Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 | Posted by: Selecia Jones- JAX FL | Full story: www.smh.com.au

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Comments
14,121 - 14,140 of 24,864 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Max

Pekin, IL

#15619 Jan 6, 2013
Karr wrote:
Wow... Such bigotry and ignorance... I can't stand people like NoQ.
I'm actually appalled that there is a local discussion about gay managers running local businesses... It is utterly beyond me to think that someone's personal preference should tarnish their character. Let love be love.
You know nothing of homosexuality if you think it is love.

The Bible says engaging in such activity is a ticket to hell. Is sending another to hell love?
NoQ

Burlington, WI

#15620 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Roberta, I need advice...
I'm ready to engage in anal play, but I need to know how to get started. Do I buy a small dildo, or should I start with fingers? I've been rubbing myself (you know, down there) and I like to smell my fingers after I do that. Is that odd?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15622 Jan 6, 2013
Max wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing of homosexuality if you think it is love.
The Bible says engaging in such activity is a ticket to hell. Is sending another to hell love?
What's the matter David? Are you sorry you have made the wrong choices?

Everyone knows you are queer as a three-legged duck.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#15623 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ready to engage in anal play, but I need to know how to get started. Do I buy a small dildo, or should I start with fingers? I've been rubbing myself (you know, down there) and I like to smell my fingers after I do that. Is that odd?
Don't forget the lube, NoQ.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15625 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know why you shiteaters like cats so much. Cause you don't need a liter box, you Fa$$ots get plenty of snacks that way. LMFAO
Project much?

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#15626 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know why you shiteaters like cats so much. Cause you don't need a liter box, you Fa$$ots get plenty of snacks that way. LMFAO
Great come-back. For an 8 year old.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#15627 Jan 6, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
The dude is gay as a three-legged duck, just like David. What's all the ex-gay crap about?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15629 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Never
You are queer as a three-legged duck just like David and the stupid ex-gay founder.
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#15631 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ready to engage in anal play, but I need to know how to get started. Do I buy a small dildo, or should I start with fingers? I've been rubbing myself (you know, down there) and I like to smell my fingers after I do that. Is that odd?
NoIQ, it's your choice. Would you prefer if I used my fingers? From what I understand, you're gonna want me to really lube your butt up a lot.

Roberta (just for your gay anal sex fantasies!)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15638 Jan 6, 2013
Brenda Lee Johnson wrote:
Do you think this is why the Bible opposes homosexuality?
``
No. Now run along Skippy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15640 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been proven the lesbians have sex with animals, usually their dog,to get sexual gratification because they can't stand to be with a man. What kind of dog does you, bitc.h????
So what? Far more heterosexual women have been known to do that. Why are you such an idiot?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15641 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been proven the lesbians have sex with animals, usually their dog,to get sexual gratification because they can't stand to be with a man. What kind of dog does you, bitc.h????
Even a dog wouldn't have sex with you.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#15642 Jan 6, 2013
Does anybody read this shit? I just scroll past it. Flies by with a flick of the finger.
TheTroll Stopper

Roanoke, VA

#15643 Jan 6, 2013
Brenda Lee Johnson wrote:
anti-gay spam
Reported.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15644 Jan 6, 2013
Point to me a single verse in the New Testament that says to condemn your fellow man.

Also, I bet you're wearing your all wool clothing, never had protected sex, never masturbated, never divorced, had sex out of wedlock, or judged someone...

Remember, he watches you when you are awake; he watches you when you are asleep.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#15649 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fk your German Shepard Dyke and STFU LMFAO


You have sick fantasies, don't you? I can't imagine how it must feel to have your mind filled with such anger and perversion.

You poor thing.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#15650 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You nasty A$$ shiteater, get your perverted A$$ back down underneath the shithouse where you belong. That way you'll never starve to death. LMFAO
You poor thing ...
Robsan5

Denver, CO

#15651 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You nasty A$$ shiteater, get your perverted A$$ back down underneath the shithouse where you belong. That way you'll never starve to death. LMFAO
NoIQ, exactly how obsessed with scat sex are you? I've seen some anally-obsessed guys before, but you really take the cake.
When did you first realize that you are sexually aroused by gay anal sex?

Roberta (just for your gay anal sex fantasies!)

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#15652 Jan 6, 2013
Posts #15645 > 15647 just becuse your posts keep getting zapped dont mean u haveta keep repeating them. Why do all the Topix trolls now have OC(posting)D?{Ack, I cannot find a proper troll on this site anymore}

Bible still condemns homosexuality. If its true {it aint} then were not going to Heaven.
Demons walk among us + inside of us. Keep the faith + keep your soul.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#15653 Jan 6, 2013
Is it really that hard to figure out?

.
I think it is pure evil.

Think about it this lifestyle has only advanced through lies,deception and dirty under the table deals by the politicians.

Even when it objected to by the American people politicians still force it down their throat with back room deals.

Aids which the LGBT now admits it is the homosexual disease. A disease which has killed millions, more than all of the American Wars put together and it's all about sexual perversion.

It is homosexuals hiding under the guise of atheism that lead the assault against God and Christianity.

Then there is the child molestation,Though homosexuals make up only 2% of the population they are responsible for 33% of all child molestations.

So what do you think!
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
Posts #15645 > 15647 just becuse your posts keep getting zapped dont mean u haveta keep repeating them. Why do all the Topix trolls now have OC(posting)D?{Ack, I cannot find a proper troll on this site anymore}
Bible still condemns homosexuality. If its true {it aint} then were not going to Heaven.
Demons walk among us + inside of us. Keep the faith + keep your soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Jonah1 49,469
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr ulterior motive 31,192
3 states, plaintiffs want Supreme Court to hear... 3 hr WeTheSheeple 1
Church firing stirs up controversy over same-se... 3 hr RalphB 52
Women dish on their most embarrassing wardrobe ... (Sep '13) 8 hr Kelly DJ 281
Testimony wraps up in former Va. governor trial 14 hr Natural Disasters 1
At the McDonnell trial, sidewalk visuals drive ... 15 hr Gary 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••