Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 Full story: www.smh.com.au 25,089

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17128 Mar 15, 2013
reffef wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=7HHfwdUVjE k
I doubt the word existed in the Bible in them pld days,,the Bible has been edited with modern words
The word would be translated, not edited idiot.

Smirk.
ram_rod86

Brighton, UK

#17129 Mar 15, 2013
Firstly there is no god he doesn't exist secondly the bible is an old inaccurate book that has no bearing on modern life

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#17130 Mar 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
http://www.familystructurestud ies.com/
more Regnerus VS.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#17131 Mar 15, 2013
BS, that is

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#17132 Mar 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one question.
Where was the ASA when faulty, biased and clearly unscientific studies that promoted homosexual families were being promoted?
Not one word of question. Instead? They knowingly supported them.
Sorry hon, they clear lost their credibility.
Smile.
Someone's got an ax to grind.
Robsan5

Alexandria, VA

#17133 Mar 15, 2013
ram_rod86 wrote:
Firstly there is no god he doesn't exist secondly the bible is an old inaccurate book that has no bearing on modern life
I can tell a lot about you from your post. First of all, you're a fagg@t, like me. Secondly, you're an atheist, like me. And last but not least, you're a pervert, like me, that goes for almost anything , including doing little boys.

Robert ( for anal and oral pleasure )
Robsan5

United States

#17134 Mar 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave a list of lies....
No, Genius, here is your list of lies:

Please prove your assertion that homosexuality is a mistake of genetic epi-markers.
Please prove your assertion that the article Regnerus wrote has received awards.
Please prove your assertion that the sun is a form of radiation.
Please prove your assertion that god evolved into Adam.
Please prove your assertion that Adam was evolved, not created.
Please prove your assertion that god is genderless.
Please prove your assertion that 80% of all seafood poisoning is from shellfish.
Please prove your assertion that eve is created in god's image.
Please prove your assertion that radiation caused Moses' face to shine.
Please prove your assertion that the biblical use of the word 'shine' means 'glow'.
Please prove your assertion that god can reduce radiation exposure by holding out his hand or turning his back.
Please prove your assertion that god is radioactive.
Please prove that homosexual is a better translation for the word that it replaced in bibles in 1946.

Snicker Snort.(Suck blow suck, NoIQ!)

Robert
Robsan5

United States

#17135 Mar 15, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell a lot about you from your post. First of all, you're a fagg@t, like me. Secondly, you're an atheist, like me. And last but not least, you're a pervert, like me, that goes for almost anything , including doing little boys.
Robert ( for anal and oral pleasure )
NoIQ, you should talk to someone about your repressed homosexual and pedophile obsessions. It can't be mentally healthy to keep all those sexual urges locked up in a closet.

Roberta (just for your gay anal sex, and now pedophile, fantasies!)
Join Free
Jon

Pekin, IL

#17136 Mar 15, 2013
I'm still waiting for anyone to cite a Bible translation, ancient Bible text, or Judeo-Christian tradition that places in question the Bible's mand eplicit commands against all homosexual behavor.

Oh! That' right. There are NONE!
Book of Lies

Santa Cruz, CA

#17137 Mar 15, 2013
Jon wrote:
I'm still waiting for anyone to cite a Bible translation, ancient Bible text, or Judeo-Christian tradition that places in question the Bible's mand eplicit commands against all homosexual behavor.
Who cares?

The Bible is a Book of Lies.
Robsan5

United States

#17138 Mar 15, 2013
Jon wrote:
There's no Jon here, David. Nor Caleb, Larry, Moe or Curly.
What word was replaced with 'homosexual' in bibles in 1946, and why is homosexual a better translation?

Robert
Jon

Pekin, IL

#17139 Mar 15, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no Jon here, David. Nor Caleb, Larry, Moe or Curly.
What word was replaced with 'homosexual' in bibles in 1946, and why is homosexual a better translation?
Robert
Thank you for confirming that you can cite positively no Bible translation, ancient Bible text, or Judeo-Christian tradition that places in question the Bible's many condemnations of all homosexual behavior.

Your lies about my identity are irrelevant. I've give you links to original tongues. Apparently you are too ignorant to understand the answer to the 'question' you ask.

You're just Spamming us with refuted nonsense from radical homosexual hate sites.

Dope!

Location hidden

#17140 Mar 15, 2013
12. If you risk the healthiest human relationship to include one of the unhealthiest

rK; Health? Much to discuss here.

KiMare'a wrote; So you don't even begin? I understand why.

Out of all relationships, marriage is the healthiest relationship. Homosexuality is one of the most unhealthy. You would not only equate them as the same, but put the weight of health care insurance on marriage and children. How courageous.

A woman's body has evolved to bear children. The result for lesbians? Illnesses rooted in not bearing children.

http://www.thebody.com/content/art2290.html

http://menshealth.about.com/od/gayhealth/Heal...

The health risk related to marriage? Weight gain.
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#17142 Mar 15, 2013
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for confirming that you can cite positively no Bible translation, ancient Bible text, or Judeo-Christian tradition that places in question the Bible's many condemnations of all homosexual behavior.
Your lies about my identity are irrelevant. I've give you links to original tongues. Apparently you are too ignorant to understand the answer to the 'question' you ask.
You're just Spamming us with refuted nonsense from radical homosexual hate sites.
Dope!
David, what word was replaced with 'homosexual' in bibles in 1946, and why is 'homosexual' a better translation?

Robert

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#17144 Mar 15, 2013
crickets....
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#17145 Mar 15, 2013
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for confirming that you can cite positively no Bible translation, ancient Bible text, or Judeo-Christian tradition that places in question the Bible's many condemnations of all homosexual behavior.
Dope!
There's no Jon here, David.
nor Lucas, Caleb, Franco, Lester, etc....
It's a simple question:
What word was replaced with 'homosexual' in bibles in 1946, and why is 'homosexual' a better translation?

Robert

Location hidden

#17146 Mar 16, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no Jon here, David.
nor Lucas, Caleb, Franco, Lester, etc....
It's a simple question:
What word was replaced with 'homosexual' in bibles in 1946, and why is 'homosexual' a better translation?
Robert
Sodomite was replaced because homosexual was an accurate update of language.

See how easy that was?

Smile.
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#17147 Mar 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomite was replaced because homosexual was an accurate update of language.
See how easy that was?
Smile.
Wrong. You're batting 0 for 57, Genius.
You don't know the answer because you weren't born in 1946, "Honey". Do you remember that?

Snicker Snort.(Blow blow blow, NoIQ!)

Robert

Location hidden

#17148 Mar 16, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/marr ...

"The key to longer life might be found in your relationship status.

A new study by Duke University Medical Center found that Baby Boomers with permanent partners or spouses had a decreased risk of premature death during midlife years, Science Daily reports. Individuals who were never married were more than twice as likely to die early than individuals who had been in a long-term, stable relationship."

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#17149 Mar 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/01/10/marr...
"The key to longer life might be found in your relationship status.
A new study by Duke University Medical Center found that Baby Boomers with permanent partners or spouses had a decreased risk of premature death during midlife years, Science Daily reports. Individuals who were never married were more than twice as likely to die early than individuals who had been in a long-term, stable relationship."
I think this is accurate information. Does the statistic include same-sex relationships?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 7 min Reverend Alan 15
Church boots AA group over gay weddings 16 min Wondering 46
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Jonah1 50,078
German Ethics Council Insists Sex Between Broth... 48 min Reality 7
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 7 hr James 98
Divorce Law Out Of Synch With Same-Sex Marriage 12 hr Fundies R Mentall... 41
Today's News: Our Take - Melody Thomas Scott Di... (Apr '13) 19 hr dmw 50

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE