Monday on his own and take a shower. Sleepy Tuesday. By Wednesday we had a hospital bed in the living room and by Saturday at 2 p.m. he was gone. I had the great honor of being there for his passing.
He came back to see my on the day of his funeral in a golden orb. He came to me after I returned home and sat at my bedside and touched my legs. He came by as a presence most recently when I was getting ready for my New Year's Day party.
I do miss my Daddy very much. He still gives me comfort and advice when I ask him for it. A Father's love transcends the grave. Isn't that what the love of God our FATHER is all about?
Sorry that you don't experience this Joe. It is really quite awesome.
Mama, Sister and I are going on a Hawaiian cruise in April, his birth month. I am so glad that he and Mama were able to go to Alaska for their 50th Anniversary. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
Thank you for sharing Sel. You are indeed a shining city on a hill.

God bless you, my sister....

#1283 Feb 5, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing Sel. You are indeed a shining city on a hill.
God bless you, my sister....
Thank you my friend. Looking forward to the trip. My cousin is the Staff Captain of the ship.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1284 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, you have yet to prove that it is in reality Rabbi Stein's challenge ...
The fact that you can't admit that gays project their own twisted sexuality unto OT Bible characters shows that it is from Stein.

this one

#1285 Feb 5, 2013
The fact that YOU cannot prove that your alleged Rabbi "quotes" are anything more than figments of your own twisted imagination is proof that they aren't from Stein, sweetie.

#1286 Feb 5, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
On the Topix Episcopal Church forum?
<quoted text>
... like a dog to its vomit, you will go back to the same tired old dodge?
It's amazing the lengths you will go in order not to face the truth about yourself -- and your felllow GLBTs -- in the light of scripture.
Can you just tell me once more and most likely for the last time, why are you here on The Episcopal Church pages if you hate us so much and want to destroy TEC? Why do you say such hate filled things to me?
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1287 Feb 5, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Moron, been there done that, found that every last quote allegedly by Rabbi Stein appears NOWHERE but Joe De Caro's posts on this site. Is that simple enough for your obviously simple mind to get?
Rickey, Rickey, Rickey, grab your skirt and wipe that *hit off your mouth. Your comments are pathetic attempts to appear as if you have even a "Forrest Gump" level of intelligence. You would argue with a fence post. Which is probably your equal in argumentation.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1288 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you just tell me once more and most likely for the last time ...
Most unlikely as it goes in one ear and out your other.
Rick in Kansas wrote:
The fact that YOU cannot prove that your alleged Rabbi "quotes" are anything ...
... then why dodge answering Stein's challenge?

The Bible paints saints warts and all, so why would it hide a homosexual relationship between David and Jonathan? Then again, for some, why is every relationship between 2 men or 2 women always sexual?

So why is that, Ricky?

this one

#1289 Feb 6, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Prove to me it is in fact "Stein's challenge", until you do that dear, no such challenge exists.

#1290 Feb 6, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Most unlikely as it goes in one ear and out your other.
<quoted text>
The Bible paints saints warts and all, so why would it hide a homosexual relationship between David and Jonathan? Then again, for some, why is every relationship between 2 men or 2 women always sexual?
So why is that, Ricky?
Come on Joe...I need you to tell me why you HATE The Episcopal Church and why you are here solely to destroy it and expose it as you said. Go for it...Tell the class...

The Mountain Empire

#1291 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>Come on Joe...I need you to tell me why you HATE The Episcopal Church and why you are here solely to destroy it and expose it as you said. Go for it...Tell the class...
Isn't it clear, he hates - God loves, we follow God.

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 35 min the last word 31,273
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min Profess-sewer Brooks 49,843
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 1 hr MAYOR DYSASTER 9
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 1 hr Garry Ackerman 22
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr The_Box 25,024
Start Chatting And Dating Beautiful Ukrainian W... 18 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 4
Pakistan flood sinks boat carrying wedding party 19 hr NITiN 3
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••