Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 Full story: FITSNews 1,813

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Full Story

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#794 Jan 7, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Any word from the good Rabbi?
As expected, none whatsoever.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#795 Jan 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Um dear, you seem to be forgetting that we all know ...
It's obvious that you don't know anything.

First you claimed Rabbi Israel Stein didn't exist, and when that ploy didn't work, you claimed he never said the following:

1 Sam 18:4: the Hebrew “arum” or naked does not appear in the text; if Jonathan was naked, the Hebrew would definitively say so.

1 Sam 20: 41-42: David “exceeded uncontrollably” refers to weeping; they were crying, and their friendship was pledged to last even unto the lives of their respective children (seed).

Spilling seed w/o any procreation breaks the commandment to be fruitful and multiply; being gay also negates this commandment, hence the prohibition in Lev 18: 22.

David was unabashedly heterosexual in his pursuit of Bathsheba; David was accused by the prophet Nathan of both murder and adultery, but never homosexuality.

The Bible paints saints warts and all, so why would it hide a homosexual relationship between David and Jonathan? Then again, for some, why is every relationship between 2 men or 2 women always sexual?

“People with an agenda say what they want to say, but opinions should be based on fact, not an agenda,” said Stein.

The truth is you can't refute WHAT Stein said, so you simply deny he said it, which is easy for you to do since most gays live in denial anyway.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#796 Jan 8, 2013
My bible says that Adam was right there with Eve...yet Eve gets the bum rap...why?

this one

#798 Jan 8, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
And the pathological lies continue. I never said that the good Rabbi doesn't exist dear. We both know that and the record here proves that. What I have said from the very first post, is that there exists no proof whatsoever that said good Rabbi, has ever written or spoke one word of what you have attributed to him. None, zero, zilch, nonexistent, NOTHING. I searched for it myself, I asked you for it, I have even asked the good Rabbi himself and still there is none.

What does that tell you that that doesn't tell me about you loud and clear?

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#799 Jan 8, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
First you claimed Rabbi Israel Stein didn't exist, and when that ploy didn't work, you claimed he never said the following:
1 Sam 18:4: the Hebrew “arum” or naked does not appear in the text; if Jonathan was naked, the Hebrew would definitively say so.
1 Sam 20: 41-42: David “exceeded uncontrollably” refers to weeping; they were crying, and their friendship was pledged to last even unto the lives of their respective children (seed).
Spilling seed w/o any procreation breaks the commandment to be fruitful and multiply; being gay also negates this commandment, hence the prohibition in Lev 18: 22.
David was unabashedly heterosexual in his pursuit of Bathsheba; David was accused by the prophet Nathan of both murder and adultery, but never homosexuality.
The Bible paints saints warts and all, so why would it hide a homosexual relationship between David and Jonathan? Then again, for some, why is every relationship between 2 men or 2 women always sexual?
“People with an agenda say what they want to say, but opinions should be based on fact, not an agenda,” said Stein.
The truth is you can't refute WHAT Stein said, so you simply deny he said it, which is easy for you to do since most gays live in denial anyway.

So, he's giving his opinion and I know scores of other Rabbis whom would disagree with his OPINION......

this one

#800 Jan 8, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
So, he's giving his opinion and I know scores of other Rabbis whom would disagree with his OPINION......
Joe is actually using the good Rabbi as his ventriloquist dummy. It's not Stein's opinion, but Joe's, he's just using the Rabbi to mouth his words for him. Look up the "quote", it exists NOWHERE but Joe's posts to this site. He's been getting away with it for years, but he's been caught red handed.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#801 Jan 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Joe is actually using the good Rabbi as his ventriloquist dummy. It's not Stein's opinion, but Joe's, he's just using the Rabbi to mouth his words for him. Look up the "quote", it exists NOWHERE but Joe's posts to this site. He's been getting away with it for years, but he's been caught red handed.
He's been 'caught' several times before but nothing stops him, he's pathological....

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#802 Jan 8, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
And the pathological lies continue. I never said that the good Rabbi doesn't exist ...
Talk about pathological lies continuing.
MiddleWay wrote:
... So, he's giving his opinion and I know scores of other Rabbis whom would disagree with his OPINION......
Is the following comment from Rabbi Stein just an opinion?

Either "arum" is there, or it isn't, and if it isn't, Jonathan isn't naked.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#803 Jan 8, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Is the following comment from Rabbi Stein just an opinion?
++++++++++
1 Samuel 18:4> And Ionathan stript himselfe of the robe that was vpon him, and gaue it to Dauid, and his garments, euen to his sword, and to his bow, and to his girdle.
++++++++++
What's left?

#804 Jan 8, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
1 Samuel 18:4> And Ionathan stript himselfe of the robe that was vpon him, and gaue it to Dauid, and his garments, euen to his sword, and to his bow, and to his girdle.
++++++++++
What's left?
Yep....nekkid as a jay bird...but they really not nekkid..they got feathers.

#805 Jan 8, 2013
Rabbi Gertrude Stein???? Now that I know!

this one

#806 Jan 8, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Talk about pathological lies continuing.
I'm cool with that. Why is it you are not man enough to admit that every last word you have attributed to Rabbi Stein has been nothing but you using him as a ventriloquist's dummy?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#807 Jan 9, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
++++++++++
What's left?
In olde English, "girdle" meant belt, or do you gays wear belts with nothing underneath them?

#808 Jan 9, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
In olde English, "girdle" meant belt, or do you gays wear belts with nothing underneath them?
YEAH...they are called KILTS!!!!

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#809 Jan 9, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm cool with that. Why is it you are not man enough ...
One wonder's what your "gay" definition of a man really is since you choose to post as an anonymous talking dog.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#810 Jan 9, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Underwear was invented in 1868; just 145 years ago; much too recently to save David from embarrassment
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
po'thang
Austin

Pekin, IL

#811 Jan 9, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Underwear was invented in 1868; just 145 years ago; much too recently to save David from embarrassment
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
po'thang
Jews have worn religious undergarments for millennia. The Bible also says that David never engaged in such serious sin.

You choose to live your life in open rebellion against God's many commands against all homosexual behavior, so why do you obsess about trolling threads dealing with Christianity?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#812 Jan 9, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Underwear was invented in 1868; just 145 years ago; much too recently to save David from embarrassment ...
The embarrassment is having to remind you that both loincloth and the tunic predate 1868.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#813 Jan 9, 2013
Austin wrote:
<quoted text>Jews have worn religious undergarments for millennia. The Bible also says that David never engaged in such serious sin.
You choose to live your life in open rebellion against God's many commands against all homosexual behavior, so why do you obsess about trolling threads dealing with Christianity?
You're right about the Skid being a Troll. "To the vile, all things are vile."

“For this reason...”

Since: Feb 10

Marriage = Man + Woman 4 Life

#814 Jan 9, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Just like his rant about something from the past..I googled it and found it where he is a LIAR!!!! LOVE IT!
Now you are lying about having proved someone else as a liar to cover up another one of your lies.

That is a new low for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southern Governor Fights Same-Sex Marriage - An... 1 hr Fa-Foxy 6
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr KiMare 25,028
Pope chooses a moderate for Chicago archbishop 2 hr TomInElPaso 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr MaryanMattie 49,887
Efforts underway to change GOP on gay marriage 6 hr Wondering 6
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 9 hr Garry Ackerman 50
David James: Even on our streets we are citizen... 13 hr Dan 1
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••