Dear Toothless Smile with bad breath,Gay couples will never fulfill the core root of marriage; a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples will never bring the unique product of uniting diverse genders.
Gay couples will never procreate or bring the balance of a mother and father to the child.
The list goes on.
You can create a legal contract called marriage, but that will be all it is. Shallow and far short of the full spectrum of real marriage.
Fake, pretend, imposter and counterfeit don't do your Frankenstein creation justice. Unmarriage is more like it.
Get back to me when you can match the basic essence of marriage.
1. Marriage has nothing to do with any constraint on mating behavior. In fact, marriage is exactly the opposite. It is , most generally, a private covenant between two consenting adults that, among other benefits, liberates mutually desireable mating behavior between the participants. It is not at all limited to or defined by the act of procreation. No two couples are alike, whether heterosexual or homosexual. You have no say in their behavior.
2. On the contrary, Gay couples demonstrate the unique product of uniting diverse genders. You just don't recognize how they constitute their gender identity and you don't admit any reason for any such couple to exclusively commit to each other. Your problems. Not theirs.
3. Your statement is a lie. Whether by contribution of sperm or egg, Gay couples can and do provide the genetic material that has and will result in new human beings. Furthermore, as adoptive parents, many Gay couples have already proven their excellent capabilities in the raising of well-adjusted, normally sexually oriented children. As parents, they have proven themselves to be as good as any and much better than many who fit your stereotype of a family.
4. The universal State recognition of legal contract is precisely what the Gay couple is rightly requesting, with all of the attendant benefits, and this is precisely what they are going to receive the right to get. As for the spiritual marriage, the Gay couple who makes their mutual commitment out of a liberating love, respect, welfare and trust are already demonstrating the essentials of marriage.
5. It is not the successful Gay couple that exhibits the "Frankenstein" model of the "wedding" of two souls. It is, instead, most often the "Frankensteinian" fitting of two differentially yoked heterosexuals into a badly-wrought union that, under the guise of a socially proper heterosexual marriage, harbors the seeds of violence and mistrust and abandonment.
There is no need for any of these Gay couples to get back to you, at all. Your understanding doesn't merit their reply.
A priest and disciple of Christ Jesus.