Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FITSNews

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Comments (Page 50)

Showing posts 981 - 1,000 of1,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The only true wealth is the wealth of the SOUL! Sorry that you didn't know that.
Yet YOU don't post like you know it.

“For this reason...”

Since: Feb 10

Marriage = Man + Woman 4 Life

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>PROVED: past participle, past tense of prove (Verb)
Verb
1. Demonstrate the truth or existence of (something) by evidence or argument: "the concept is difficult to prove".
2. Demonstrate by evidence or argument (someone or something) to be: "innocent until proven guilty".
Dear, I have PROVED that the only place where his alleged "quotes" can be found are in his posts here on Topix. I have even contacted the Rabbi himself, at Joe's suggestion and as you might have noticed, the Rabbi has yet to post here and he has yet to respond privately. Joe, who claims to have all these "quotes" on tape, hasn't even been able to convince the good Rabbi to come here, in spite of the fact that it makes Joe appear to be quite guilty of the worst kind of intellectual fraud.
It may appear that way to you but that is quite removed from being proved to be the case. More than likely he has better things to do with his time then throwing his pearls to swine.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet YOU don't post like you know it.
Every time you throw dirt, you lose more ground...that mountain of yours is closing in on molehill....

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

WotMeWorry wrote:
It may appear that way to you but that is quite removed from being proved to be the case. More than likely he has better things to do with his time then throwing his pearls to swine.
Dear, I have proved that the ONLY place where Joe's alleged quotes appear in the data base of Google is right here on Topix, dozens and dozens of times. There are NO other websites where these quotes appear. Look for yourself. Take any one of his "Rabbi says" and look for the quote as posted and tell me what YOU find. As for the good Rabbi (retired) not wanting to cast his alleged pearls before swine, with friends like that, Joe doesn't need many enemies. His silence actually seems to confirm that he never said any of this and he's just leaving our pal Joey to his pathetic little ventriloquist act.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

<quoted text>
Every time you throw dirt ...
If I'm the one throwing dirt, why did Topix "fire" YOU?
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, I have proved that the ONLY place where Joe's alleged quotes appear in the data base of Google is right here on Topix ...
... which only gives credence to my claim that I spoke with the Rabbi over the phone.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Good luck sweetie, you are definitely going to need it.
Are you demonstrating simple ignorance, "willfull" ignorance or a profound deficit in readin comprehension? Verse 23, "ye that work iniquity" is speaking directly to those practicing the sin of HOMOSEXUALITY.
If you venture down to verse 26 it continues on to say "And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand."
I am the wise man who has built his faith on the solid rock of the Scripture, and you are the foolish man who has built their faith on sand and the vanity of this world!
With the Lord there is no "luck", so you can keep yours. It's all you have left as a practitioner of the "filth of the flesh!"
I Timothy 1:8 "But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; 9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; 11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm the one throwing dirt, why did Topix "fire" YOU?
<quoted text>
... which only gives credence to my claim that I spoke with the Rabbi over the phone.
What is it like Joe? Rushing each day to your computer only to find that yet ONCE again, we have bested you. KEEP COMING BACK!!!! t gives us great pleasure.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Joe DeCaro wrote:
Another claim that we are unable to confirm or deny. Dear, it's as much proof of that as it is proof of your claim of being abducted by aliens. I tried my best to get a response from your alleged source and the results of that are here, or rather, not here, for all to see. You're twisting in the breeze sweetie and your friend won't even come here to put the stool back under your feet.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Phil McGroen wrote:
Are you demonstrating simple ignorance, "willfull" ignorance or a profound deficit in readin comprehension? Verse 23, "ye that work iniquity" is speaking directly to those practicing the sin of HOMOSEXUALITY.
Phil, Phil, Phil, if that's what you want to stand before any version of God with, you go right ahead, but if you for a moment imagine that you are convincing me to make the same mistake you have, you must have lost your little mind. You can torture scripture to rationalize your irrationality from now to the second coming, but I will not be deceived. By your fruit we know you sweetie and what it tells us is not to bite.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
I can sleep at night because I have a "good conscience toward God." You will not have to worry about spending an eternity with me because you won't. If I were a Blasphemous HOMOSEXUAL, I would worry about who I was going to spend ETERNITY with however. Eternity is a long, long time without recourse. You can mock me and I'll let it slide. By the time you get to God, your "hope will have perished" as with all evil men.
That type of smugly condescending, self-satisfied, self-congratulatory comfort is precisely what Jesus Christ warned against.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Sick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Phil, Phil, Phil, if that's what you want to stand before any version of God with, you go right ahead, but if you for a moment imagine that you are convincing me to make the same mistake you have, you must have lost your little mind. You can torture scripture to rationalize your irrationality from now to the second coming, but I will not be deceived. By your fruit we know you sweetie and what it tells us is not to bite.
Ricky, Ricky, Ricky, "oh ye with little faith." God does not ENABLE HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR. Not, in the past (Sodom and Gommorah) not now (HIV/AIDS) and not in the Future (Hell!)
Your pathethic efforts to both question and abhor Gods words are not my fault. You are merely in denial and in the guile of bitterness through your professed god of the male phallus.

Your "filth of the flesh" is your sin. Not mine. It does fascinate me that it is so henious that even you cannot justify your behavior and merely resent someone pointing out the obvious.
You are overcome with the world. Not with the Spirit of God. You reject his commands and question me. How utterly foolish, lie to yourself all of us on this thread see your paultry efforts to justify the unjustifiable.

The Devil has you .... right where he wants you. Worshipping the god of the male phallus and the annus of the "filth of the flesh. Go "honk Bobo's nose. LOL! "Nothing to see here folks
I defy your false religion of self and HOMOSEXUALITY and see it for what the SCRIPTURE calls it SIN!

"Nothing to see here folks, just another SOUL on the LOST HIGHWAY!"
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky, Ricky, Ricky, "oh ye with little faith." God does not ENABLE HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR. Not, in the past (Sodom and Gommorah) not now (HIV/AIDS) and not in the Future (Hell!)
Your pathethic efforts to both question and abhor Gods words are not my fault. You are merely in denial and in the guile of bitterness through your professed god of the male phallus.
Your "filth of the flesh" is your sin. Not mine. It does fascinate me that it is so henious that even you cannot justify your behavior and merely resent someone pointing out the obvious.
You are overcome with the world. Not with the Spirit of God. You reject his commands and question me. How utterly foolish, lie to yourself all of us on this thread see your paultry efforts to justify the unjustifiable.
The Devil has you .... right where he wants you. Worshipping the god of the male phallus and the annus of the "filth of the flesh. Go "honk Bobo's nose. LOL! "Nothing to see here folks
I defy your false religion of self and HOMOSEXUALITY and see it for what the SCRIPTURE calls it SIN!
"Nothing to see here folks, just another SOUL on the LOST HIGHWAY!"
Religious superstition is voluntary; including yours
Sex orientation is not voluntary; including yours

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Another claim that we are unable to confirm or deny ...
... yet you haven't ceased to deny it after realizing that you couldn't refute what Stein told me over the phone.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

... KEEP COMING BACK!!!! t gives us great pleasure.
... to watch me edit this forum?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
To watch you self destruct.
Professor Bubblegum Shoe

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Austin wrote:
<quoted text>Since you choose to live your life in open rebellion against God's many commands against all homosexual behavior, why do you obsess on posting hate here and on trying to destroy the Episcopal Church?
The Episcopal Church is self-destructing because it follows 13 wildly different 'bibles'; 12 of which are Zondervan fakes
++++++++++
"The Episcopal Church has authorized the use of the following translations of the Bible:"
King James or Authorized Version (the historic Bible of The Episcopal Church)
English Revision (1881)
American Revision (1901)
Revised Standard Version (1952)
Jerusalem Bible (1966)
New English Bible with the Apocrypha (1970)
Good News Bible / Today's English Version (1976)
New American Bible (1970)
Revised Standard Version, an Ecumenical Edition (1973)
New International Version (1978)
New Jerusalem Bible (1987)
Revised English Bible (1989)
New Revised Standard Version (1990)
++++++++++
Its just like the Tower of Babel; except its more like the Tower of 'bible'
Total chaos!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious superstition is voluntary; including yours
Sex orientation is not voluntary; including yours
The Fool has said in his heart...there is not God.

Sex orientation is a CHOICE in HOMOSEXUAL Relationships! Call it an acquired taste, or whatever, it is abnormal and morally reprehensible, a rebellion against an infinite God who will outlast any Choice!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmmm
TOPIX discontinued volunteer editors in April 2011; sugar
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix-editor/...
Try to keep up

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Phil McGroen wrote:
Ricky, Ricky, Ricky, "oh ye with little faith."
Sweetie, I have plenty of faith, just none whatsoever in loons like you. The only message from I get from God when you are screaming your childish rants at me is I'd be damned to listen to a fool like you. Keep up the good work.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
... yet you haven't ceased to deny it after realizing that you couldn't refute what Stein told me over the phone.
You can't prove he said ANYTHING over the phone to you dear. Still twisting in the breeze and your phone a friend won't answer the call to put the stool you kicked over back under your feet. End of story.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 981 - 1,000 of1,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••