Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 Full story: www.smh.com.au 25,015

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17257 Mar 22, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
Problem #2. Suppose you and your wife steal from a bank. You 2 get caught. Go before a judge for sentencing. The judge decides that while he's at it, includes your entire family, even the ones yet to be born,to pay for your crime. Even humans are'nt that cruel. Who would deem that fair? God does. So this loving being curses all of us and the sufferings placed on us,then sends his only son to be tortured and die to pay for us? And he did no crime to boot!! That's certifiable insanity.
Vick,

1. Jesus promised problems for followers. Where did you get otherwise?

2. The universe was created outr of nothing. The bible and science agree about that.

3. No one is judged for someone else's sins.

Just these mistakes confirm my suspicion about the sincerity of your quest.

I would also suggest you reread my previous post. You clearly misunderstood what it said.

Smile
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#17258 Mar 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
This from lying twits who deny reality.
Do you have a reasoned logical response to my facts?
No.
Hence twin trolls.
Smile.
You mean these "facts", Genius?

Please prove your assertion that homosexuality is a mistake of genetic epi-markers.
Please prove your assertion that the article Regnerus wrote has received awards.
Please prove your assertion that the sun is a form of radiation.
Please prove your assertion that god evolved into Adam.
Please prove your assertion that Adam was evolved, not created.
Please prove your assertion that god is genderless.
Please prove your assertion that 80% of all seafood poisoning is from shellfish.
Please prove your assertion that eve is created in god's image.
Please prove your assertion that radiation caused Moses' face to shine.
Please prove your assertion that the biblical use of the word 'shine' means 'glow'.
Please prove your assertion that god can reduce radiation exposure by holding out his hand or turning his back.
Please prove your assertion that god is radioactive.
Please prove that homosexual is a better translation for the word that it replaced in bibles in 1946.

Snicker Snort.(Suck blow suck, NoIQ!)

Robert
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#17259 Mar 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
2. The universe was created outr of nothing. The bible and science agree about that.
Science just ain't your fortè, is it, Genius. No true scientist would ever say that something can come from nothing. Things, such as as energy and matter, can be converted into each other, but you you can't get something from nothing. Much like your posts.
You better study up on the Big Bang theory.
Then try answering some of your other stupid claims:

Please prove your assertion that homosexuality is a mistake of genetic epi-markers.
Please prove your assertion that the article Regnerus wrote has received awards.
Please prove your assertion that 80% of all seafood poisoning is from shellfish.
Please prove your assertion that the biblical use of the word 'shine' means 'glow'.
Please prove your assertion that god can reduce radiation exposure by holding out his hand or turning his back.
Please prove that homosexual is a better translation for the word that it replaced in bibles in 1946.

Robert
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#17260 Mar 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick,
1. Jesus promised problems for followers. Where did you get otherwise?
3. No one is judged for someone else's sins.
Just these mistakes confirm my suspicion about the sincerity of your quest.
I would also suggest you reread my previous post. You clearly misunderstood what it said.
Smile
Robsan5 is correct. I speak of long BEFORE Jesus. You know,Adam and Eve. Mankind was cursed and all of their children thereafter for the sin those 2 did. Everybody knows that. Than cast out if Eden and made to suffer. Science and the bible do not agree about creation out of nothing! And yes we were cursed for the sins of others. That's in the bible and you say its not! B.S.. Clearly you misread the bible. I doubt your sincerity by twisting what had been rammed into my consciousness all these years. Just as I posted here about Adam and Eve's sin and all mankind paying for it. Remember the cruifixtion? Jesus being crucififed to pay for past-present-future? Because god knew we are "damaged goods" and not worthy to enter heaven which applies to those NOT YET BORN. Jesus purpose of being born was about paying for sins not yet committed. Because all have failed to live sinless lives. So,god stays hidden and has others speak for him. Supposedly has others write for him instead of letting himself tell us what he wants. Simply and much more effectively have all humans receive a message in our minds. Now that would be impressive! Everyone on this world at the same time receive his word telepathically! That would convince all and without god showing himself in person.

Location hidden

#17261 Mar 22, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> Robsan5 is correct. I speak of long BEFORE Jesus. You know,Adam and Eve. Mankind was cursed and all of their children thereafter for the sin those 2 did. Everybody knows that. Than cast out if Eden and made to suffer. Science and the bible do not agree about creation out of nothing! And yes we were cursed for the sins of others. That's in the bible and you say its not! B.S.. Clearly you misread the bible. I doubt your sincerity by twisting what had been rammed into my consciousness all these years. Just as I posted here about Adam and Eve's sin and all mankind paying for it. Remember the cruifixtion? Jesus being crucififed to pay for past-present-future? Because god knew we are "damaged goods" and not worthy to enter heaven which applies to those NOT YET BORN. Jesus purpose of being born was about paying for sins not yet committed. Because all have failed to live sinless lives. So,god stays hidden and has others speak for him. Supposedly has others write for him instead of letting himself tell us what he wants. Simply and much more effectively have all humans receive a message in our minds. Now that would be impressive! Everyone on this world at the same time receive his word telepathically! That would convince all and without god showing himself in person.
Well I guess that settles it. You are right and God is wrong! And how easy it was. Makes me wonder how He ever got that title in the first place!!!

I bet you could switch places with Him. Especially since He's not talking to you, maybe THAT would get Him to answer!

Oh, god Vick, just wondering. At the moment of the Big Bang, what did the universe begin expanding from?

Snicker.
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#17262 Mar 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess that settles it. You are right and God is wrong! And how easy it was. Makes me wonder how He ever got that title in the first place!!!
I bet you could switch places with Him. Especially since He's not talking to you, maybe THAT would get Him to answer!
Oh, god Vick, just wondering. At the moment of the Big Bang, what did the universe begin expanding from?
Snicker.
Hey Genius, you haven't done the homework I assigned you.
Here's some questions YOU still haven't answered:

Please prove your assertion that science thinks that something can be made from nothing.

Robert
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#17263 Mar 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
IF GOD is there,I don't think he'd be wrong. It'd the bible I challenge. No way of knowing who wrote it. A supreme bring certainly could write a better book. Humans wrote better than what I read from tat bible. I conclude it is not the word of god- mans word scammed yo prople as it being gods word. The big bang came from energy bonding together-like snow flakes (as a laymans way of explaining) condensed which generates heat (like a pile of leaves) till intense enough to explode-which I explained before. Where did god come from? See,this no one csn answer. The concept of either matter or god of just simply always existed is difficult to digest. However here we all are. So one or the other is true. And I would never claim to be god or switch places. You're really going ovetboard here. I just want to know what happened in the beginning. Not good enough just to take someones word for how it all began nor some old book. IF it made sense I'd have my questions answered. So far the string theory makes more sense.
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

#17264 Mar 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
Shakespere could write a more convining book than what is written in the bible. That old book you swear by makes god out as a being of mental illness. Just really read it! Like I said the acts depicted are of an unstable mind. Thats what you and the religious embrace and seen as loose cannons yourselves. I really like the idea of a loving being to be with in this paradise when we die here. Who would'nt? Can you answer that? Of course we'd all want that. That bible sure don't help in that endevour. You really want my answer? Religion and the bible keep me from trying anymore. The junk in it! Why I seek creation/god OUTSIDE from religion. Oh,found an article 2 days ago. Titled "physicist found the god particle". How those sub atomic particles collide and explode. Done in a recently built atomic collider in Geneva. More evidence of the beginning from "always exsisted matter" which the religious claim of god. Either one or the other is true. Have you any evidence?
Join Free

Location hidden

#17265 Mar 23, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> Shakespere could write a more convining book than what is written in the bible. That old book you swear by makes god out as a being of mental illness. Just really read it! Like I said the acts depicted are of an unstable mind. Thats what you and the religious embrace and seen as loose cannons yourselves. I really like the idea of a loving being to be with in this paradise when we die here. Who would'nt? Can you answer that? Of course we'd all want that. That bible sure don't help in that endevour. You really want my answer? Religion and the bible keep me from trying anymore. The junk in it! Why I seek creation/god OUTSIDE from religion. Oh,found an article 2 days ago. Titled "physicist found the god particle". How those sub atomic particles collide and explode. Done in a recently built atomic collider in Geneva. More evidence of the beginning from "always exsisted matter" which the religious claim of god. Either one or the other is true. Have you any evidence?
Exodus 33:18-23 (NASB)
18 Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!"
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
20 But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."

Note;
-Seeing God was a life-threatening danger.
-God used three forms of protection for the radiation;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Only allowed a partial view (back)

Exodus 34:29-35 (NASB)
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.

Note; The effect of radiation.

Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.

Smile.
Vick Torre

Paterson, NJ

#17267 Mar 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."
Note;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.
Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.
Smile.
Radiation existed since the beginning so Moses easily could have been exposed to it. As for aliens, seen shows how the possibility of that.After all,no need for god to create billions of galaxies just for fun. Must be life elsewhere and that is left ouy of the bible-why all those galaxies at extreme distances we'll never reach and we did'nt even discover till 20th century? SMILE!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17268 Mar 23, 2013
It took God 6 days to create the Earth, and it takes our dumb a"""" " centuries to figure out if Gay sex is good or bad? hah
Vick Torre

Paterson, NJ

#17269 Mar 23, 2013
Physical evidence of high technology of past civilisations not spoken og in the bible. Worldwide massive construction of rock that only specialized tools could achieve and some yet not achieveable today. Obvious that knowledge was great long ago but silence about it in religious writings. Once again proving the bible ignores such civilisations avoiding these facts. Like taking the 5th ammendment to protect its lies. No ones fault but thr bible writers. Discoveries making the bible look like a scam. Perhaps a Bernie Maddox of ancient times? Smiles!
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#17270 Mar 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Note;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Smile.
Genius, you have beat that dead horse so much it isn't even recognizable as a horse.
Why don't you try answering some of these other claims you've made?

Please prove your assertion that science thinks that something can be made from nothing.

Robert

Location hidden

#17271 Mar 23, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> Radiation existed since the beginning so Moses easily could have been exposed to it. As for aliens, seen shows how the possibility of that.After all,no need for god to create billions of galaxies just for fun. Must be life elsewhere and that is left ouy of the bible-why all those galaxies at extreme distances we'll never reach and we did'nt even discover till 20th century? SMILE!!!
You didn't answer the question.

Of course radiation existed since creation. How did an ancient, distorted, stupid book, according to you, accurately describe the effects and danger of radiation unless it was not only was an actual encounter with an Alien, but also the Jewish culture the product of that encounter?

Here is another question; Who says Heaven and Hell are not other universes with distinct dimensions?

Just a note. Look up the description of the Big Bang at the moment of conception. What went bang and where did it come from?

Smirk smile.

Location hidden

#17272 Mar 23, 2013
Vick Torre wrote:
Physical evidence of high technology of past civilisations not spoken og in the bible. Worldwide massive construction of rock that only specialized tools could achieve and some yet not achieveable today. Obvious that knowledge was great long ago but silence about it in religious writings. Once again proving the bible ignores such civilisations avoiding these facts. Like taking the 5th ammendment to protect its lies. No ones fault but thr bible writers. Discoveries making the bible look like a scam. Perhaps a Bernie Maddox of ancient times? Smiles!
Putting big blocks together is a sign of 'high technology'?

Here is a difference; There is no culture of any length like the Jewish culture. Nor is there any culture that produces the profound impacts that the Jews do. In spite of incessant persecution and bigotry.

Keep trying Vick, you are just exposing how shallow your search is and the victim mentality you live by.

Smile.

Location hidden

#17273 Mar 23, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Genius, you have beat that dead horse so much it isn't even recognizable as a horse.
Why don't you try answering some of these other claims you've made?
Robert
Honey, you are a gnat that no one bothers to swat.

Snicker.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#17274 Mar 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
You have to swat 'cuz Kuntmary ain't got no answers to some really basic questions.

Troll on, Kuntmary. FYI, my your vagina (and by "your vagina" I mean me) has a Biblical radiactive glow again. What are we going to do about that?
Vick Torre

Paterson, NJ

#17275 Mar 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question.
Of course radiation existed since creation. How did an ancient, distorted, stupid book, according to you, accurately describe the effects and danger of radiation unless it was not only was an actual encounter with an Alien, but also the Jewish culture the product of that encounter?
Here is another question; Who says Heaven and Hell are not other universes with distinct dimensions?
Just a note. Look up the description of the Big Bang at the moment of conception. What went bang and where did it come from?
Smirk smile.
How about answering mine? Easy to accurately describe radiation effects. Where did the big bang come from? I answered that. You did'nt answer where god came from. Waiting for your answer.
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#17276 Mar 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
"Swat"? That rhymes with twat.
Come on Genius, surely you can back up a single one of your claims, can't you?

Robert
Vick Torre

Paterson, NJ

#17277 Mar 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting big blocks together is a sign of 'high technology'?
Here is a difference; There is no culture of any length like the Jewish culture. Nor is there any culture that produces the profound impacts that the Jews do. In spite of incessant persecution and bigotry.
Keep trying Vick, you are just exposing how shallow your search is and the victim mentality you live by.
Smile.
You're avoiding the majority of what I said to rationalize your stance. I said about the tools needed to penetrat large blocks with precision. Rocks as hard as diamonds and so massive we still can't do that now. It would take diamond tipped carbide drills or a laser to recreate the work of those carvings. A technology supposedly not yet exsisting. Bronze tools would never achieve that precision. Not in the bible about such feats. Then placing those 50 ton blocks of rock in place back then. That type of activity conviently left out grom the bible. You get posting to show you level of ignorance. Its amusing. And sad to know there are those of you so lacking to "think outside thr book". IF THE BIBLE was true all those occurances would be spoken of and included in the bible IF there is no reason to hide those truths from us. Religion is just an ancient cultist concept for rulers/priests-cardinals etc to keep people under their control. Great eay to rule-tell all about some being they can't see or fight and has absolute power and if they don't do as we say,incite fear of everlasting torment. Like I said and you don't address-the bible gives the image of a too human god that suffers from mental issues. Because kings and dictators wrote it. The only greatness of the bible is that it still has those like you brainwashed. Not a good sign of your character. Does you're head rattle when you shake it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'We feel extremely blessed': Two women get marr... 1 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 111
Women dish on their most embarrassing wardrobe ... (Sep '13) 1 hr Kelly DJ 299
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 2 hr James 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Mr Ed 49,806
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr teaching with bli... 31,261
Start Chatting And Dating Beautiful Ukrainian W... 5 hr government of Ukr... 1
Man wins fight to get same-sex union recognized... 20 hr Professor Jumper 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••