Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 | Posted by: Selecia Jones- JAX FL | Full story: www.smh.com.au

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Comments
15,421 - 15,440 of 24,860 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17256
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> As far as can be examined/studied, all this universe is composed of energy. That energy binds together, like snowflakes to form tangable matter. This is known as "string theory". One of my unanswered questions about gods creation of us has been: If all the matter in the universe was created, stars-planets-people, then why would god take a rib from Adam to create woman? Run out of material? Man is not missing a rib. There's problem #1.
The fact of the matter is it is simply a mythological teaching story. It never actually happened.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17257
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Vick Torre wrote:
Problem #2. Suppose you and your wife steal from a bank. You 2 get caught. Go before a judge for sentencing. The judge decides that while he's at it, includes your entire family, even the ones yet to be born,to pay for your crime. Even humans are'nt that cruel. Who would deem that fair? God does. So this loving being curses all of us and the sufferings placed on us,then sends his only son to be tortured and die to pay for us? And he did no crime to boot!! That's certifiable insanity.
Vick,

1. Jesus promised problems for followers. Where did you get otherwise?

2. The universe was created outr of nothing. The bible and science agree about that.

3. No one is judged for someone else's sins.

Just these mistakes confirm my suspicion about the sincerity of your quest.

I would also suggest you reread my previous post. You clearly misunderstood what it said.

Smile
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17258
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

KiMare wrote:
This from lying twits who deny reality.
Do you have a reasoned logical response to my facts?
No.
Hence twin trolls.
Smile.
You mean these "facts", Genius?

Please prove your assertion that homosexuality is a mistake of genetic epi-markers.
Please prove your assertion that the article Regnerus wrote has received awards.
Please prove your assertion that the sun is a form of radiation.
Please prove your assertion that god evolved into Adam.
Please prove your assertion that Adam was evolved, not created.
Please prove your assertion that god is genderless.
Please prove your assertion that 80% of all seafood poisoning is from shellfish.
Please prove your assertion that eve is created in god's image.
Please prove your assertion that radiation caused Moses' face to shine.
Please prove your assertion that the biblical use of the word 'shine' means 'glow'.
Please prove your assertion that god can reduce radiation exposure by holding out his hand or turning his back.
Please prove your assertion that god is radioactive.
Please prove that homosexual is a better translation for the word that it replaced in bibles in 1946.

Snicker Snort.(Suck blow suck, NoIQ!)

Robert
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17259
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
...
2. The universe was created outr of nothing. The bible and science agree about that.
...
Science just ain't your fortè, is it, Genius. No true scientist would ever say that something can come from nothing. Things, such as as energy and matter, can be converted into each other, but you you can't get something from nothing. Much like your posts.
You better study up on the Big Bang theory.
Then try answering some of your other stupid claims:

Please prove your assertion that homosexuality is a mistake of genetic epi-markers.
Please prove your assertion that the article Regnerus wrote has received awards.
Please prove your assertion that the sun is a form of radiation.
Please prove your assertion that god evolved into Adam.
Please prove your assertion that Adam was evolved, not created.
Please prove your assertion that god is genderless.
Please prove your assertion that 80% of all seafood poisoning is from shellfish.
Please prove your assertion that eve is created in god's image.
Please prove your assertion that radiation caused Moses' face to shine.
Please prove your assertion that the biblical use of the word 'shine' means 'glow'.
Please prove your assertion that god can reduce radiation exposure by holding out his hand or turning his back.
Please prove your assertion that god is radioactive.
Please prove that homosexual is a better translation for the word that it replaced in bibles in 1946.

Snicker Snort.(Suck blow suck, NoIQ!)

Robert
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17260
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick,
1. Jesus promised problems for followers. Where did you get otherwise?
2. The universe was created outr of nothing. The bible and science agree about that.
3. No one is judged for someone else's sins.
Just these mistakes confirm my suspicion about the sincerity of your quest.
I would also suggest you reread my previous post. You clearly misunderstood what it said.
Smile
Robsan5 is correct. I speak of long BEFORE Jesus. You know,Adam and Eve. Mankind was cursed and all of their children thereafter for the sin those 2 did. Everybody knows that. Than cast out if Eden and made to suffer. Science and the bible do not agree about creation out of nothing! And yes we were cursed for the sins of others. That's in the bible and you say its not! B.S.. Clearly you misread the bible. I doubt your sincerity by twisting what had been rammed into my consciousness all these years. Just as I posted here about Adam and Eve's sin and all mankind paying for it. Remember the cruifixtion? Jesus being crucififed to pay for past-present-future? Because god knew we are "damaged goods" and not worthy to enter heaven which applies to those NOT YET BORN. Jesus purpose of being born was about paying for sins not yet committed. Because all have failed to live sinless lives. So,god stays hidden and has others speak for him. Supposedly has others write for him instead of letting himself tell us what he wants. Simply and much more effectively have all humans receive a message in our minds. Now that would be impressive! Everyone on this world at the same time receive his word telepathically! That would convince all and without god showing himself in person.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17261
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> Robsan5 is correct. I speak of long BEFORE Jesus. You know,Adam and Eve. Mankind was cursed and all of their children thereafter for the sin those 2 did. Everybody knows that. Than cast out if Eden and made to suffer. Science and the bible do not agree about creation out of nothing! And yes we were cursed for the sins of others. That's in the bible and you say its not! B.S.. Clearly you misread the bible. I doubt your sincerity by twisting what had been rammed into my consciousness all these years. Just as I posted here about Adam and Eve's sin and all mankind paying for it. Remember the cruifixtion? Jesus being crucififed to pay for past-present-future? Because god knew we are "damaged goods" and not worthy to enter heaven which applies to those NOT YET BORN. Jesus purpose of being born was about paying for sins not yet committed. Because all have failed to live sinless lives. So,god stays hidden and has others speak for him. Supposedly has others write for him instead of letting himself tell us what he wants. Simply and much more effectively have all humans receive a message in our minds. Now that would be impressive! Everyone on this world at the same time receive his word telepathically! That would convince all and without god showing himself in person.
Well I guess that settles it. You are right and God is wrong! And how easy it was. Makes me wonder how He ever got that title in the first place!!!

I bet you could switch places with Him. Especially since He's not talking to you, maybe THAT would get Him to answer!

Oh, god Vick, just wondering. At the moment of the Big Bang, what did the universe begin expanding from?

Snicker.
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17262
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess that settles it. You are right and God is wrong! And how easy it was. Makes me wonder how He ever got that title in the first place!!!
I bet you could switch places with Him. Especially since He's not talking to you, maybe THAT would get Him to answer!
Oh, god Vick, just wondering. At the moment of the Big Bang, what did the universe begin expanding from?
Snicker.
Hey Genius, you haven't done the homework I assigned you.
Here's some questions YOU still haven't answered:

Please prove your assertion that science thinks that something can be made from nothing.
Please prove your assertion that homosexuality is a mistake of genetic epi-markers.
Please prove your assertion that the article Regnerus wrote has received awards.
Please prove your assertion that the sun is a form of radiation.
Please prove your assertion that god evolved into Adam.
Please prove your assertion that Adam was evolved, not created.
Please prove your assertion that god is genderless.
Please prove your assertion that 80% of all seafood poisoning is from shellfish.
Please prove your assertion that eve is created in god's image.
Please prove your assertion that radiation caused Moses' face to shine.
Please prove your assertion that the biblical use of the word 'shine' means 'glow'.
Please prove your assertion that god can reduce radiation exposure by holding out his hand or turning his back.
Please prove your assertion that god is radioactive.
Please prove that homosexual is a better translation for the word that it replaced in bibles in 1946.

Snicker Snort.(Suck blow suck, NoIQ!)

Robert
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17263
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess that settles it. You are right and God is wrong! And how easy it was. Makes me wonder how He ever got that title in the first place!!!
I bet you could switch places with Him. Especially since He's not talking to you, maybe THAT would get Him to answer!
Oh, god Vick, just wondering. At the moment of the Big Bang, what did the universe begin expanding from?
Snicker.
IF GOD is there,I don't think he'd be wrong. It'd the bible I challenge. No way of knowing who wrote it. A supreme bring certainly could write a better book. Humans wrote better than what I read from tat bible. I conclude it is not the word of god- mans word scammed yo prople as it being gods word. The big bang came from energy bonding together-like snow flakes (as a laymans way of explaining) condensed which generates heat (like a pile of leaves) till intense enough to explode-which I explained before. Where did god come from? See,this no one csn answer. The concept of either matter or god of just simply always existed is difficult to digest. However here we all are. So one or the other is true. And I would never claim to be god or switch places. You're really going ovetboard here. I just want to know what happened in the beginning. Not good enough just to take someones word for how it all began nor some old book. IF it made sense I'd have my questions answered. So far the string theory makes more sense.
Join Free
Vick Torre

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17264
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess that settles it. You are right and God is wrong! And how easy it was. Makes me wonder how He ever got that title in the first place!!!
I bet you could switch places with Him. Especially since He's not talking to you, maybe THAT would get Him to answer!
Oh, god Vick, just wondering. At the moment of the Big Bang, what did the universe begin expanding from?
Snicker.
Shakespere could write a more convining book than what is written in the bible. That old book you swear by makes god out as a being of mental illness. Just really read it! Like I said the acts depicted are of an unstable mind. Thats what you and the religious embrace and seen as loose cannons yourselves. I really like the idea of a loving being to be with in this paradise when we die here. Who would'nt? Can you answer that? Of course we'd all want that. That bible sure don't help in that endevour. You really want my answer? Religion and the bible keep me from trying anymore. The junk in it! Why I seek creation/god OUTSIDE from religion. Oh,found an article 2 days ago. Titled "physicist found the god particle". How those sub atomic particles collide and explode. Done in a recently built atomic collider in Geneva. More evidence of the beginning from "always exsisted matter" which the religious claim of god. Either one or the other is true. Have you any evidence?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17265
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> Shakespere could write a more convining book than what is written in the bible. That old book you swear by makes god out as a being of mental illness. Just really read it! Like I said the acts depicted are of an unstable mind. Thats what you and the religious embrace and seen as loose cannons yourselves. I really like the idea of a loving being to be with in this paradise when we die here. Who would'nt? Can you answer that? Of course we'd all want that. That bible sure don't help in that endevour. You really want my answer? Religion and the bible keep me from trying anymore. The junk in it! Why I seek creation/god OUTSIDE from religion. Oh,found an article 2 days ago. Titled "physicist found the god particle". How those sub atomic particles collide and explode. Done in a recently built atomic collider in Geneva. More evidence of the beginning from "always exsisted matter" which the religious claim of god. Either one or the other is true. Have you any evidence?
Exodus 33:18-23 (NASB)
18 Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!"
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
20 But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."

Note;
-Seeing God was a life-threatening danger.
-God used three forms of protection for the radiation;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Only allowed a partial view (back)

Exodus 34:29-35 (NASB)
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.

Note; The effect of radiation.

Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.

Smile.
Vick Torre

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17267
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 33:18-23 (NASB)
18 Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!"
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
20 But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."
Note;
-Seeing God was a life-threatening danger.
-God used three forms of protection for the radiation;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Only allowed a partial view (back)
Exodus 34:29-35 (NASB)
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.
Note; The effect of radiation.
Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.
Smile.
Radiation existed since the beginning so Moses easily could have been exposed to it. As for aliens, seen shows how the possibility of that.After all,no need for god to create billions of galaxies just for fun. Must be life elsewhere and that is left ouy of the bible-why all those galaxies at extreme distances we'll never reach and we did'nt even discover till 20th century? SMILE!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17268
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It took God 6 days to create the Earth, and it takes our dumb a"""" " centuries to figure out if Gay sex is good or bad? hah
Vick Torre

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17269
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Physical evidence of high technology of past civilisations not spoken og in the bible. Worldwide massive construction of rock that only specialized tools could achieve and some yet not achieveable today. Obvious that knowledge was great long ago but silence about it in religious writings. Once again proving the bible ignores such civilisations avoiding these facts. Like taking the 5th ammendment to protect its lies. No ones fault but thr bible writers. Discoveries making the bible look like a scam. Perhaps a Bernie Maddox of ancient times? Smiles!
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17270
Mar 23, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 33:18-23 (NASB)
18 Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!"
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
20 But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."
Note;
-Seeing God was a life-threatening danger.
-God used three forms of protection for the radiation;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Only allowed a partial view (back)
Exodus 34:29-35 (NASB)
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.
Note; The effect of radiation.
Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.
Smile.
Genius, you have beat that dead horse so much it isn't even recognizable as a horse.
Why don't you try answering some of these other claims you've made?

Please prove your assertion that science thinks that something can be made from nothing.
Please prove your assertion that homosexuality is a mistake of genetic epi-markers.
Please prove your assertion that the article Regnerus wrote has received awards.
Please prove your assertion that the sun is a form of radiation.
Please prove your assertion that god evolved into Adam.
Please prove your assertion that Adam was evolved, not created.
Please prove your assertion that god is genderless.
Please prove your assertion that 80% of all seafood poisoning is from shellfish.
Please prove your assertion that eve is created in god's image.
Please prove your assertion that radiation caused Moses' face to shine.
Please prove your assertion that the biblical use of the word 'shine' means 'glow'.
Please prove your assertion that god can reduce radiation exposure by holding out his hand or turning his back.
Please prove your assertion that god is radioactive.
Please prove that homosexual is a better translation for the word that it replaced in bibles in 1946.

Snicker Snort.(Suck blow suck, NoIQ!)

Robert

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17271
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Vick Torre wrote:
<quoted text> Radiation existed since the beginning so Moses easily could have been exposed to it. As for aliens, seen shows how the possibility of that.After all,no need for god to create billions of galaxies just for fun. Must be life elsewhere and that is left ouy of the bible-why all those galaxies at extreme distances we'll never reach and we did'nt even discover till 20th century? SMILE!!!
You didn't answer the question.

Of course radiation existed since creation. How did an ancient, distorted, stupid book, according to you, accurately describe the effects and danger of radiation unless it was not only was an actual encounter with an Alien, but also the Jewish culture the product of that encounter?

Here is another question; Who says Heaven and Hell are not other universes with distinct dimensions?

Just a note. Look up the description of the Big Bang at the moment of conception. What went bang and where did it come from?

Smirk smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17272
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Vick Torre wrote:
Physical evidence of high technology of past civilisations not spoken og in the bible. Worldwide massive construction of rock that only specialized tools could achieve and some yet not achieveable today. Obvious that knowledge was great long ago but silence about it in religious writings. Once again proving the bible ignores such civilisations avoiding these facts. Like taking the 5th ammendment to protect its lies. No ones fault but thr bible writers. Discoveries making the bible look like a scam. Perhaps a Bernie Maddox of ancient times? Smiles!
Putting big blocks together is a sign of 'high technology'?

Here is a difference; There is no culture of any length like the Jewish culture. Nor is there any culture that produces the profound impacts that the Jews do. In spite of incessant persecution and bigotry.

Keep trying Vick, you are just exposing how shallow your search is and the victim mentality you live by.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17273
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Genius, you have beat that dead horse so much it isn't even recognizable as a horse.
Why don't you try answering some of these other claims you've made?
Please prove your assertion that science thinks that something can be made from nothing.
Please prove your assertion that homosexuality is a mistake of genetic epi-markers.
Please prove your assertion that the article Regnerus wrote has received awards.
Please prove your assertion that the sun is a form of radiation.
Please prove your assertion that god evolved into Adam.
Please prove your assertion that Adam was evolved, not created.
Please prove your assertion that god is genderless.
Please prove your assertion that 80% of all seafood poisoning is from shellfish.
Please prove your assertion that eve is created in god's image.
Please prove your assertion that radiation caused Moses' face to shine.
Please prove your assertion that the biblical use of the word 'shine' means 'glow'.
Please prove your assertion that god can reduce radiation exposure by holding out his hand or turning his back.
Please prove your assertion that god is radioactive.
Please prove that homosexual is a better translation for the word that it replaced in bibles in 1946.
Snicker Snort.(Suck blow suck, NoIQ!)
Robert
Honey, you are a gnat that no one bothers to swat.

Snicker.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17274
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you are a gnat that no one bothers to swat.
Snicker.
You have to swat 'cuz Kuntmary ain't got no answers to some really basic questions.

Troll on, Kuntmary. FYI, my your vagina (and by "your vagina" I mean me) has a Biblical radiactive glow again. What are we going to do about that?
Vick Torre

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17275
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question.
Of course radiation existed since creation. How did an ancient, distorted, stupid book, according to you, accurately describe the effects and danger of radiation unless it was not only was an actual encounter with an Alien, but also the Jewish culture the product of that encounter?
Here is another question; Who says Heaven and Hell are not other universes with distinct dimensions?
Just a note. Look up the description of the Big Bang at the moment of conception. What went bang and where did it come from?
Smirk smile.
How about answering mine? Easy to accurately describe radiation effects. Where did the big bang come from? I answered that. You did'nt answer where god came from. Waiting for your answer.
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17276
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you are a gnat that no one bothers to swat.
Snicker.
"Swat"? That rhymes with twat.
Come on Genius, surely you can back up a single one of your claims, can't you?

Please prove your assertion that science thinks that something can be made from nothing.
Please prove your assertion that homosexuality is a mistake of genetic epi-markers.
Please prove your assertion that the article Regnerus wrote has received awards.
Please prove your assertion that the sun is a form of radiation.
Please prove your assertion that god evolved into Adam.
Please prove your assertion that Adam was evolved, not created.
Please prove your assertion that god is genderless.
Please prove your assertion that 80% of all seafood poisoning is from shellfish.
Please prove your assertion that eve is created in god's image.
Please prove your assertion that radiation caused Moses' face to shine.
Please prove your assertion that the biblical use of the word 'shine' means 'glow'.
Please prove your assertion that god can reduce radiation exposure by holding out his hand or turning his back.
Please prove your assertion that god is radioactive.
Please prove that homosexual is a better translation for the word that it replaced in bibles in 1946.

Snicker Snort.(Suck blow suck, NoIQ!)

Robert

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••