Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 Full story: www.smh.com.au 25,028

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Full Story
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#16372 Feb 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was, what word was translated homosexual. I addressed that completely. There was no specificity about OT or NT...
Unbelievably idiotic.
No, you stated "man" plus "bed" is the the correct interpretation. How do you go from "man" plus "bed" to equal "homosexual"?
And if "man" plus "bed" is the correct interpretation, then obviously the bible says nothing about lesbians, right?
Your last sentence sums you up pretty well.

Wow are you stupid.

Snicker Snort.

Robert
Budda

Chelmsford, UK

#16373 Feb 8, 2013
D.T.A. M dont trust any mother f, ucker.....lol including the invisable one [its your self]
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#16374 Feb 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>...
The bottom line is this; Historic Jewish and Christian understanding is consistent and identical. Homosexual sex is immoral. Common sense has told cultures and religions throughout human history the same thing.
Only a person in extreme denial would argue against history, all cultures, all religions, physical design, science and medical advice that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Unbelievably idiotic.
Please prove your "harmful, unhealthy and demeaning" claim. I dare you. Again. I think this is the third time...

Snicker Snort.

Robert
pink bragade

Chelmsford, UK

#16375 Feb 8, 2013
O hh these thongs are chasin up my hairy man but ass. I want a pregnant ass and give birth to the queerist looking terd that wriggles and says I love god THE BEAST .of a new age ...Plop is his name ..The new breed.Now worship me bitch ! Ismell sweet ...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#16377 Feb 8, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Roberta, you don't have to snicker and snort to be funny. Next time you take a dick up the A$$, just start giggling and then start singing "My Ding-A-Ling" then "Dear Penis", you'll get plenty of laughs. LMFAO
Another successful graduate of Kimare's Comedy School.
You're about as much fun as diarrhea while stick in traffic.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16379 Feb 8, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you stated "man" plus "bed" is the the correct interpretation. How do you go from "man" plus "bed" to equal "homosexual"?
And if "man" plus "bed" is the correct interpretation, then obviously the bible says nothing about lesbians, right?
Your last sentence sums you up pretty well.
Wow are you stupid.
Snicker Snort.
Robert
Once again,'I' did no such thing. Those qualified to interpret have done so. Over and over.

Sorry.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#16383 Feb 8, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You shiteaters like men with diarrhea don't ya. Don't even have to chew, take it in like choc milk. LMFAO

I'm Kimare's cooter. I don't know nuthin''bout your poo fetish.
biguy

UK

#16384 Feb 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was, what word was translated homosexual. I addressed that completely. There was no specificity about OT or NT.
I have no desire to argue Biblical language with faithless idiots spouting gay twirl they've copied from somewhere.
The bottom line is this; Historic Jewish and Christian understanding is consistent and identical. Homosexual sex is immoral. Common sense has told cultures and religions throughout human history the same thing.
Only a person in extreme denial would argue against history, all cultures, all religions, physical design, science and medical advice that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Unbelievably idiotic.
You are completely wrong. For something to be immoral it needs to affect someone's life in a negative way e.g stealing, murder, abuse. Homosexuality directly affects nobody other than the two in the partnership.

Furthermore, you say that only an idiot would argue with history. So that means you believe jewish people deserve to die and that the holocaust is justified. They have been persecuted throughout history, that does not mean peoples ignorance, just because it has been present throughout history, is the correct judgement to make.

You then argue about anal sex. A mans g-spot is in his ass, why would God put it there (if existing) if he did not want man to choose their sexual preference and provide the ability to achieve pleasure through intercourse with a man and a woman. You say it is unsafe? Vaginal sex spreads STIs causes and underage pregnancy so surely that is unsafe too?

I just believe that attitudes towards sexuality are plagued by religion. Love thy neighbour? Somehow i think not.
Join Free
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#16385 Feb 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again,'I' did no such thing. Those qualified to interpret have done so. Over and over.
Sorry.
Smile.
Genius, well you state that you are not qualified to interpret the bible. Are you stupider than those biased experts?
So why do you believe their interpretion of the bible?

Snicker Snort.

Robert
eagle eyes

Chelmsford, UK

#16386 Feb 8, 2013
biguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely wrong. For something to be immoral it needs to affect someone's life in a negative way e.g stealing, murder, abuse. Homosexuality directly affects nobody other than the two in the partnership.
Furthermore, you say that only an idiot would argue with history. So that means you believe jewish people deserve to die and that the holocaust is justified. They have been persecuted throughout history, that does not mean peoples ignorance, just because it has been present throughout history, is the correct judgement to make.
You then argue about anal sex. A mans g-spot is in his ass, why would God put it there (if existing) if he did not want man to choose their sexual preference and provide the ability to achieve pleasure through intercourse with a man and a woman. You say it is unsafe? Vaginal sex spreads STIs causes and underage pregnancy so surely that is unsafe too?
I just believe that attitudes towards sexuality are plagued by religion. Love thy neighbour? Somehow i think not.
are you reel? there's no such thing as a Gspot or God.God is within your self and the way you think about good and bad ... some times i get bad thoughts .especialy over the young school girls iv'e seen lately ohh ar mrs ..

Location hidden

#16390 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was, what word was translated homosexual. I addressed that completely. There was no specificity about OT or NT.
I have no desire to argue Biblical language with faithless idiots spouting gay twirl they've copied from somewhere.
Unbelievably idiotic.
biguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove my last sentence.

Your words, "For something to be immoral it needs to affect someone's life in a negative way", then you immediately excuse an abuser and the abused.

Next you pick a moment in time to lock in a Nazi act, ignoring the abhorrence of the rest of the world at the time and the historical judgment that followed. By your logic, the extremely brief and rare periods of gay acceptance in a culture overrule the vast overall rejection by every culture.

Then you make the idiotic assertion that God, of all beings, put a g-spot next to an anus, ignoring the vicinity of the penis and denying the harmful violation of anal design. In other words, if the anus were designed for intercourse, it would be a vagina. You top it off by confusing risk with inherent harm. All behavior has some degree of risk, not all behavior is harmful.

You typify gay twirl. It boggles this half senile old man's mind to hear such stupidity!

Smile.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#16392 Feb 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't get a reply because you've got his balls over a barrel. Kimare simply becomes silent when backed into a corner. I've witnessed this for decades.
Well I'll just have to keep asking, won't I?

;-)

The Mountain Empire

#16393 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievably idiotic.
<quoted text>
Your words, "For something to be immoral it needs to affect someone's life in a negative way", then you immediately excuse an abuser and the abused.
Next you pick a moment in time to lock in a Nazi act, ignoring the abhorrence of the rest of the world at the time and the historical judgment that followed. By your logic, the extremely brief and rare periods of gay acceptance in a culture overrule the vast overall rejection by every culture.
Then you make the idiotic assertion that God, of all beings, put a g-spot next to an anus, ignoring the vicinity of the penis and denying the harmful violation of anal design. In other words, if the anus were designed for intercourse, it would be a vagina. You top it off by confusing risk with inherent harm. All behavior has some degree of risk, not all behavior is harmful.
You typify gay twirl. It boggles this half senile old man's mind to hear such stupidity!
Smile.
Hebrew word for homosexual, please oh enlightened one, we're all waiting.

And those other ancient writing like the Dead Sea Scrolls that are changing the Bible, could you give us a couple of the names of those versions?

Help us all with your amazing insight or admit you are wrong.

LOL!

triple smirk....

The Mountain Empire

#16394 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievably idiotic.
<quoted text>
Smile.
So you've got nothing but your opinion.

Must be radiation poisoning messing with your brain.

LOL.

What is the Hebrew word for homosexual that was used in the Bible?

waiting..........

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#16395 Feb 9, 2013
Kimare also claimed that there were previous cultures that recognized same sex marriage but in every case those attempts at same sex marriage failed. I'm still waiting for him to tell us exactly which cultures those were.

The Mountain Empire

#16396 Feb 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
Kimare also claimed that there were previous cultures that recognized same sex marriage but in every case those attempts at same sex marriage failed. I'm still waiting for him to tell us exactly which cultures those were.
Lots of 'claims' and no proof.

Yeah, that's the teacher I'd want.

We're ALL waiting for the liar to be revealed, again.....

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#16397 Feb 9, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of 'claims' and no proof.
Yeah, that's the teacher I'd want.
We're ALL waiting for the liar to be revealed, again.....
Not many people challenge pastors, so he's used to saying whatever rolls off the tongue and getting away with it.
biguy

London, UK

#16398 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievably idiotic.
<quoted text>
Smile.
Your ignorance is disgusting. Give my appologies to Hitler when you see him. Thnx

Location hidden

#16399 Feb 9, 2013
biguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is disgusting. Give my appologies to Hitler when you see him. Thnx
First you get schooled about ad homoan attacks and gay twirl, now you defend by exercising Godwin's Law.

The evidence of ignorance is clear.

Bazinga!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#16400 Feb 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence of ignorance is clearly mine.
Bazinga!
Agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Efforts underway to change GOP on gay marriage 13 min Currywurst 19
Southern Governor Fights Same-Sex Marriage - An... 13 min politically incor... 9
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,895
Thousands attend first Coal Country Go Tell Cru... 1 hr FearDevil 1
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 2 hr MyTwoCents 16
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 6 hr I can read 51
Pope chooses a moderate for Chicago archbishop 9 hr TomInElPaso 3
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••