Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FITSNews

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Comments (Page 55)

Showing posts 1,081 - 1,100 of1,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
.... So how can I possibly dodging his query, when he hasn't made one?
That IS the dodge, Ricky -- you can deny it all you want, but Stein still said that for some, why is every relationship between two men or two women always sexual?

Ask yourself, Ricky, why these relationships are always sexual for someone of your orientation?
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Sickly Dickly Rickly in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It's not an assumption sweetie, I don't know what that beast you dragged in with you actually is, but for you to call it God is just sad. I am perfectly able to comprehend scripture, that is why I am not in agreement with your "comprehension" of it. You got it wrong, dead wrong.
Oh, so now you call the word of God a beast. Did you look up cognative dissonance this explains the lies you tell yourself and others. That must be some real heavy guilt you carry to allow you to deny an Omniscient, Omnipresent and Omnipotent God. You silly little HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE. Don't try to bring me down into your personal HELL! LOL Sissy!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Phil McGroen wrote:
Oh, so now you call the word of God a beast.
Sweetie, your reading comprehension skills leave a lot to be desired, I didn't call the "word of God" a beast, I called that thing you dragged in here that you have sadly mistaken for God a beast.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
That IS the dodge, Ricky --
Hon, until you prove that the good Rabbi actually said that, it isn't a dodge to call you a pathological liar.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assumption remains to be seen. Lesbians are subject to HIV simply because many of them have sex with infected men. Read the CDC report as there is a whole section dedicated to this topic.
Safe sex, yeah, wearing a rubber glove to hopefully not catch AIDS/HIV that's a real plan. Of course Lesbians who jump start their vibrators are so streched out you could insert a bowling ball. Being a Lesbian is easy, once you get past the smell, you've got it licked.
The bible does mention Lesbians, as silly women laden with divers lusts. Solomon said that out of 1,000 men he only found one wise man and out of the same number he found not a one who qualifies.
Were you abused when you were a child or did you have a domineering mother. I know of a woman who became a lesbian and she did not know that she had been sexually abused by the babysitters husband. Something had to have caused your departure. Was your mother MANLY? Maybe it's glands?
2 Tim 3: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they who creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with various lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Your error here is missing the semicolon which separates the thought. HOMOSEXUALITY is SIN unto DEATH. SALVATION comes from being FREE of this SIN.
NO wonder the Devil chose the silly woman to deceive, it was just too easy. You can stand as another case study in this fact. If you read the entire book of Romans you will see that HOMOSEXUALITY as well as ALL SIN is Condemned. If you cannot repent you cannot receive forgiveness. "Fleshly lusts war against the soul!"
You seem like a nice person and I do hope you can find your way back to the cross!
Sorry; but a church congregation that practices homophobia has no jurisdiction over gay people

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Sorry SC, but ADAM was with Eve the whole time. HE is as responsible as any.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Any offended HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE should simply find another blog and discuss favored lubricants for ANAL SEX. Bigoted jokes, Oh, you're so sensitive, just like Michael Jackson. I do have a life that I want divorced from the ilk of those who practise the "filth of the flesh" which is HOMOSEXUALITY.
Blasphemy will get you no where SISSY. All of your ASSUMPTIONS are desperate attempts to classify me in which you have failed miserably other than to remind us that all HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITES like yourself are like water......always seeking the lowest level! Get a real life, save your soul and wipe that *hit off your mouth! Sissy! But find a new blog and live in your HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE personal HELL! XOXO
LOL Calling YOU and ignorant asshole is NOT Blasphemy! Any assumptions I may have had, you have far surpassed each time you post. I didn't know ignorance, bigotry and self righteousness could form such an abomination. Mommy know you're on here? BTW Moron, You're the one on a gay topix forum, talking sodomites, lube, shit and Blowing kisses..sounds pretty 'Sissy' to me. Now Piss off

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, until you prove that the good Rabbi actually said that ...
Again, like a dog returning to its vomit (Proverbs 16:11), you go back to same tired old dodge.

As Stein said, for some, why is every relationship between two men or two women always sexual?

Ask yourself, Ricky, why these relationships are always sexual for someone of your orientation?

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Calling a pathological lie a lie answers your puppet's question, sweetie. If you want to call that a dodge, that would be your problem.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
... If you want to call that a dodge, that would be your problem.
Dodging isn't MY problem, doggy, so don't project your aberations unto me.

As Stein said, for some, why is every relationship between two men or two women always sexual?

Ask yourself, doggy, why these relationships are always sexual for someone of your orientation?

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

If dodging is not your problem pudding, where is your proof that Stein has ever said ANYTHING that you have ever claimed he has?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
If dodging is not your problem ...
Projecting again?
If it's not YOUR problem, Ricky, then answer a simple question:

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Your confusion is understandable sweetie, but repeating what you claim he said is not proof that he actually said it, just proof of your obvious pathological problem.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

http://scepiscopalians.com/

January 22, 2013
Bad News for Renegade "Diocese": Don't Pack Your Bags for London

Church of England Bishop reportedly tells dissident clergy Lawrence's "diocese" is not destined for the Anglican Communion

Mark Lawrence’s new “diocese” will not be joining the Anglican Communion any time soon. Neither will any of the South Carolina parishes that have chosen to leave Episcopal Church.

Lawrence has rocked himself all the way out of the Anglican communion....

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Projecting again?
If it's not YOUR problem, Ricky, then answer a simple question:
Who cares what Stein say?

You think you're special and privy to Jewish culture because you recorded a conversation from ONE Rabbi?

LOL!

Why can't you have the balls to just say that's what YOU think?

They're all just opinions, according to the good Rabbi.

BTW, Anglicans don't recognize Lawrence and his theft...

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

MiddleWay wrote:
January 22, 2013
Church of England Bishop reportedly tells dissident clergy Lawrence's "diocese" is not destined for the Anglican Communion
Mark Lawrence’s new “diocese” will not be joining the Anglican Communion any time soon. Neither will any of the South Carolina parishes that have chosen to leave Episcopal Church.
Pretty bad for them...walked that plank right into the mouth of the crocodile!!!! TIC-TOC!!! Only a matter of time...Thou Shalt Not Steal!!!

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
... repeating what you claim he said is not proof that he actually said it, just proof of your obvious pathological problem.
Projecting again, liar.

And if it's not your "pathological problem," Ricky, then answer a simple question:

MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what Stein say?... Why can't you have the balls to just say that's what YOU think?...
I think Rabbi Stein is right, and who cares what YOU have to say about it?

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Sweetie, I can't express how happy I am that you and your puppet get along so well, but until you prove to me that we aren't merely bearing witness to you losing your marbles as you make up what you say the "Rabbi Says" as you go along, it's still nothing more than a creepy ventriloquist act to me.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

MiddleWay wrote:
January 22, 2013
I still haven't figured out the good guys from the bad guys in the South Carolina Episcopal brouhaha
I guess I would have to be in it from the beginning to know what the flap is about......
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Calling YOU and ignorant asshole is NOT Blasphemy! Any assumptions I may have had, you have far surpassed each time you post. I didn't know ignorance, bigotry and self righteousness could form such an abomination. Mommy know you're on here? BTW Moron, You're the one on a gay topix forum, talking sodomites, lube, shit and Blowing kisses..sounds pretty 'Sissy' to me. Now Piss off
Uvulla, I get it now. Grab your skirt and run back into your closet SISSY! Was your Mommie domineering who made you wear a dress and play with Barbi dolls? No wonder. Now, wipe that *hit off your mouth! Slackjaw!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,081 - 1,100 of1,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••