Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 Full story: www.smh.com.au 26,895

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17300 Mar 24, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> S.S.couples are fine in their identity. See if with couples on TV and news. And rights are not equal. Just read about it this morning. And it is about family. Gays come from families. Meet a hetero couple on my brothers street and their daughter is in a S.S relationship and both families ok with that. U.S. census now regonizes any people living together-friends that have no more family for example now considered family. My mother had to grow up in a one parent home after her father died. Many people raised by one parent. Also having a father/mother can be a terrible environment. Read 2 days ago these hetero forced their daughter to have sex with strangers for additional income in my neighborhood! Then there are runaway children. Father/mother homes not sounding so great. While a gay couple can have their own children or adopt. And those children raised just as well as any hetero couple. Yestetday on news-56% of Americans now support gay marriage. "Brokeness!" I witnessed happy S.S. couples. People are people. Same problems occur as in any hosehold, same happiness also. We're all made of the same materials. Statements like yours only fall on those of limited capacities. You think people are not aware of what goes on? They see and hear the same issues I do and draw their own conclusions. I have. Look and listen and all us there for anyone to see. Only clouded views miss reality.
Vick,

My impression of you is three-fold;
-A serious comprehension problem. I'm curious to know if others have mentioned that to you.
-Denial. In the post above, you equate all types of families as equal in outcome for the children. Simply and clearly not true.
-OT prophets and Jesus spoke of those who have eyes and don't see and ears but don't hear.

Smile.

Location hidden

#17301 Mar 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
However, the real question is, why do ss couples find it so hard to establish their own identity?
It's not about rights, those can and have been addressed in other ways.
It's not about family, most people like (and want) having their one natural mother and father together and raising them. A gay couple is never more than one of those, and always missing a gender.
It's not about acceptance, this forum and history are evidence that many will never accept that ss couples are the same as marriage. The only result of forcing that on people is a greater resentment, not acceptance.
You need to ask yourself why it is impossible for you to never successfully counter that inner sense of sexual brokenness.
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gregory, for being a self-professed "gender expert", you don't know much, do you?
You need to ask yourself why you can't prove any of your "facts":

Robert
Robert,

I am a monster mutation. I faced it, and freely admit it. People appreciate that honest frankness and openness. I don't have a problem with people handling it.

On the other hand, most gays refuse to acknowledge a reality that every culture has had an innate sense of, and demand that others accept their denial. People resent that demand to pretend and ignore the consequences of denial.

I'm simply saying that is double whammy backlash for gays. Resentment and consequences. Hardly a way to really win hearts and minds...
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#17302 Mar 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick,
-A serious comprehension problem. I'm curious to know if others have mentioned that to you.
-Denial. In the post above, you equate all types of families as equal in outcome for the children. Simply and clearly not true.
-OT prophets and Jesus spoke of those who have eyes and don't see and ears but don't hear.
Smile.
Gregory, you haven't comprehended that you have yet to prove a single one of your "facts":

Please prove your assertion that science thinks that something can be made from nothing.
Please prove your assertion that homosexuality is a mistake of genetic epi-markers.
Please prove your assertion that the article Regnerus wrote has received awards.
Please prove your assertion that the sun is a form of radiation.
Please prove your assertion that god evolved into Adam.
Please prove your assertion that Adam was evolved, not created.
Please prove your assertion that god is genderless.
Please prove your assertion that 80% of all seafood poisoning is from shellfish.
Please prove your assertion that eve is created in god's image.
Please prove your assertion that radiation caused Moses' face to shine.
Please prove your assertion that the biblical use of the word 'shine' means 'glow'.
Please prove your assertion that god can reduce radiation exposure by holding out his hand or turning his back.
Please prove your assertion that god is radioactive.
Please prove that homosexual is a better translation for the word that it replaced in bibles in 1946.

BTW, nice picture of you and your schnauzer.

Snicker Snort.(Suck blow suck, NoIQ!)

Robert
Wow

Pekin, IL

#17304 Mar 24, 2013
Not one of the numerous hateful radical homosexual Spamners posting here has been able to cite even one Bible translation, ancient Bible text, or Judeo-Christian tradition that places in question the Bible's many condemnations and prohibitions against all homosexual behavior.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#17305 Mar 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
However, the real question is, why do ss couples find it so hard to establish their own identity?
It's not about family, most people like (and want) having their one natural mother and father together and raising them. A gay couple is never more than one of those, and always missing a gender.
It's not about acceptance, this forum and history are evidence that many will never accept that ss couples are the same as marriage. The only result of forcing that on people is a greater resentment, not acceptance.
You need to ask yourself why it is impossible for you to never successfully counter that inner sense of sexual brokenness.
Opinions of of freak show want to be. Do you really expect us to live or lives to satisfy you? Ain't gonna happen, Kuntmary.
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#17306 Mar 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick,
Smile.
Your mind is clouded. No where did I say all types of families as equals. You lying now to impress yourself? Pathetic.
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#17307 Mar 24, 2013
Religion =delusional. Why I keep away from associating with them. Time after time when dealing with the religiously inclined, they exhibit nasty attitudes. Proof is on this very forum. Kindest people I know ignore religion.

Location hidden

#17308 Mar 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick,
Smile.
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> Your mind is clouded. No where did I say all types of families as equals. You lying now to impress yourself? Pathetic.
Yes you did. From your previous post;

"While a gay couple can have their own children or adopt. And those children raised just as well as any hetero couple."

By the way, ss couples cannot "have their own children". Ever.

Again, an example of why I listed the three points above.

Smile.
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#17309 Mar 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick,
Smile.
<quoted text>
"While a gay couple can have their own children or adopt. And those children raised just as well as any hetero couple."
Smile.
You put my post about me saying all families equal. Well look it over! Not there as you claim. S.S. couples do have their own children. Gays that married females. Gays that use surrogates. And the children are thiers. Gays that become widowed then join with a same sex partner that is also widowed then those children are thiers. You need to clear your mind of non sense. That Bi-bull addiction has you imaging things.
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#17310 Mar 24, 2013
Kimare, practice what you preach. You hace eyes but cannot see what I wrote. Well does'nt mean equal. It means with any of the the common issues that invlove raising children! Get it now?
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#17311 Mar 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick,
Smile.
<quoted text>
Smile.
Gregory, please post any study that directly compares children of heterosexual couples with children of homosexual couples. Oh yeah, there isn't one.
And doesn't your social security number start with 352, Genius?

Please prove your assertion that science thinks that something can be made from nothing.
Please prove your assertion that homosexuality is a mistake of genetic epi-markers.
Please prove your assertion that the article Regnerus wrote has received awards.
Please prove your assertion that 80% of all seafood poisoning is from shellfish.
Please prove your assertion that the biblical use of the word 'shine' means 'glow'.
Please prove your assertion that god can reduce radiation exposure by holding out his hand or turning his back.
Please prove that homosexual is a better translation for the word that it replaced in bibles in 1946.

BTW, nice pic of you and your schnauzer.

Location hidden

#17312 Mar 25, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gregory, please post any study that directly compares children of heterosexual couples with children of homosexual couples. Oh yeah, there isn't one.
And doesn't your social security number start with 352, Genius?
BTW, nice pic of you and your schnauzer.
The claim is that ss couples are just the same as marriage. That includes foster, step, single and adoptive families. A ss couple is always and only one of those default situations except they are devoid of one gender. The latest, largest and most scientific study to date compared seven family types, including lesbian. Lesbians rated LAST, AFTER single parents.

By the way, are you threatening me Robert? Really?

Smile.
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#17313 Mar 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The claim is that ss couples are just the same as marriage. That includes foster, step, single and adoptive families. A ss couple is always and only one of those default situations except they are devoid of one gender. The latest, largest and most scientific study to date compared seven family types, including lesbian. Lesbians rated LAST, AFTER single parents.
Smile.
We see you use scientific research to back your claims when it suits you THEN dismiss scientific research about the big bang theory or anyother science findings about creation.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#17314 Mar 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting big blocks together is a sign of 'high technology'?
Here is a difference; There is no culture of any length like the Jewish culture. Nor is there any culture that produces the profound impacts that the Jews do. In spite of incessant persecution and bigotry.
Keep trying Vick, you are just exposing how shallow your search is and the victim mentality you live by.
Smile.
Don't know much about human history, do you?
Spark

Pekin, IL

#17315 Mar 25, 2013
Still waiting for anyone to cite even Bible translation, ancient Bible text, or Judeo-Christian tradition that places in question he Bible's many condemnations and prohbitions against all homosexual behavior, as found repeatedly in both Testaments.

Oh! That's right! There are none.
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#17317 Mar 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Threatening you?!? How's that persecution complex going, Gregory?
According to your favorite new study, there were only 2 lesbian couples. Hardly valid.

Why don't you try to prove any of your "facts"?

Robert
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#17318 Mar 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert,
I am a monster mutation. I faced it, and freely admit it. People appreciate that honest frankness and openness. I don't have a problem with people handling it.
On the other hand, most gays refuse to acknowledge a reality that every culture has had an innate sense of, and demand that others accept their denial. People resent that demand to pretend and ignore the consequences of denial.
I'm simply saying that is double whammy backlash for gays. Resentment and consequences. Hardly a way to really win hearts and minds...
Gregory, I am simplying saying that you have yet to prove a single one of your "facts". Why don't you give it a try, Genius?

Robert

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#17319 Mar 25, 2013
Spark wrote:
Still waiting for anyone to cite even Bible translation, ancient Bible text, or Judeo-Christian tradition that places in question he Bible's many condemnations and prohbitions against all homosexual behavior, as found repeatedly in both Testaments.
Oh! That's right! There are none.
The bible says not one thing about homosexual love.
Find me a verse that talks about loving same-sex relationships and then condemns them.
Please don't bother posting clobber passages because we know what those talk about already anyway. Thank you.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#17320 Mar 25, 2013
Brad wrote:
After well over 17,000 posts, with 2,000 so damaging to the radical homosexual cause that they have been removed, NO ONE has been able to cite a single Bible translation, ancient Bible text, or Judeo-Christian tradition that placs in question the Bible's many condemnations and prohibitions against all homosexual acts, which are of course found repeatedly in both Testaments.
There really isn't room for any disagreement on this point. Either you accept the God revealed in the Bible, or your don't.
A homosexual lifestyle choice is in open rebellion against Him.
Over 2000 removed? Because they are "so damaging?"

No. They weren't damaging. They were outrageously, personally offending, totally unfounded and simply not true.

That is why they were removed.

The above post follows in the footsteps of the removed posts. It is bigoted, hypocritical, venomous opinion. The incorrect assertions are not founded on the Teachings of Christ Jesus.

Instead, the post is a homophobic rant.

Rev. Ken

Barach

Pekin, IL

#17323 Mar 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="TheVeryUnRevKen, Servant of Satan"]<quoted text>
Over 2000 removed? Because they are "so damaging?"
No. They weren't damaging. They were outrageously, personally offending, totally unfounded and simply not true.
That is why they were removed.
The above post follows in the footsteps of the removed posts. It is bigoted, hypocritical, venomous opinion. The incorrect assertions are not founded on the Teachings of Christ Jesus.
Instead, the post is a homophobic rant.
The Very Un-Rev. Ken
[/QUOTE]You can make positively no rational case againt the irrefutable FACT that the Bible repeatedly condemns all homosexual behavoir. You stand in opposition to the Christian God, so *BYE*.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Rotten to the Core 31,555
Moroccoa s transgender dancer courts acceptance 4 hr sarahomo 1
Poll: Support for gay marriage drops in Mich. (May '14) 13 hr scs2011 61
Church-based institutions ponder same-sex benefits 14 hr Mitt s Baptism of... 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 hr KiMare 51,279
The day Cyclone Tracy unleashed hell on Darwin,... 14 hr Storm 1
Salvation Army: Boston jewelry gifts 'contagious' 16 hr Mitt s Baptism of... 1
More from around the web