Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36047 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

Since: Jun 13

Anchorage, AK

#21857 Nov 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What you fail to understand is that the history of man is degeneration. That includes their faith. It was God's warning to the Israelites when they entered the Promise Land. It was Jesus' message to the Jews of during His ministry of 'old wine skins' It is the history of denominations, that they begin as revivals and begin a slow deterioration, and are replaced instead of revived. We are seeing the same thing with our Republic, as historians warned we would. It has even been my argument about marriage in our time.
Moreover, you falsely claim God and truth change. Direct conflict with what the Bible says. It is that very stability that we are to base our faith on. A house built on the Rock.
KiMare, you played this degeneration of the history of man before with a documented abstract. I read that abstract and what you have done is no different than what you do with interpreting the Bible. You put into what you read your own personal conclusion. You read into the abstract more than it said.

What you've done is to establish that marriage is a relationship established by God to which you have no proof of except to say that marriage is a doctrine of your Christian faith.

At least my conclusions have documentation. I know that the Christian community clings to this idea of man's, marriage as if it was God's law but your problem is that you cannot show proof of God's law, marriage. What can be shown is a singular idea of love throughout the Bible. That, KiMare, is the context of the Bible, not homosexuality, not sin (plural).

Anchorage, AK

#21858 Nov 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I included the context.
Please explain.
Smile.
Know you don't. You provide no context, no documentation. You take the concept of the Holy Spirit and you claim that the Spirit is in you and it is not. You are moralistic and miss the context. You'd rather cling to sin. Sin/Moralistic/judgemental/per verted/profaned.

The Holy Spirit, if you were affected by the Spirit, would follow the context of the Bible. Since you don't follow the context of the Bible you do not have the Spirit in you. You are not led by the Spirit.

Oh, you think you are?

Anchorage, AK

#21859 Nov 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there exist on the earth beings who exist at 7 different levels there are seven different levels of understanding, of everything not just the Bible.
This is why we can never understand each other and even when we believe we understand each other we really don't. Can't would be a better word.
Human beings need to be better educated about our triune brains and how they are not in harmony with one another and that there is just as much internal conflict inside each of us as there is between each of us.
Someone who's lizard brain is where most of their manifestations arise can be called a number one man, someone who's manifestations arise mostly from the mammalian brain can be called a number two man, and someone who manifests mostly from the neo-cortex can be called a number three man.
These are the only kind of people you could ever hope to meet.
However someone who goes to school and learns how to balance the three brains and bring them into a harmonious state can be called a number 4 man. And etc.
It is likely that on the earth today there are less than 200 number 4 men. This alleged being you call Jesus was a number 7 man, a man who has reached the highest possible evolution possible for a human being. He is an Eternal Being and if you can balance your flesh and blood machine you can participate in the influence of the higher parts of the brain ....
I have said too much.
Interesting though.

Anchorage, AK

#21860 Nov 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
akopen: I'm working on bulk KiMare. Soon. Soon. Soon your eyes will be opened.
ALAN: I doubt it. KiMare is too set in his ways and too old to change much. Good change bad change, does it matter?
akopen: Constantines eyes were opened on the last moments of his life. He was too scared to commit to Christianity, the Church and fail his new, changed ways. So he waited until the very last moment.
ALAN: The very last moment is too late. Like billions and billions of human beings Constantine died like a dog.
akopen: Change is good.
ALAN: What is there in us that can change? Change for the better or change for the worse? Re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic is how most people live their lives but if one wants to participate in what the Universe is doing one must come to terms with the conflicts between the different centers of his brain, the triune brain. Real change is only possible when the three lower centers, the lizard brain, the mammalian brain and the neocortex are brough into a state of balance and harmony. And since few human beings ever accomplish this it is unlikely real change is possible.
Science has proven they can change the behaviour of lab rats.
Nothing that I understand can be associated with truth (as in the cosmic truth) but I can change what I believe as time progresses. In the last 3-4 centuries mankind has gone from the beginning of an industrial revolution to a spacecraft leaving the solar system. Our thoughts about the cosmos have changed.

So too, my understanding of God, my meager attempt at understanding what, how we perceive God changes as I continue to absorb through man's limited experience (existentialism).

Reading your posts, conversation with others is very much a part of that experience I speak of and that becomes what and how we develop our perceptions and our minds.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#21861 Nov 2, 2013
akopen wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting though.
But it is not mine. If it was it would be as subjective as is everything else we call life on earth.

Location hidden

#21862 Nov 2, 2013
akopen wrote:
<quoted text>
Know you don't. You provide no context, no documentation. You take the concept of the Holy Spirit and you claim that the Spirit is in you and it is not. You are moralistic and miss the context. You'd rather cling to sin. Sin/Moralistic/judgemental/per verted/profaned.
The Holy Spirit, if you were affected by the Spirit, would follow the context of the Bible. Since you don't follow the context of the Bible you do not have the Spirit in you. You are not led by the Spirit.
Oh, you think you are?
This alleged "Holy Spirit" is in reality our conscience and because we human beings are fragmented and not a single individual "I" we are cut off from our objective conscience which is the same in everyone, duh, and our little ego i's have taken over to tell us what is right and what is wrong, this is as subjective as it gets and it is why no two people can agree on what is right and what is wrong.

Do you think the earth would be an insane asylum if we all had our objective conscience participating in our lives?

The objective universal conscience is fully operating in each of us. The problem is we can't hear it because of the noise, the conflict, going on between the 3 parts of the triune brain. Only a person who has brought peace between the 3 parts of the triune brain is quiet enough to hear His Endlessness speak through the objective Universal Conscience. And people who are balanced and exist in a state of harmony are very rare today on the surface of the planet earth. So the wars continue.

Location hidden

#21863 Nov 2, 2013
akopen: Nothing that I understand can be associated with truth (as in the cosmic truth) but I can change what I believe as time progresses.

ALAN: You do not have an "I", you have many i's that are contradictory and each wants to take over and speak as if were the real I. And I not in quotation marks.

akopen: In the last 3-4 centuries mankind has gone from the beginning of an industrial revolution to a spacecraft leaving the solar system. Our thoughts about the cosmos have changed.
So too, my understanding of God, my meager attempt at understanding what, how we perceive God changes as I continue to absorb through man's limited experience (existentialism).

ALAN: There is no such thing as God. It was an invention to irradiate personal responsibility and keep people in sleep. Yes mankind does make progress but an increase of knowledge is not change. Do the wars continue?

akopen: Reading your posts, conversation with others is very much a part of that experience I speak of and that becomes what and how we develop our perceptions and our minds.

ALAN: I exist to become more that what I am, not rearrange what I am now. The purpose of humanity is to transform minerals into conscious thought, not rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic. What is there in you that can be sure than any change you might make is a good change and does not have bad consequences?

Like the government, they do one thing and then they have to do 10 things to fix that one thing, and then those 10 things all need 10 fixes. I suggest that trying to change what we are with out first knowing what we are is a dead end, a cul-de-sac.

First things first, you must observe the inner conflicts between the three known parts of your brain. But how can you observe yourself when you are the object that is to be observed?

Location hidden

#21864 Nov 2, 2013
All those typo's, ....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21865 Nov 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a little bit? I would suggest a whole hell of a lot deranged!
You think?

Anchorage, AK

#21866 Nov 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
This alleged "Holy Spirit" is in reality our conscience and because we human beings are fragmented and not a single individual "I" we are cut off from our objective conscience which is the same in everyone, duh, and our little ego i's have taken over to tell us what is right and what is wrong, this is as subjective as it gets and it is why no two people can agree on what is right and what is wrong.
Do you think the earth would be an insane asylum if we all had our objective conscience participating in our lives?
The objective universal conscience is fully operating in each of us. The problem is we can't hear it because of the noise, the conflict, going on between the 3 parts of the triune brain. Only a person who has brought peace between the 3 parts of the triune brain is quiet enough to hear His Endlessness speak through the objective Universal Conscience. And people who are balanced and exist in a state of harmony are very rare today on the surface of the planet earth. So the wars continue.
Interesting. I can agree more with your take of objective conscience, than someone claiming the Holy Spirit without defining what that means.

Location hidden

#21867 Nov 2, 2013
akopen wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I can agree more with your take of objective conscience, than someone claiming the Holy Spirit without defining what that means.
Exactly. People throw around many lofty ideas without looking into what the words actually mean including context.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#21868 Nov 2, 2013
akopen wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare, you played this degeneration of the history of man before with a documented abstract. I read that abstract and what you have done is no different than what you do with interpreting the Bible. You put into what you read your own personal conclusion. You read into the abstract more than it said.
What you've done is to establish that marriage is a relationship established by God to which you have no proof of except to say that marriage is a doctrine of your Christian faith.
At least my conclusions have documentation. I know that the Christian community clings to this idea of man's, marriage as if it was God's law but your problem is that you cannot show proof of God's law, marriage. What can be shown is a singular idea of love throughout the Bible. That, KiMare, is the context of the Bible, not homosexuality, not sin (plural).
1. Depravity of man.

Ecclesiastes 7:27-29 (NIV)
27 "Look," says the Teacher, "this is what I have discovered: "Adding one thing to another to discover the scheme of things--
28 while I was still searching but not finding-- I found one [upright] man among a thousand, but not one [upright] woman among them all.
29 This only have I found: God made mankind upright, but men have gone in search of many schemes."

Ecclesiastes 9:3 (NASB)
3 This is an evil in all that is done under the sun, that there is one fate for all men. Furthermore, the hearts of the sons of men are full of evil and insanity is in their hearts throughout their lives. Afterwards they go to the dead.

Jeremiah 17:9 (NJB)
9 ‘The heart is more devious than any other thing, and is depraved; who can pierce its secrets?

Romans 3:10-18 (NJB)
10 As scripture says: Not one of them is upright, not a single one,
11 not a single one is wise, not a single one seeks God.
12 All have turned away, all alike turned sour, not one of them does right, not a single one.
13 Their throats are wide-open graves, their tongues seductive. Viper's venom behind their lips;
14 their speech is full of cursing and bitterness.
15 Their feet quick to shed innocent blood,
16 wherever they go there is havoc and ruin.
17 They do not know the way of peace,
18 there is no fear of God before their eyes.

2. You act as if Christianity is responsible for marriage. Hardly. Present in every single culture in human history.

You attribute it to lust. Social scientists describe marriage as a constraint on mating behavior (lust).

You are confused. You need to ask yourself why...

3. As to the message of the Word, here is a summary;

Romans 5:8 (NASB)
8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Location hidden

#21869 Nov 2, 2013
akopen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you think you are?
John 14:16-17 (NASB)
16 "I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever;
17 that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

You have documentation. I have the Spirit of Truth.

Smile.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#21870 Nov 2, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sociopaths never see when they are the cause of a problem instead seeing the reaction to their abominable behaviour as the first cause.
Perhaps when KiMare had first waltzed in here he would have tried to use reason to get his point across instead of insults and condemnation he might not be subject to so many 'digs'.
However since he wanted to fight and condemn he deserves rude, condescending remarks. Let the petty bickering continue!
That is right.

And, if you will recall, Mr. Kimare first came into these threads smirking and jerking around and claiming Moses was exposed to Alien nuclear radiation which caused him to glow.

Haven't heard him get up on that one for a while. Plus, I wonder why he doesn't claim that Jesus was exposed to Alien radiation, too, when He met up with Moses during the "Transfiguration."

Anchorage, AK

#21871 Nov 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Depravity of man.
27 "Look," says the Teacher, "this is what I have discovered: "Adding one thing to another to discover the scheme of things--
28 while I was still searching but not finding-- I found one [upright] man among a thousand, but not one [upright] woman among them all.
29 This only have I found: God made mankind upright, but men have gone in search of many schemes."
Ecclesiastes 9:3 (NASB)
3 This is an evil in all that is done under the sun, that there is one fate for all men. Furthermore, the hearts of the sons of men are full of evil and insanity is in their hearts throughout their lives. Afterwards they go to the dead.
Jeremiah 17:9 (NJB)
9 ‘The heart is more devious than any other thing, and is depraved; who can pierce its secrets?
Romans 3:10-18 (NJB)
10 As scripture says: Not one of them is upright, not a single one,
11 not a single one is wise, not a single one seeks God.
12 All have turned away, all alike turned sour, not one of them does right, not a single one.
13 Their throats are wide-open graves, their tongues seductive. Viper's venom behind their lips;
14 their speech is full of cursing and bitterness.
15 Their feet quick to shed innocent blood,
16 wherever they go there is havoc and ruin.
17 They do not know the way of peace,
18 there is no fear of God before their eyes.
2. You act as if Christianity is responsible for marriage. Hardly. Present in every single culture in human history.
You attribute it to lust. Social scientists describe marriage as a constraint on mating behavior (lust).
You are confused. You need to ask yourself why...
3. As to the message of the Word, here is a summary;
Romans 5:8 (NASB)
8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
KiMare, you quoted passages that I will now do a study on.

1. Depravity of man.

First thing I notice is that you did not quote a passage that relates to the subject of your concern. So I will use the Hebrew Interlinear Bible to see if you have a point regarding the depravity of man using this passage.

I found no mention of the depravity of man in the Hebrew. Now I will read more from the Bible to see if the context of the message is about the depravity of man. The context of this passage can be wrapped up in 7: 25;

“I turned my thoughts toward knowledge; I sought and pursued wisdom and reason, and I recognized that wickedness is foolish and folly is madness.” NAB

Your quote comes in the next section entitled “Critque of Sages on Women.” Chapter 7 is entitled “Man Cannot Find Out What Is Good for Him To Do.”

Now, I'm going to see if 7: 25, wickedness might translate to depravity. The Hebrew, rsho, translates wickedness.

Ok, nothing so far speaks to your subject of “Depravity of man.” Not even about women.

Now, I'm going to do a web search for “ Depravity of man” in the Bible. I do not find 27-29 listed as a passages about depravity.

I don't get it KiMare! Do you mind explaining why you quoted Ecclesiastes 7:27-29?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#21872 Nov 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What you fail to understand is that the history of man is degeneration. That includes their faith. It was God's warning to the Israelites when they entered the Promise Land. It was Jesus' message to the Jews of during His ministry of 'old wine skins' It is the history of denominations, that they begin as revivals and begin a slow deterioration, and are replaced instead of revived. We are seeing the same thing with our Republic, as historians warned we would. It has even been my argument about marriage in our time.
Moreover, you falsely claim God and truth change. Direct conflict with what the Bible says. It is that very stability that we are to base our faith on. A house built on the Rock.
Why is something that is in "Direct conflict with what the Bible says" any evidence that there is ANY false claim that God and truth change?

Obviously God and truth DO change!

Why? Because,... for us ..., "God" is only what we perceive "God" to be!

Even if "God" mercifully and lovingly undertakes to improve and educate and expand and rebuild our personal capacity to comprehend, we are still existing as a partly finite being. We then return to communicate a new acceptance of our thusly expanded perception, in order to replace what we previously believed to be truth. We may even tell of this rebirth. Even so, we do not yet know it all!

More Truth is just around the corner - if we are willing to seek it and then make room for it.

Moses heard "The Lord God" say, in response to Moses' inquiry, "I AM." And, "Tell them I AM sent you."

Do you think Moses fully understood and fully comprehended the entirety of the "I AM" that spoke to him? Of course, you do not and neither do I. Certainly, I take nothing away from Moses. But, did he become the LORD GOD? No.

So, Truth changed and God changed for Moses, in that encounter. And as a result of that encounter, the LORD GOD changed for all of us. Truth changed for all of us. It doesn't matter that "That which is Beyond the Beyond and which is Truth" is an unchanging infinitude. It doesn't matter because we are NOT YET capable of going into that unchanging infinitude and coming back, bringing it back, to here, our place of comprehension.

In the post above, you make an interesting remark.
You write, "... a slow deterioration, and are replaced instead of revived." Do you suppose that YOUR OWN comprehension and understanding is exhibiting the very process that YOU are saying that EVERY Christian denomination must undergo?

I think you are saying just that. Moreover, the evidence of your posts shows that your beliefs and viewpoints are actually falling into the very state of disrepair and functional obsolescence that you are claiming MUST happen.

Why must it happen? It MUST happen in order for the new wine to be poured. The new wine cannot be poured into the old vessel, simply because the old vessel cannot handle it.

So, the Teachings of Jesus Christ do fulfill the Law. But they are beyond the Law, making your adherence to the "Old" thinking and your insistence upon the patterns of the "Old" a thing that is no longer valid and true.

Truth DOES change, because our perception, our capacity and our comprehension of WHY truth is what it is, undergoes the replacement that puts away the functionally obsolete.

"You must be reborn in the Spirit."

What then is this "Rock?" Is it scripture? Scripture, as you have pointed out, has a built in replacement factor.

No. Scripture is only a roadmap to this "Rock." It is not the "Rock" itself.

And just as the topography and roadways that a roadmap once might have properly and accurately depicted must undergo changes - showing new alignments, bridge replacements, detours and constructions of better avenues toward the destination - so does our use and comprehension of the roadmap have to change.

What then is there upon which to establish Faith?

Rev. Ken

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#21873 Nov 2, 2013
Interesting...

Location hidden

#21874 Nov 2, 2013
akopen wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare, you quoted passages that I will now do a study on.
1. Depravity of man.
First thing I notice is that you did not quote a passage that relates to the subject of your concern. So I will use the Hebrew Interlinear Bible to see if you have a point regarding the depravity of man using this passage.
I found no mention of the depravity of man in the Hebrew. Now I will read more from the Bible to see if the context of the message is about the depravity of man. The context of this passage can be wrapped up in 7: 25;
“I turned my thoughts toward knowledge; I sought and pursued wisdom and reason, and I recognized that wickedness is foolish and folly is madness.” NAB
Your quote comes in the next section entitled “Critque of Sages on Women.” Chapter 7 is entitled “Man Cannot Find Out What Is Good for Him To Do.”
Now, I'm going to see if 7: 25, wickedness might translate to depravity. The Hebrew, rsho, translates wickedness.
Ok, nothing so far speaks to your subject of “Depravity of man.” Not even about women.
Now, I'm going to do a web search for “ Depravity of man” in the Bible. I do not find 27-29 listed as a passages about depravity.
I don't get it KiMare! Do you mind explaining why you quoted Ecclesiastes 7:27-29?
So, how does your documentation explain Ecclesiastes 7:29 (NASB)
"Behold, I have found only this, that God made men upright, but they have sought out many devices."

Were you looking for the specific word 'depravity'?

Does your documentation not consider it saying, God made man perfect, but they broke themselves?

Did you say the context was about women? Cause I think this is might be the context of the passage;

Ecclesiastes 7:20 (NASB)
Indeed, there is not a righteous man on earth who continually does good and who never sins.

Does that sound like depravity to your documentation?

Perhaps you should check with the Holy Spirit...

Location hidden

#21875 Nov 2, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is something that is in "Direct conflict with what the Bible says" any evidence that there is ANY false claim that God and truth change?
Obviously God and truth DO change!
Why? Because,... for us ..., "God" is only what we perceive "God" to be!
Even if "God" mercifully and lovingly undertakes to improve and educate and expand and rebuild our personal capacity to comprehend, we are still existing as a partly finite being. We then return to communicate a new acceptance of our thusly expanded perception, in order to replace what we previously believed to be truth. We may even tell of this rebirth. Even so, we do not yet know it all!
More Truth is just around the corner - if we are willing to seek it and then make room for it.
Moses heard "The Lord God" say, in response to Moses' inquiry, "I AM." And, "Tell them I AM sent you."
Do you think Moses fully understood and fully comprehended the entirety of the "I AM" that spoke to him? Of course, you do not and neither do I. Certainly, I take nothing away from Moses. But, did he become the LORD GOD? No.
So, Truth changed and God changed for Moses, in that encounter. And as a result of that encounter, the LORD GOD changed for all of us. Truth changed for all of us. It doesn't matter that "That which is Beyond the Beyond and which is Truth" is an unchanging infinitude. It doesn't matter because we are NOT YET capable of going into that unchanging infinitude and coming back, bringing it back, to here, our place of comprehension.
In the post above, you make an interesting remark.
You write, "... a slow deterioration, and are replaced instead of revived." Do you suppose that YOUR OWN comprehension and understanding is exhibiting the very process that YOU are saying that EVERY Christian denomination must undergo?
I think you are saying just that. Moreover, the evidence of your posts shows that your beliefs and viewpoints are actually falling into the very state of disrepair and functional obsolescence that you are claiming MUST happen.
Why must it happen? It MUST happen in order for the new wine to be poured. The new wine cannot be poured into the old vessel, simply because the old vessel cannot handle it.
So, the Teachings of Jesus Christ do fulfill the Law. But they are beyond the Law, making your adherence to the "Old" thinking and your insistence upon the patterns of the "Old" a thing that is no longer valid and true.
Truth DOES change, because our perception, our capacity and our comprehension of WHY truth is what it is, undergoes the replacement that puts away the functionally obsolete.
"You must be reborn in the Spirit."
What then is this "Rock?" Is it scripture? Scripture, as you have pointed out, has a built in replacement factor.
No. Scripture is only a roadmap to this "Rock." It is not the "Rock" itself.
And just as the topography and roadways that a roadmap once might have properly and accurately depicted must undergo changes - showing new alignments, bridge replacements, detours and constructions of better avenues toward the destination - so does our use and comprehension of the roadmap have to change.
What then is there upon which to establish Faith?
Rev. Ken
James 1:16-18 (NASB)
16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.
17 Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.
18 In the exercise of His will He brought us forth by the word of truth, so that we would be a kind of first fruits among His creatures.

Interesting. In the context of the immutability of God, the Word of truth is mentioned.

See how distinct your god is from God?

Location hidden

#21876 Nov 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how does your documentation explain Ecclesiastes 7:29 (NASB)
"Behold, I have found only this, that God made men upright, but they have sought out many devices."
Were you looking for the specific word 'depravity'?
Does your documentation not consider it saying, God made man perfect, but they broke themselves?
Did you say the context was about women? Cause I think this is might be the context of the passage;
Ecclesiastes 7:20 (NASB)
Indeed, there is not a righteous man on earth who continually does good and who never sins.
Does that sound like depravity to your documentation?
Perhaps you should check with the Holy Spirit...
Still looking for depravity? Look no further than your own mind Pastor. Who preaches about about anal sex all the time? How does the flock respond to your sermons Pastor Greg?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 8 hr Foxy is queer 58
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) 19 hr romyou_tx 129
News Kerryann Taylor Weds Matthew French (Mar '13) Wed Honest truth 4
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) Jun 29 Tre H 4,336
News The Latest: Trump says canceling Chicago rally ... Jun 28 Anonymous 1,729
News Nicole Kidman's priest says actress hopes one d... Jun 28 Anne Russell 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Jun 28 Levy Hater 31,925
More from around the web