Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36055 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18716 Jul 2, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
\
False. SS couples can and do have children.
False. SS couple can and do get married.
Irrelevant personal opinion.
False. There is marriage or not marriage. Half-marriage is nonsense.
False. It is perfectly natural for a person whose sexual orientation is toward the same sex to seek a partner of the same sex.
Irrelevant personal opinion. There is no such thing a "an impostor relationship."
Are you really this stupid?
See my last two posts.

Are you related to Okie?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#18717 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, but I seem to be doing fine for 60 years, but gosh, I'll check again now that YOU question my reality.
Smirk.
According to your irrational explanations, you are in an impostor marriage. You claim to be some sort of lesbian being yet you make offensive sexist remarks thinking they are funny. Yea. You are real. You are real stupid.

Location hidden

#18718 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy Dusty,
1. Less that 150,000 adoptions occur each year.
2. It is not my opinion that ss sex is a violation of design.
3. I accurately point out that in all aspects except the number of people, there are major differences between ss couples and marriage. The tough titty is all yours.
4. Very few heterosexual couples cannot have children, no ss couples can mutually procreate. There is no 'demand', because heterosexual couples don't need one, and ss couples couldn't do it anyway.
5. I simply and accurately point out that ss couples and marriage are distinctly and vastly different. At the least you falsely distort the distinction of the most important relationship in society.
You don't laugh when I point these things out, do you.
1. Does this questionable statistic invalidate any of those adoptions?

2. Nobody actually cares about your worthless opinions.

3. Differences don't invalidate other people's marriages.

4. Like at least 50%? I wouldn't call that very few.

5. You already stated that. The accurate adverb doesn't validate your point.

Location hidden

#18719 Jul 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Does this questionable statistic invalidate any of those adoptions?
2. Nobody actually cares about your worthless opinions.
3. Differences don't invalidate other people's marriages.
4. Like at least 50%? I wouldn't call that very few.
5. You already stated that. The accurate adverb doesn't validate your point.
1. Hilarious, you question my statistic after saying 'millions'!!!
2. Deep scoffing. Wow.
3. Yeh, differences do invalidate fake marriages.
4. Vs 100% invertile
5. No, all my points validate my conclusion.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#18720 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Deep scoffing. Wow.
4. Vs 100% invertile
Funny, you get your ass (and clitty) handed to you on a platter and you STILL think you're the one who's right.

Opinions. That's all you've got. Opinions.

Still married. Can you in any way, shape, or form, invalidate my marriage through legal means? Can you? I thought not.

Ya got nuthin', Mary.

Troll on, Greg.

Location hidden

#18721 Jul 2, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you get your ass (and clitty) handed to you on a platter and you STILL think you're the one who's right.
Still married. Can you in any way, shape, or form, invalidate my marriage through legal means? Can you? I thought not.
Ya got nuthin', Mary.
Troll on, Greg.
The lesbian in me is embarrassed for you.

I don't need to invalidate something that is already fake.

All I got is this;

Your relationship will never ever be more than a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.

No opinion, just fact.

Location hidden

#18722 Jul 2, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya got nuthin', Mary.
Troll on, Greg.
Kind of funny,

You close calling me a troll with a troll tactic.

LOL

Location hidden

#18723 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Deep scoffing. Wow.
4. Vs 100% invertile
No I don't question anything you post. I just consider the source and LMAO.

You can go watch your guru Archie Bunker now.

Location hidden

#18724 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The lesbian in me is embarrassed for you.
I don't need to invalidate something that is already fake.
All I got is this;
Your relationship will never ever be more than a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
No opinion, just fact.
Stop insulting lesbians vagina man.
Lee

Pekin, IL

#18726 Jul 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't question anything you post. I just consider the source and LMAO.
You can go watch your guru Archie Bunker now.
Why do you keep trolling this thread?

We already get that you hate yourself and the homosexual perversion that has ruined your life.

We understand you guilt at choosing to live in open rebellion against God's Commands against all homosexual behavior.

Why do you keep posting? You have never added anything to a rational conversation. You just make yourself and your horrible hate based radical homosexual movement look very bad.

Location hidden

#18727 Jul 3, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you keep trolling this thread?
We already get that you hate yourself .... BLAH BLAH BLAH YIPITY YIP
Projection.

NEXT

Location hidden

#18728 Jul 3, 2013
Lee wrote:
We already get that you hate yourself and the homosexual perversion that has ruined your life.
We understand you guilt at choosing to live in open rebellion against God's Commands against all homosexual behavior.
Why do you keep posting? You have never added anything to a rational conversation. You just make yourself and your horrible hate based radical homosexual movement look very bad.
How's the SSM thing working out for you David?

I spit on your stinkin' God.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Lee

Pekin, IL

#18729 Jul 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the SSM thing working out for you David?
I spit on your stinkin' God.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Do you know how pathetic you make yourself and your horrible hate based radical homosexual cause look?

If you really so disregarded God and His Bible, you wouldn't obsess on posting hate on this thread.

It's very obvious that you have deep psychological problems over choosing to live in open rebellion against Him.

Wickedness was never happiness. You display that fact very well.

The only way you will ever find peace in this life or in the next is to repent of your homosexual lifestyle choice. Then perhaps you will no longer consider yourself waste water.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#18730 Jul 3, 2013
Very well put mr Lee....Ezekial said (the soul that sinneth shall surely die)...hello everybody..

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#18731 Jul 3, 2013
Lee wrote:
You just keep on lying. Homosexuality isn't remotely perverted. Nobody chooses to be gay. Homosexuality is not "behavior," and it is not against God's commandment. Your hate and lies ARE, you are a tool of Satan who lives to fight against God and against Christian principles.
The "homosexual movement" is not radical. Equality is not radical. It's also not hate-based, but your KKK movement for discrimination is. Hate and lies are all you have.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#18732 Jul 3, 2013
Lee--"Do you know how pathetic you make yourself and your horrible hate based radical homosexual cause look?"

Which is why you've retired the hypocrite of the month award. There's nothing "radical" about equality, nor is it remotely "hate-based," unlike your Nazi lies.

"If you really so disregarded God and His Bible, you wouldn't obsess on posting hate on this thread."

You're the only one posting hate, and you don't disregard God so much as you intentionally go against God's law and Way.

"It's very obvious that you have deep psychological problems over choosing to live in open rebellion against Him."

Being gay is not rebellion against God, God made millions of people that way, on purpose.
You on the other hand choose to go against God, and as for obsession...you've posted the same hateful lies thousands of times, your obsession is beyond obvious.

"Wickedness was never happiness."

You're living proof of that. To spread hate and pretend you have God's backing for it is the most wicked action imaginable.

"The only way you will ever find peace in this life or in the next is to repent of your homosexual lifestyle choice."

Blasphemy and idiocy. Homosexuality is not a lifestyle. It is not a choice. It CANNOT be "repented," there is no such thing as a former homosexual. And it SHOULDN'T because unlike your hate and lies, being gay is NOT a sin. They have no need to repent, unlike yourself.
GOD

Santa Cruz, CA

#18734 Jul 3, 2013
OkieDarren wrote:
Lee--"Do you know how pathetic you make yourself and your horrible hate based radical homosexual cause look?"
Which is why you've retired the hypocrite of the month award. There's nothing "radical" about equality, nor is it remotely "hate-based," unlike your Nazi lies.
"If you really so disregarded God and His Bible, you wouldn't obsess on posting hate on this thread."
You're the only one posting hate, and you don't disregard God so much as you intentionally go against God's law and Way.
"It's very obvious that you have deep psychological problems over choosing to live in open rebellion against Him."
Being gay is not rebellion against God, God made millions of people that way, on purpose.
You on the other hand choose to go against God, and as for obsession...you've posted the same hateful lies thousands of times, your obsession is beyond obvious.
"Wickedness was never happiness."
You're living proof of that. To spread hate and pretend you have God's backing for it is the most wicked action imaginable.
"The only way you will ever find peace in this life or in the next is to repent of your homosexual lifestyle choice."
Blasphemy and idiocy. Homosexuality is not a lifestyle. It is not a choice. It CANNOT be "repented," there is no such thing as a former homosexual. And it SHOULDN'T because unlike your hate and lies, being gay is NOT a sin. They have no need to repent, unlike yourself.
Exactly. David is a pathetic excuse of a human being. I wish WasteWater would just flush him down the toilet.
GOD USES WATER

Santa Cruz, CA

#18735 Jul 3, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know how pathetic you make yourself and your horrible hate based radical homosexual cause look?
If you really so disregarded God and His Bible, you wouldn't obsess on posting hate on this thread.
It's very obvious that you have deep psychological problems over choosing to live in open rebellion against Him.
The only way you will ever find peace in this life or in the next is to repent of your homosexual lifestyle choice. Then perhaps you will no longer consider yourself waste water.
Consider yourself flushed away you little turd.

Location hidden

#18736 Jul 3, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know how pathetic you make yourself and your horrible hate based radical homosexual cause look?
Ask me if I care about your worthless advice.

Here read this. It makes more sense than that trite drivel about a fictitious Sky Daddy.

"The study is the first to document the role that both parenting and sexual orientation play in the formation of intense and visceral fear of homosexuals, including self-reported homophobic attitudes, discriminatory bias, implicit hostility towards gays, and endorsement of anti-gay policies. Conducted by a team from the University of Rochester, the University of Essex, England, and the University of California in Santa Barbara, the research will be published the April issue of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/...
Dirty Mind

Troy, OH

#18737 Jul 3, 2013
I've often heard people say that God created Adam & Eve and NOT Adam & Steve.
So that often makes me wonder just what are Eve & Steve up to when Adam is not around?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr Barnsweb 5,670
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 7 hr joe 204
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 12 hr citizen 31,985
News Massey - Geske (Jun '09) 16 hr Huh 21
News Judge won't hear gay adoptions because it's not... 19 hr Wondering 9
News Church-based institutions ponder same-sex benefits (Dec '14) Sat OneWomynRiot 14
News Lesbian Methodist bishop faces challenge to her... Apr 26 Rainbow Referee 2
More from around the web