Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36049 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#16111 Jan 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Here is another difference;

Anal sex on the other hand replaces screams of pleasure with screams of pain.
Snicker.
Oh, so it's not unlike your missionary position love-making to your wife once a month.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#16112 Jan 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Gay couples will never fulfill the core root of marriage....
Good job with the copy and paste, skippy.

Troll on, Mangina Man.
A Guy

United States

#16113 Jan 24, 2013
He made Men and Women and not Men and Men. God loves all the gay people but hates the SIN they commit.
Robsan5

San Leandro, CA

#16115 Jan 24, 2013
A Guy wrote:
He made Men and Women and not Men and Men. God loves all the gay people but hates the SIN they commit.
God made everything. Perhaps you should read your bible.

Robert

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#16116 Jan 24, 2013
A Guy wrote:
God loves all people who wear blended fabrics, but he hate the clothes that they wear.
God loves all people who eat shellfish, but he hates the sins they commit.
God loves all people who eat pork, but he hates the sins they commit.

Shall I continue?
Billie Bluejay

Santa Cruz, CA

#16117 Jan 24, 2013
A Guy wrote:
Suppose your God doesn't exist. Then what?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16118 Jan 24, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
God loves all people who wear blended fabrics, but he hate the clothes that they wear.
God loves all people who eat shellfish, but he hates the sins they commit.
God loves all people who eat pork, but he hates the sins they commit.
Shall I continue?
Don't bother. The Bible is crap.
enn

Chaska, MN

#16121 Jan 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother. The Bible is crap.
Your right. The bible IS crap. If "god" made us in his own image, then he would probably be bisexual!
enn

Chaska, MN

#16122 Jan 25, 2013
Just a quick note to all the holy rollers that are for some reason hanging out at an internet sex chat site: God is gay, and so is your dads brothers niece's and nephew's!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16123 Jan 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:

Snicker.
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so it's not unlike your missionary position love-making to your wife once a month.
Which brings up butt crack buggers. A combination of toilet paper, butt hair and poop rolled up into a ball that gays call 'sexy'...

Explains alot...

Snicker.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#16124 Jan 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Snicker.
<quoted text>
Which brings up butt crack buggers. A combination of toilet paper, butt hair and poop rolled up into a ball that gays call 'sexy'...
Explains alot...
Snicker.
I've told you before about your sad attempts at biting humor......
Robsan5

San Leandro, CA

#16125 Jan 25, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you before about your sad attempts at biting humor......
That was KickMe trying to be funny? Well, maybe he's not funny after all. Just stupid.

Robert
Robsan5

San Leandro, CA

#16126 Jan 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Snicker.
<quoted text>
Explains alot...
Snicker.
You sure know quite a bit about gay anal sex.
Explains "alot". Yes it does.

Snicker Snort.

Robert

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#16127 Jan 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Gay couples will never fulfill the core root of marriage; a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples will never bring the unique product of uniting diverse genders.
Gay couples will never procreate or bring the balance of a mother and father to the child.
The list goes on.
You can create a legal contract called marriage, but that will be all it is. Shallow and far short of the full spectrum of real marriage.
Fake, pretend, imposter and counterfeit don't do your Frankenstein creation justice. Unmarriage is more like it.
Get back to me when you can match the basic essence of marriage.
Smile.
Dear Toothless Smile with bad breath,

In reply:

1. Marriage has nothing to do with any constraint on mating behavior. In fact, marriage is exactly the opposite. It is , most generally, a private covenant between two consenting adults that, among other benefits, liberates mutually desireable mating behavior between the participants. It is not at all limited to or defined by the act of procreation. No two couples are alike, whether heterosexual or homosexual. You have no say in their behavior.

2. On the contrary, Gay couples demonstrate the unique product of uniting diverse genders. You just don't recognize how they constitute their gender identity and you don't admit any reason for any such couple to exclusively commit to each other. Your problems. Not theirs.

3. Your statement is a lie. Whether by contribution of sperm or egg, Gay couples can and do provide the genetic material that has and will result in new human beings. Furthermore, as adoptive parents, many Gay couples have already proven their excellent capabilities in the raising of well-adjusted, normally sexually oriented children. As parents, they have proven themselves to be as good as any and much better than many who fit your stereotype of a family.

4. The universal State recognition of legal contract is precisely what the Gay couple is rightly requesting, with all of the attendant benefits, and this is precisely what they are going to receive the right to get. As for the spiritual marriage, the Gay couple who makes their mutual commitment out of a liberating love, respect, welfare and trust are already demonstrating the essentials of marriage.

5. It is not the successful Gay couple that exhibits the "Frankenstein" model of the "wedding" of two souls. It is, instead, most often the "Frankensteinian" fitting of two differentially yoked heterosexuals into a badly-wrought union that, under the guise of a socially proper heterosexual marriage, harbors the seeds of violence and mistrust and abandonment.

There is no need for any of these Gay couples to get back to you, at all. Your understanding doesn't merit their reply.

Rev. Ken
A priest and disciple of Christ Jesus.

Location hidden

#16129 Jan 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Even at the most intimate union, marriage is literally the reunion of two parts designed to fit together as one genderless single life form.
Snicker.
LOL!!!....

Sounds like you are describing birds to me; modern, warm-blooded descendants of the dinosaurs that eventually crawled out of the sea and grew feathers.

As for your description of pleasure vs. pain, voice of experience?

Location hidden

#16130 Jan 25, 2013
Billie Bluejay wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppose your God doesn't exist. Then what?
Well, then ....(LOL)... You don't exist.
Curious

Tempe, AZ

#16132 Jan 25, 2013
enn wrote:
Just a quick note to all the holy rollers that are for some reason hanging out at an internet sex chat site: God is gay, and so is your dads brothers niece's and nephew's!
I see what you did there :P
Curious

Tempe, AZ

#16133 Jan 25, 2013
I love how Christians on here think that their form of marriage is the only one. So I cant dance around the Beltaine Tree with my gf and I wont technically be married because there was no minister?!?! F*cking bs.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16138 Jan 25, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>

We all know your family/friends do not know that you frequent these sites.
You say: We all know

I just wanted to say I am not included in that; I am not one of the "We";

Any other people who are also not one of the "We"

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16139 Jan 25, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>

We all know your family/friends do not know that you frequent these sites.
You say: We all know

I just wanted to say I am not included in that; I am not one of the "We";

Any other people who are also not one of the "We"?

veryvermilion: How can you come with a message and talk about yourself and not using the word "We"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 9 hr Eagle 12 64
News Barbara Bush (Feb '11) 10 hr Barbara P Bush 7
News Backpedaling on same sex marriage? What did the... 20 hr Elizabeth1912 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) Feb 23 Shiralee 5,286
News Muslim cleric tells Australians: 'Husbands shou... (Jan '09) Feb 23 Rabbeen Al Jihad 65
News OK divorce bill passes committee vote Feb 22 wontyoumarrymebill 1
News Ivanka Trump takes daughter Arabella to the Sup... Feb 22 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web