Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 Full story: www.smh.com.au 25,023

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Full Story
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#17873 May 1, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> Who the " FK"you think you are?! You think I need your permission to speak? NO. The church has been making a mickery of itself. Head buried in the sand to miss that? I could'nt care less what a church has to say. Run by corupt people and little sheep like you just follow the sheep herder.
Oh my gosh slow down lil fella. When you get excited your spelling go all to hell.
Yes you will ask permission to speak or I will report you to the Normal People.
You have probably never been inside a Church so you are the one "buried in the sand". Just like a cat litter box--LOL
"FK you" means what to you little pervert?
What a mouth on that lil girl, cuss like a sailor do ya.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#17874 May 1, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> you're confused over thinking we don't know. We know far more about gender identity than that feeble mind can muster. WE LIVE IT EVERY DAY! Not you. We deal with family,friends, co- workers about it. We explain gender ID to you heteros till exhaustion to get it through your limited views.
Ohhhh poor little pervert.
Am I supposed to feel sorry for you because of your chosen lifestyle? Sorry but it's your deal so deal with it.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#17875 May 1, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I supposed to feel sorry for you because of your chosen lifestyle? Sorry but it's your deal so deal with it.
Vick.

I asked you to create a TOPIX identity, so that you could send and receive private messages outside of the threads. Now would be a good time to do this.

Rev. Ken
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#17876 May 1, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick.
I asked you to create a TOPIX identity, so that you could send and receive private messages outside of the threads. Now would be a good time to do this.
Rev. Ken
I think vick already said she/he didn't want to create a topix identity.
Are ya gonna tell vick what to post or what ken?
Help is always good.
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#17877 May 1, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gosh slow down lil fella. When you get excited your spelling go all to hell.
Yes you will ask permission to speak or I will report you to the Normal People.
You have probably never been inside a Church so you are the one "buried in the sand". Just like a cat litter box--LOL
"FK you" means what to you little pervert?
What a mouth on that lil girl, cuss like a sailor do ya.
No asking permission to speak Don't like it, too bad midget brain. Had to hurry with my post. Neighbor at my door neefing help. Not because of you. You jump to critize and use false excuses why a person may need to leave for awhile. I been to many churches over the years. Another false accusation. When reasoning in a debate a person is assumed to have comprehension capability. If not then more strong words are needed to reach into a closed up mind. So I'm gonna talk all I want. Gone on,stop me.
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#17878 May 1, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I supposed to feel sorry for you living in a world of people that don't fit into your estimation of normal? Sorry,its your problem. We have always been around. Deal with it.
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#17879 May 1, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick.
Rev. Ken
I have done this. This name not my actual name. Signed up with Topix in January and created an ID. Must be not showing because I use a cell phone for internet access. Post numbers don't show on my screen either.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#17880 May 2, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> I have done this. This name not my actual name. Signed up with Topix in January and created an ID. Must be not showing because I use a cell phone for internet access. Post numbers don't show on my screen either.
OK, then get to a computer, log in to TOPIX and send me an off-thread message.

When I see a need to send you a note, I'll let you know with a post to the thread that you can see on the phone. Then, you can find the message if you want. I'll not abuse the privilege.

Rev. Ken
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#17881 May 2, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
When I see a need to send you a note, I'll let you know with a post to the thread that you can see on the phone. Then, you can find the message if you want. I'll not abuse the privilege.
Rev. Ken
None available. This neighborhood went bad. The library only place to use a computer. Because of several physical ailments, getting around town not easy. In addition to what I have new problem occurred last month and tests done to check if I now have fibromyalgia. My neighbor also gave up her computer. Seems of the people I know ate using cell phones for internet access because of portability and small. Why I went that way to. And less costly than the computer I had. There is heavy drug use and sales here and robbery of people walking in public. Also packing to move by september. Disconnected house phone-cable to. What endurance I have limits me to various tasks. To keep the explaination short. Was going to a mormon church from February to mid April with a neighbor. Because an 88yr old senior needing help,been doing that. Got a shoulder injection 3 weeks ago because of "overuse" activity by the doctors say. Told to curb the activity. Severe osteoarthritis. Also neuropathy
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#17882 May 2, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev. Ken
If there is another way ,it would ok to to get a message. Maybe mail. Since I'll be out of here in a few months not so worried about placing my address here.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#17883 May 2, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> No asking permission to speak Don't like it, too bad midget brain. Had to hurry with my post. Neighbor at my door neefing help. Not because of you. You jump to critize and use false excuses why a person may need to leave for awhile. I been to many churches over the years. Another false accusation. When reasoning in a debate a person is assumed to have comprehension capability. If not then more strong words are needed to reach into a closed up mind. So I'm gonna talk all I want. Gone on,stop me.
NO! YOU GONE ON, STOP ME. LOL
I told you to slow down didn't I.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#17884 May 2, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev. Ken
I hadn't noticed before but is there a reason you are telling others to create an account and then you use an ISP hider?
Little underhanded don't ya think ken?
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#17885 May 2, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you to slow down didn't I.
Tell me as many times you want. You think I'm going to obey? That's proof you're delusional. Have fun trying yo stop me, ha-ha.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#17886 May 2, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me as many times you want. You think I'm going to obey? That's proof you're delusional. Have fun trying yo stop me, ha-ha.
yo stop me first!
Laugh a minute.
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#17887 May 2, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
yo stop me first!
Laugh a minute.
laugh a minute+laugh all day. You laugh alone. That's sad. Poor decrepite creature.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17888 May 3, 2013
GentlestGiant wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't steal that which is already gay.:P
This is for you: www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
Swed

Tallinn, Estonia

#17889 May 5, 2013
Why do much talk?

Bible say many times no to gay.

End of story for Christian.
Argo

Santa Cruz, CA

#17890 May 5, 2013
Swed wrote:
Why do much talk?
Bible say many times no to gay.
End of story for Christian.
Bible say you not Christian.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#17892 May 5, 2013
Argo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible say you not Christian.
Wrong again skippy
Argo

Santa Cruz, CA

#17893 May 5, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again skippy
Argo f...k yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 27 min Buybull Mullahs 6
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 1 hr Grau 20
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 49,841
Start Chatting And Dating Beautiful Ukrainian W... 6 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 4
Pakistan flood sinks boat carrying wedding party 7 hr NITiN 3
There was 'blood everywhere' says witness of Or... 8 hr Elaphant Man 1
Norfolk Island considers gay marriage Wed Professor Jumper 2
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE