Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 Full story: FITSNews 1,813

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Full Story

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1229 Jan 30, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Sweetie, I can't express how happy I am ... but until you prove to me that we aren't merely bearing witness to you losing your marbles ...
And who the hell are you?

Do you have a degree in mental health, and can you prove it?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1230 Jan 30, 2013
Sweetie, I'm the gentleman who has caught you repeatedly, frequently and far too often bearing false witness in the guise of a Rabbi puppet. Haven't you been paying attention? By the by, your current level of bat shit crazy, doesn't take an advance degree to spot. You repeat the same obvious lies over and over again, if that isn't a pathology, it would mean you have deliberately chosen to be ethically and morally bankrupt.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1231 Jan 30, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Uvulla, I get it now. Grab your skirt and run back into your closet SISSY! Was your Mommie domineering who made you wear a dress and play with Barbi dolls? No wonder. Now, wipe that *hit off your mouth! Slackjaw!
Lame attempt at an insult..Maybe you should go pray to Jeezus to increase your IQ, but only if Mommy say's it's OK.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1232 Jan 31, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
By the by, your current level of bat shit crazy, doesn't take an advance degree to spot ...
Yet you can't prove you have ANY degree, or advanced expertise in any field, and you still can't refute Rabbi Stein's wisdom.

As Stein said, for some, why is every relationship between two men or two women always sexual?

Ask yourself, Ricky, why these relationships are always sexual for someone of your orientation?

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1233 Jan 31, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you can't prove you have ANY degree, or advanced expertise in any field, and you still can't refute Rabbi Stein's wisdom.
As Stein said, for some, why is every relationship between two men or two women always sexual?
Ask yourself, Ricky, why these relationships are always sexual for someone of your orientation?
here you go Joe...this is what people think...GOD IS LOVE!

http://ht.ly/hi2Th

this one

#1235 Jan 31, 2013
And yet still no proof that Rabbi Stein actually said any of what you claim.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1236 Jan 31, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
And yet still no proof that Rabbi Stein actually said any of what you claim.
Back to your dodge -- you can't deal with what Rabbi Stein said, so you simply deny he said it.

this one

#1237 Jan 31, 2013
Admit the truth, put away the puppet and I'll answer any questions YOU might have, to your little mind's content. I doubt that I could make that any more simple for you sadly simple mind.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1240 Jan 31, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
why these relationships are always sexual for someone of your orientation?
Not by a long shot
The gay population doesn't discriminate because of orientation

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1241 Jan 31, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Admit the truth ...
You can't handle the truth, but here it is again:

this one

#1242 Jan 31, 2013
Sweetie, I don't do puppet shows. Prove what you claim he has said or admit you have been pathologically bearing false witness. Those are your only options now. If all you do is come back and repeat yourself we'll have our answer, that you are nothing more than someone who has been caught telling a very long winded lie.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1243 Feb 1, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Sweetie, I don't do puppet shows ...
... your avatar is nothing but a puppet to hide your troll self from the virtual world, and now you have to hide from the truth of what Stein said by denying he said it.

According to Rabbi Stein, for some, why is every relationship between two men or two women always sexual?

this one

#1244 Feb 1, 2013
And thus we have the answer, you are nothing more than someone who has been caught telling a very long-winded lie.

Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#1245 Feb 1, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty bad for them...walked that plank right into the mouth of the crocodile!!!! TIC-TOC!!! Only a matter of time...Thou Shalt Not Steal!!!
Not within the Anglican communion, anyway.

And since they've abandoned TEC, they've got nothing but sanctimony and hypocrisy.

Good riddance...

#1246 Feb 1, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Not within the Anglican communion, anyway.
And since they've abandoned TEC, they've got nothing but sanctimony and hypocrisy.
Good riddance...
Maybe the Baptist will take them in...

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#1247 Feb 1, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the Baptist will take them in...
I don't know, they do like to play cards.

;-)

#1248 Feb 1, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, they do like to play cards.
;-)
No..and no to dancing and no to wine and cheese and no to wine for communion...looks like they might have pooped in their mess kit.

BUT....THE EPISCOPAL CHURCH WELCOMES YOU!

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1249 Feb 1, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
And thus we have the answer ...
... that your avatar is nothing but a puppet to hide your troll self from the virtual world, and now you have to hide from the truth of what Rabbi Stein said by denying he said it?

#1250 Feb 1, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... that your avatar is nothing but a puppet to hide your troll self from the virtual world, and now you have to hide from the truth of what Rabbi Stein said by denying he said it?
Yes Joe...tell us about you and Joe Decaro SENIOR...what was sexual about that for you?

this one

#1251 Feb 1, 2013
Joe, sweetie, either prove that Rabbi Stein actually said it or get help for your rather obvious pathological problem, right now all you are succeeding in doing is looking the fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With gay marriage comes question: I do or I don't 8 min Reverend Alan 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min KiMerde 50,644
Hitching Post wedding chapel sues over gay marr... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 54
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 1 hr Pat Robertson s F... 247
Berlusconi: Let's legalize gay civil unions 1 hr Pat Robertson s F... 22
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 1 hr Octopus 41
Judge Strikes Down NC Gay Marriage Ban 3 hr REAL FRUIT 96

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE