Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 | Posted by: Selecia Jones- JAX FL | Full story: www.smh.com.au

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Comments
14,261 - 14,280 of 24,741 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Robsan5

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15786
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Still swallowing semen along with what little pride you have left...(lol)
"Your" still obsessed with "penis issues", I see.

Roberta/Robsana (keep rubbing on that growth creme on "your" mighty one-incher, OCD/ADHD boy!)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15787
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your" still obsessed with "penis issues", I see.
Roberta/Robsana (keep rubbing on that growth creme on "your" mighty one-incher, OCD/ADHD boy!)
Check the other thread FAGsand..... Keep wishing for a penis to grow... In yer mouth and between those panyhose wearing legs you sport...
Robsan5

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15788
Jan 11, 2013
 
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Check the other thread FAGsand..... Keep wishing for a penis to grow... In yer mouth and between those panyhose wearing legs you sport...
Still fantasizing about me being a woman, Dboy? Whatever it takes to get "your" rocks off, right?

Roberta/Robsana (keep imagining me all dolled up just for "your" gay anal sex dreams, OCD/ADHD boy!)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15790
Jan 11, 2013
 
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still fantasizing about me being a woman, Dboy? Whatever it takes to get "your" rocks off, right?
Roberta/Robsana (keep imagining me all dolled up just for "your" gay anal sex dreams, OCD/ADHD boy!)
hardly stalker FAGSAND.... keep wishing for all those gay porn endings.... Still a pathetic little feces stain..... You are nothing more than melted chocolate/vanilla rolled together in a waffle..... Keep yer labia wishing WAB....Hit the other thread fagsandwich....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15791
Jan 11, 2013
 
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fa$$ot Roberta has been su:cking on old WasteWaters balls here lately. He's feeling sorta on top of the world, ya might say. LMFAO
Yeah roberta is pretty much a cracked wafer.... Not surprised at that one.... The bible protects them...(lol) so they think....(hahahahaha)
Robsan5

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15792
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> hardly stalker FAGSAND.... keep wishing for all those gay porn endings.... Still a pathetic little feces stain..... You are nothing more than melted chocolate/vanilla rolled together in a waffle..... Keep yer labia wishing WAB....Hit the other thread fagsandwich....
Oh, you are an expert on gay anal sex porn endings? I thought so.

Roberta/Robsana (keep banging those cymbals, little monkey boy!)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15794
Jan 11, 2013
 
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you are an expert on gay anal sex porn endings? I thought so.
Roberta/Robsana (keep banging those cymbals, little monkey boy!)
So repeat fell off the wall and landed on you ay waffle..... Keep speaking of mens anatomy FAGsand..... Have fun reacharound queen..
Robsan5

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15795
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> So repeat fell off the wall and landed on you ay waffle..... Keep speaking of mens anatomy FAGsand..... Have fun reacharound queen..
So how long have you been attracted to men, little monkey boy? You and NoIQ should have lots to talk about...

Roberta/Robsana (keep clapping those cymbals together, little monkey boy!)
Join Free
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15796
Jan 11, 2013
 
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
So how long have you been attracted to men, little monkey boy? You and NoIQ should have lots to talk about...
Roberta/Robsana (keep clapping those cymbals together, little monkey boy!)
How long have you been hanging out at middle schools???? Thats where you must get all that diluted material.... Crotch eater.... Keep repeating with the monkey quotes.... maybe chomo racist pedophile will be your third strike FAGsand....:)
Robsan5

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15797
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> How long have you been hanging out at middle schools???? Thats where you must get all that diluted material.... Crotch eater.... Keep repeating with the monkey quotes.... maybe chomo racist pedophile will be your third strike FAGsand....:)
Poor little monkey. You have no willpower to fight against "your" OCD/ADHD. How sad.

Roberta/Robsana (just keep clapping those cymbals together, little monkey boy!)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15798
Jan 11, 2013
 
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little monkey. You have no willpower to fight against "your" OCD/ADHD. How sad.
Roberta/Robsana (just keep clapping those cymbals together, little monkey boy!)
aND YOU HAVE NO WILL POWER TO STAY AWAY FROM MIDDLESCHOOLS AND KIDS CHOMO... Sad little huffer... Keep sniffing...
Robsan5

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15799
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> aND YOU HAVE NO WILL POWER TO STAY AWAY FROM MIDDLESCHOOLS AND KIDS CHOMO... Sad little huffer... Keep sniffing...
Come on, little monkey boy, "your" gay anal sex obsession is getting the better of you, again.

Roberta/Robsana (keep clapping those cymbals together, little monkey boy!)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15800
Jan 11, 2013
 
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, little monkey boy, "your" gay anal sex obsession is getting the better of you, again.
Roberta/Robsana (keep clapping those cymbals together, little monkey boy!)
Thats all you have.... Little chomo head home and change your..... panties.... Keep posting about the robsand5 school of anal sex... You will be a hit in jail.... Sad litttle waffle...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15802
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like "the sun is a form of radiation" mistake?
You're funny. Bottomlessly stupid, but funny.
Robert
What's funny is that you respond to a article you can't answer by not responding to a question you can't answer.

Snicker.
Robsan5

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15803
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is that you respond to a article you can't answer by not responding to a question you can't answer.
Snicker.
I can only dream of being as funny as you.
"A sunburn is a form of radiation."
"The sun is a form of radiation."
That is funny shit!

You are funny. Sadly stupid, but funny.

Robert

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15804
Jan 11, 2013
 
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only dream of being as funny as you.
"A sunburn is a form of radiation."
"The sun is a form of radiation."
That is funny shit!
You are funny. Sadly stupid, but funny.
Robert
Snicker.
Robsan5

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15805
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker.
"Snicker" is right.
Snort.
You are funny. Endlessly stupid, but funny.

Robert

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15808
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We have had plenty of juvenile repartee. Now we need David posting his six stupid Bible Verses to complete the cycle.

David?

We are waiting.
Mister Ford

Scotts Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15809
Jan 11, 2013
 
LuLu Ford wrote:
We have had plenty of juvenile repartee. Now we need David posting his six stupid Bible Verses to complete the cycle.
David?
We are waiting.
Hi Lulu.:)
Robsan5

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15810
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

LuLu Ford wrote:
We have had plenty of juvenile repartee. Now we need David posting his six stupid Bible Verses to complete the cycle.
David?
We are waiting.
Touché!
Although I would like to know if David thinks the bible should be taken 'word for word' literally, or If some parts can be read as figurative.

Robert

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wedding Discussions

Search the Wedding Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 7 min Frankie Rizzo 2,762
Southern Baptist Leaders Seek Softer Approach T... 36 min DebraE 26
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 46 min Warner 1,051
The Coming Christian Revolt 53 min Jumper The wise 269
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min Terry rigsby 49,010
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 2 hr Subliminal 16,207
Totus Tuus...all yours (Mar '12) 4 hr INC - Iglesia ni Coitus 141
•••
•••