Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36053 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

DMAN

Aurora, CO

#15912 Jan 15, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
You figured out that I think you're really stupid? Wow, that's really insightful. What was your first clue? Was it when I said "you're really stupid"?
Snort.
Robert
SNORT?????????? Funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.......
DoTheMarvin

Moore, SC

#15913 Jan 15, 2013
*Insert any biblical fallacy over 1600 years ago to cause mass hysteria among all the sheeple*
Good job, Bible.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15914 Jan 15, 2013
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> SNORT?????????? Funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.......
Yeah, that was so funny, certainly worth two posts...

You girls are so obvious...

Snicker.
Robsan5

Englewood, CO

#15915 Jan 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
You better apologize to monkey boy quick, KickMe. Or he'll start clapping for you too.

Robert

Location hidden

#15916 Jan 15, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
You better apologize to monkey boy quick, KickMe. Or he'll start clapping for you too.
Robert
By your thinking he was sincere.

See, now your world is your world.

Smile.
Robsan5

Englewood, CO

#15917 Jan 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
By your thinking he was sincere.
See, now your world is your world.
Smile.
???
When you figure out this means, could you let us know?

You're funny. A waste of time stupid, but funny.

Robert
uranus

Sioux Falls, SD

#15919 Jan 15, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
???
When I figure out this means, could I let us know?
I am funny. A waste of time stupid, but I funny. YES, I funny, YES I FUNNY.
Robert
hey idiot, we get it-- you are funny and stupid...lol
Robsan5

Englewood, CO

#15920 Jan 15, 2013
uranus wrote:
<quoted text>hey hot stud, I want be friends with your ass. I mean GOOD friends. I want you to sit that hot ass on my face...lol
Wow, look at that. I can change quotes also. Does that mean I look like a tool like you?
I'm just kidding. I could never look like the tool you are.

Robert

Location hidden

#15921 Jan 15, 2013
Maybe if we moved on to Robsan55...
Robsan5

Englewood, CO

#15922 Jan 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Maybe if we moved on to Robsan55...
Maybe if you moved on past your "sunburn radiation" alien...
You are funny. Hilariously stupid, but funny.

Robert

Location hidden

#15923 Jan 15, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you moved on past your "sunburn radiation" alien...
You are funny. Hilariously stupid, but funny.
Robert
The sunburn is all yours -5.

Snicker.
Robsan5

Englewood, CO

#15924 Jan 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The sunburn is all yours -5.
Snicker.
Oh, I'm allergic to the radiation from a sunburn. It makes me break out in song.

You are stupid. Funny, but stupid.

Robert
Kimares Vagina

Rockford, IL

#15925 Jan 15, 2013
We were there when the aforementioned Biblical event occurred. That's how we know it was radiation and that's why we're intersexed and have dueling personalities. Radiation is a b1tch, ladies.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15926 Jan 15, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not your son and sure as heII glad of it.
U R A babbling idiot son.

Location hidden

#15929 Jan 16, 2013
Come on Bible bashers, isn't there one who can explain how this Alien encounter got into a mistranslated fiction book???

Exodus 33:18-23 (NASB)
18 Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!"
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
20 But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."

Note;
-Seeing God was a life-threatening danger.
-God used three forms of protection for the radiation;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Only allowed a partial view (back)

Exodus 34:29-35 (NASB)
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.

Note; The effect of radiation.

Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.

Smile.
kimares Vagina Varted

Chicago, IL

#15931 Jan 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Come on Bible bashers, isn't there one who can explain how this Alien encounter got into a mistranslated fiction book???
Smile.
This is your story, your were there. Why don't you explain it?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15933 Jan 16, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard you want to be funny, Roberta. Next time you take a dick up the A$$, just start giggling and then start singing "My Ding-A-Ling", you'll get plenty of laughs. LMFAO
NoQ seems to struggle hard. Comming with the same insults all the time.
mark

Henderson, NV

#15934 Jan 16, 2013
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
NoQ seems to struggle hard. Comming with the same insults all the time.
hush monkey man
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#15936 Jan 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
Im sorry what was that robsantwo????? get the scrotum out yer mouth then start again.... harumph.....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#15937 Jan 16, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert
Hey now FAGsand.... Not really important.... You two can play flippy flop all you want.... Have fun brownie twins....(lol) SNORT...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minister rejects 'wicked' anti-gay posters 37 min Mildred 3
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 41 min Frindly 8,660
News Catholic Church threatens to fire gay teachers ... 2 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 35
News Muslim cleric tells Australians: 'Husbands shou... (Jan '09) 11 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 66
News Tunisian president 'boldly' takes on Islam to a... 12 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 1
News Elvis Is Alive and Well In Las Vegas Mon Dead and Drugged 2
News Churches threaten to dismiss staff who wed same... Mon South Knox Hombre 7
More from around the web