Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36055 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17857 Apr 30, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that you are so busy smirking that you really haven't ever had much time to experiment with or educate yourself with another about sex.
Maybe you should try holding your mouth a little bit differently.
I'd suggest it appears you are denying reality again.

Holding your mouth differently on a sewer pipe will still be a default substitution on a sewer pipe.

Smile.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#17858 Apr 30, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say that. Hubby and I don't engage in anal. Guess you're just an arrogant bigot with an agenda who isn't beyond lying to make a point. You're merely a shadow of what passes for a real human.
an you do that in English??? WTH are you trying to say?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#17860 Apr 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Will someone please start an anal sex thread?
Why?
The Troll Stopper

Roanoke, VA

#17862 Apr 30, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
an you do that in English??? WTH are you trying to say?
If your reading comprehension is that weak, that's YOUR problem, bigot boy.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#17863 Apr 30, 2013
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
If your reading comprehension is that weak, that's YOUR problem, bigot boy.
Let's see, I was posting to vicky and dirty mangina answered my post with something about he/she didn't do anal which I never said to begin with.
Then..........here you come pervert answering my post to dirty,
I mean seriously WTH is going on.
Someone is forgetting to use their isp hider huh.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#17864 Apr 30, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Do you really think a perverted excuse for sex between two men is a good topic for a Church thread?
You perverts have no shame.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#17865 Apr 30, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think a perverted excuse for sex between two men is a good topic for a Church thread?
You perverts have no shame.
You are a pervert to say such a thing. Normal people don't give a thought to other people's private sex lives.
Vick Torre

Philadelphia, PA

#17866 Apr 30, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think a perverted excuse for sex between two men is a good topic for a Church thread?
You perverts have no shame.
Sure is a topic for church. You and your type list bible qoutes about sex, what is allowable and not. If Satan can be a topic, surly human sex issues can be also.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#17867 May 1, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> Sure is a topic for church. You and your type list bible qoutes about sex, what is allowable and not. If Satan can be a topic, surly human sex issues can be also.
human sex issues and queer sex issues are hardly the same little one.
Your twisted idea of sex is not really sex fella.
Why not tale this to the homosexual threads.
Vick Torre

Orange, NJ

#17868 May 1, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
human sex issues and queer sex issues are hardly the same little one.
Your twisted idea of sex is not really sex fella.
Why not tale this to the homosexual threads.
To refresh your memory-this forum called "homosexuality and the bible". As for sex, you talk about sex acts. We just answer them. Human sex issues apply to all humans deary. Poor confused soul you are.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#17869 May 1, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> To refresh your memory-this forum called "homosexuality and the bible". As for sex, you talk about sex acts. We just answer them. Human sex issues apply to all humans deary. Poor confused soul you are.
Please wait to answer until you are asked to speak.
OK deary?
BTW who posted this thread? Oh look the very first poster was none other than sel jones self confessed lesbian.
You people make a mockery of Church by posting this crap here.
Like I said this should be on the gender confused threads at least where decent people don't have to look at it.
Vick Torre

Orange, NJ

#17870 May 1, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Please wait to answer until you are asked to speak.
OK deary?
BTW who posted this thread? Oh look the very first poster was none other than sel jones self confessed lesbian.
You people make a mockery of Church by You think I need permission from some A-whole posting this crap here.
Like I said this should be on the gender confused threads at least where decent people don't have to look at it.
Who the " FK"you think you are?! You think I need your permission to speak? NO. The church has been making a mickery of itself. Head buried in the sand to miss that? I could'nt care less what a church has to say. Run by corupt people and little sheep like you just follow the sheep herder.
Vick Torre

Orange, NJ

#17871 May 1, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Please wait to answer until you are asked to speak.
OK deary?
BTW who posted this thread? Oh look the very first poster was none other than sel jones self confessed lesbian.
You people make a mockery of Church by posting this crap here.
Like I said this should be on the gender confused threads at least where decent people don't have to look at it.
you're confused over thinking we don't know. We know far more about gender identity than that feeble mind can muster. WE LIVE IT EVERY DAY! Not you. We deal with family,friends, co- workers about it. We explain gender ID to you heteros till exhaustion to get it through your limited views.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#17873 May 1, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> Who the " FK"you think you are?! You think I need your permission to speak? NO. The church has been making a mickery of itself. Head buried in the sand to miss that? I could'nt care less what a church has to say. Run by corupt people and little sheep like you just follow the sheep herder.
Oh my gosh slow down lil fella. When you get excited your spelling go all to hell.
Yes you will ask permission to speak or I will report you to the Normal People.
You have probably never been inside a Church so you are the one "buried in the sand". Just like a cat litter box--LOL
"FK you" means what to you little pervert?
What a mouth on that lil girl, cuss like a sailor do ya.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#17874 May 1, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> you're confused over thinking we don't know. We know far more about gender identity than that feeble mind can muster. WE LIVE IT EVERY DAY! Not you. We deal with family,friends, co- workers about it. We explain gender ID to you heteros till exhaustion to get it through your limited views.
Ohhhh poor little pervert.
Am I supposed to feel sorry for you because of your chosen lifestyle? Sorry but it's your deal so deal with it.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#17875 May 1, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh poor little pervert.
Am I supposed to feel sorry for you because of your chosen lifestyle? Sorry but it's your deal so deal with it.
Vick.

I asked you to create a TOPIX identity, so that you could send and receive private messages outside of the threads. Now would be a good time to do this.

Rev. Ken
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#17876 May 1, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick.
I asked you to create a TOPIX identity, so that you could send and receive private messages outside of the threads. Now would be a good time to do this.
Rev. Ken
I think vick already said she/he didn't want to create a topix identity.
Are ya gonna tell vick what to post or what ken?
Help is always good.
Vick Torre

Newark, NJ

#17877 May 1, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gosh slow down lil fella. When you get excited your spelling go all to hell.
Yes you will ask permission to speak or I will report you to the Normal People.
You have probably never been inside a Church so you are the one "buried in the sand". Just like a cat litter box--LOL
"FK you" means what to you little pervert?
What a mouth on that lil girl, cuss like a sailor do ya.
No asking permission to speak Don't like it, too bad midget brain. Had to hurry with my post. Neighbor at my door neefing help. Not because of you. You jump to critize and use false excuses why a person may need to leave for awhile. I been to many churches over the years. Another false accusation. When reasoning in a debate a person is assumed to have comprehension capability. If not then more strong words are needed to reach into a closed up mind. So I'm gonna talk all I want. Gone on,stop me.
Vick Torre

Newark, NJ

#17878 May 1, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh poor little pervert.
Am I supposed to feel sorry for you because of your chosen lifestyle? Sorry but it's your deal so deal with it.
Am I supposed to feel sorry for you living in a world of people that don't fit into your estimation of normal? Sorry,its your problem. We have always been around. Deal with it.
Vick Torre

Newark, NJ

#17879 May 1, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick.
I asked you to create a TOPIX identity, so that you could send and receive private messages outside of the threads. Now would be a good time to do this.
Rev. Ken
I have done this. This name not my actual name. Signed up with Topix in January and created an ID. Must be not showing because I use a cell phone for internet access. Post numbers don't show on my screen either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 5,402
News Lacusong: What is your religion's ultimate goal? 4 hr True Christian wi... 3
News The Orchard seeks withdrawal from UMC 5 hr South Knox Hombre 18
News Hawaii Republican resigns from party after crit... 5 hr Guru 7
News Canada protestor tears Quran to protest prefere... 13 hr just Jay _ for fr... 1
News Prince 'Ulukalala to wed Hon Sinaitakala Fakafanua (Jul '11) Sat Maeakafa 561
News Ivanka Trump takes daughter Arabella to the Sup... Sat JEFF ZIOTARDE 2
More from around the web