Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 Full story: FITSNews 1,813

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Full Story
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1186 Jan 29, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen and Amen!
I which I could say "reverend" like Rush Limbaugh says as it is pregnant with the pious bravado that the term implies. It's merely PRIDE, one of the seven things that are an ABOMINATION to GOD.

Of course if you were, you'd know that. But here's another to put in your pipe to smoke.

Proverbs 17:13: Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house.
14: The beginning of strife is as when one letteth out water: therefore leave off contention, before it be meddled with.
15: He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.

Save your "reverend" jargon for the pulpit where it's always a "show!"
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1187 Jan 29, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Malarky!!!!
You're putting yourself at risk by playing the stupid card; sugar
AIDS in the heterosexual population for 129 years; since 1884
AIDS in the gay population for only 32 years; since 1981
http://www.thebodypro.com/content/art48854.ht...
SILLY HOMOSEXUAL,

I CAN READ THE CDC report. Had you read the report that you cited you would have seen that this was a QUESS,+-20 years.

"Once you have that rate, you can work backward and make a guess of when the ancestor of the whole pandemic strain of the AIDS virus originated. It is that ancestor we are dating to 1908 plus or minus about 20 years" (Steenhuysen, Reuters Africa, 10/2).

It just shows HOMOSEXUALS are desperate to excuse themselves of spreading the HIV virus once it entered into the public domain. The majority of new cases of HIV/AIDS are still prevalent among practicing SODOMITES like yourself!

"The wages of SIN is DEATH!" Most had never heard of AIDS until Rock Hudson contracted it after finding a new playmate. Rock as you remember was ADDICTED to DICK and it killed him. Lest I forget, do you know that Rock Hudson and Lyn Bias have in common? They both got a hold of some BAD CRACK! Oh, that's one of my favorites. BUT, Live like a dog, Die like a dog! AIDS = AN INFECTED DEATH SENTENCE!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1188 Jan 29, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
Oh, yeah, you are the real "Rocket Scientist!"
Testy, testy. Get up on your soap box and rage on you pathetically deranged impotent little "man", sputter and spew to your blackened heart's little content. That is after all, your right. Just as it is my right to sit here, pointing and laughing.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1189 Jan 29, 2013
Sick Dick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Testy, testy. Get up on your soap box and rage on you pathetically deranged impotent little "man", sputter and spew to your blackened heart's little content. That is after all, your right. Just as it is my right to sit here, pointing and laughing.
You SILLY Boy, you sound like Hillary Clinton, "What difference does it make?"

I am not testy, deranges and definitely impotent, HOW are your kids or are you the HOMOSEXUAL equivalent of a receptacle? Did you know that the military has new MOS's for HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITES the classifications are "Rear Admiral" or "Tail Gunner" Yes, I will laugh as HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITES like yourself are funny to see how they deny themselves and their GOD given nature. The one thing I won't do is let your foolish presumptions blather to go unchallenged!

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1190 Jan 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
... That is after all, your right. Just as it is my right to sit here, pointing and laughing.
How well trained you are!
I bet you can roll over for a "treat" but you never answered Stein's query:

... for some, why is every relationship between two men or two women always sexual?

Ask yourself, Ricky, why these relationships are always sexual for someone of your orientation?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1191 Jan 29, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you can roll over for a "treat" but you never answered Stein's query:
... for some, why is every relationship between two men or two women always sexual?
Ask yourself, Ricky, why these relationships are always sexual for someone of your orientation?
Because the only was to get a straightie's attention is to say 'sex sex sex'

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1192 Jan 29, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am far to intelligent to run from HOMOSEXUAL B/S ARTIST who call evil ... GOOD. THIS TOO is an ABOMINATION. Since you hide your location, and cower like the coward you are, go slither back into the dark closet with the other mice, rats, vermin and roaches where you belong. Drink deeply out of the sludge of humanity but keep it to yourself. To use a Biblical phrase "Get the hence, Satan!"
Whoa Dude! Get you're funky on...Looks like my original statement stands. Satan..Really!?.. too much TV...f(_)ck off!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1193 Jan 29, 2013
Uve LOCATION HIDDEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa Dude! Get you're funky on...Looks like my original statement stands. Satan..Really!?.. too much TV...f(_)ck off!
I must have hit it pretty close to the mark to get you sniveling like a SISSY! Yes it was one of the reply Jesus made, seem appropriate when contending with the sin of HOMOSEXUALITY PRACTICED BY SODOMITES! Funky? what an archaic term the 70's are like "L-7" man! Hugs and Kisses - Sissy!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1194 Jan 29, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kink of like saying to a woman, don't bleed on my shoes! Don't! HIV/AIDS is a natural consequence of a sinful life. "The wages of sin is death." But, why point out the obvious if it's true?
There are MILLIONS of gay people who do not have AIDS nor will they ever. There are millions of straight people who do and will. It has to do with safe sex not SIN.

Why do you only quote ONE HALF of the verse? State it all or don't bother!

The rest of the verse...I AM SAVED!

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1196 Jan 29, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have hit it pretty close to the mark to get you sniveling like a SISSY! Yes it was one of the reply Jesus made, seem appropriate when contending with the sin of HOMOSEXUALITY PRACTICED BY SODOMITES! Funky? what an archaic term the 70's are like "L-7" man! Hugs and Kisses - Sissy!
No, you're not even close. So let's see..You offend every gay person on here by telling ignorant bigoted jokes..Which probably means your a closet queen..Then rather than being any kind of a sport about something pointedly reminding you than your an asshole for doing so, you fall back on your Jeezus...F(_)cking moron ..Go back to your TV and keep fantasizing that you have a life

this one

#1197 Jan 29, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
You SILLY Boy...
Sweetie, thus far you clearly aren't up to the challenge.

this one

#1198 Jan 29, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Since you can't produce your Rabbi, go with a pathetic attempt at distraction.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1199 Jan 29, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're not even close. So let's see..You offend every gay person on here by telling ignorant bigoted jokes..Which probably means your a closet queen..Then rather than being any kind of a sport about something pointedly reminding you than your an asshole for doing so, you fall back on your Jeezus...F(_)cking moron ..Go back to your TV and keep fantasizing that you have a life
Any offended HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE should simply find another blog and discuss favored lubricants for ANAL SEX. Bigoted jokes, Oh, you're so sensitive, just like Michael Jackson. I do have a life that I want divorced from the ilk of those who practise the "filth of the flesh" which is HOMOSEXUALITY.

Blasphemy will get you no where SISSY. All of your ASSUMPTIONS are desperate attempts to classify me in which you have failed miserably other than to remind us that all HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITES like yourself are like water......always seeking the lowest level! Get a real life, save your soul and wipe that *hit off your mouth! Sissy! But find a new blog and live in your HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE personal HELL! XOXO
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1200 Jan 29, 2013
[QUOTE who="Sick DICK,RICKY, in Kansas"]<quoted text>Sweetie, thus far you clearly aren't up to the challenge.[/QUOTE]

You are swallowed by your sin and the "filth of the flesh." You are no challenge for me because you propositions are inoperative from the onset. It's called lacking a "MORAL IMPERATIVE." There is NOTHING redeeming about a PRACTICING HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE. The jokes are for free but they will alway be the BUTT of the joke.

LOL! Oh, remember to wipe that *hit off your mouth!

this one

#1201 Jan 29, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
(as usual, nothing worth repeating)
Sweetie, your Christianity is so frigging Christlike, every time you post it's as if Jesus himself has come back to have a complete mental breakdown. Hon you speak your beliefs with such certainty, but one thing that I am certain of is that you don't know God and He doesn't know you.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1202 Jan 29, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>There are MILLIONS of gay people who do not have AIDS nor will they ever. There are millions of straight people who do and will. It has to do with safe sex not SIN.
Why do you only quote ONE HALF of the verse? State it all or don't bother!
The rest of the verse...I AM SAVED!
Your assumption remains to be seen. Lesbians are subject to HIV simply because many of them have sex with infected men. Read the CDC report as there is a whole section dedicated to this topic.

Safe sex, yeah, wearing a rubber glove to hopefully not catch AIDS/HIV that's a real plan. Of course Lesbians who jump start their vibrators are so streched out you could insert a bowling ball. Being a Lesbian is easy, once you get past the smell, you've got it licked.

The bible does mention Lesbians, as silly women laden with divers lusts. Solomon said that out of 1,000 men he only found one wise man and out of the same number he found not a one who qualifies.

Were you abused when you were a child or did you have a domineering mother. I know of a woman who became a lesbian and she did not know that she had been sexually abused by the babysitters husband. Something had to have caused your departure. Was your mother MANLY? Maybe it's glands?

2 Tim 3: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they who creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with various lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Your error here is missing the semicolon which separates the thought. HOMOSEXUALITY is SIN unto DEATH. SALVATION comes from being FREE of this SIN.

NO wonder the Devil chose the silly woman to deceive, it was just too easy. You can stand as another case study in this fact. If you read the entire book of Romans you will see that HOMOSEXUALITY as well as ALL SIN is Condemned. If you cannot repent you cannot receive forgiveness. "Fleshly lusts war against the soul!"

You seem like a nice person and I do hope you can find your way back to the cross!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1203 Jan 29, 2013
Sick Dick Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, your Christianity is so frigging Christlike, every time you post it's as if Jesus himself has come back to have a complete mental breakdown. Hon you speak your beliefs with such certainty, but one thing that I am certain of is that you don't know God and He doesn't know you.
On that assumption, you would be wrong, dead wrong. Do you know the term "cognative dissonance" this explains your inability to comprehend scripture. Since you cannot comprehend scripture and the difference between right and wrong you cannot understand the sacrifice that Jesus made for the sins of mankind. Since you cannot do this you cannot seek or recieve salvation from your sins. Yeah Buddy, given that and your fragmented mispirited life you have been blinded just like the men of SODOM.

Your destruction is sure as I am typing this. Your contradiction is merely a desperate effort to find some meaning to your pointless perverted life. Try not to swear and blaspheme so much. If you think I am bad maybe I should refer to you as a "generation of vipers" just a John the Baptist did. Jesus said that of the Prophets there was none greater than John. I am just not shy about proclaiming the truth while you are desperate to find a way around your "filth of the flesh." Oh, NASTY, NASTY!!

this one

#1204 Jan 29, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
On that assumption, you would be wrong, dead wrong.
It's not an assumption sweetie, I don't know what that beast you dragged in with you actually is, but for you to call it God is just sad. I am perfectly able to comprehend scripture, that is why I am not in agreement with your "comprehension" of it. You got it wrong, dead wrong.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1205 Jan 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Since you can't produce your Rabbi, go with a pathetic attempt at distraction.
You're the one whose been dodging the rabbi's query:

this one

#1206 Jan 29, 2013
Dear, I have not heard from the Rabbi and other than your crappy ventriloquist act, we haven't heard from him here either. So how can I possibly dodging his query, when he hasn't made one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evangelicals with gay children challenging church 1 hr Fa-Foxy 10
Proof Even Jennifer Aniston's Friends Have No I... 3 hr Benny 1
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 21
Same-sex marriage could increase Minnesota's an... 4 hr Liberal Lover 4
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 8 hr chris toal 26,032
BC denies accreditation to anti-Gay Christian l... 8 hr RDL 79
Texas Couples Ask U.S. Court To Allow Same-Sex ... 11 hr Obvious 6

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE