Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 33097 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15593 Jan 6, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You mangled it, alright.
If you are going to cut and paste material that supports YOUR view of these issues, at least have the integrity to provide your sources and then offer a simple qualification that this is your viewpoint.
You think you are pretty smart. But, people who think they are pretty smart, most always do things that deflect others from finding out where the holes are in their logic. This, you do with boring regularity.
I'll forgive you for the hubris. But, everybody here should understand that you are pushing a particular viewpoint that is very much a personal opinion.
There are plenty of articles and references to read about these late studies. The important thing to realize is that they are not at all conclusive. They are theoretical and MAY have some bearing on how SOME expressions of homosexuality are formed. The research is ongoing and even if all causes were found and understood for every possible human trait, we still would not be able to predict what the next fertilized zygote will look and act like when it grows up to become a full-fledged human.
And, we would not be able to predict exactly how important or beneficially resourceful to the rest of humankind that individual may eventually become.
Readers, please go to the URL that I have provided below to get an overview of the research that Mr. KiMare has quoted. Here is one of many articles:
http://arstechnica.com/science/2012/12/what-w...
Read it.
Next, understand something about ourselves, as Human Beings. No matter who each one of us is or how we express ourselves in this world and interact with each other, each one of us is unique in person, character, talent and time.
Each one of us, no matter how ignorant and defective or smart and near-perfect is both capable of being wrong and right, honest and dishonest, presumptive on occasion and without guile on another occasion. Each one of us has something to contribute at some point in time and space, even if he or she or it is no more than an opportunity to provide someone else a way to care for someone else. If there is God, and I believe that God is - I AM, then none of us should presume to know the limits of what God can cause to happen through the simple existence of another.
The plain fact is that none of us knows exactly how or why we are created the way that we are. We only know that we are in this together.
Rev. Ken
Sunday morning 'Rev',

Interesting article by a sex editor. I thought it was an interesting comparison of gay studies. Discounting the most likely explanation of sexual defects and equating molly 'nipping' to get the girl with gays who don't want the girl.

But your sanctimonious and sacrilegious attempt to equate God made perfection ("It was good") with the curse of defect that permeates creation takes the cake. Or spiritually speaking, blind depravity.

Just a heads up, I posted the reference of my post in a previous one. You can easily find it by googling the first sentence.

Smile.
asy

UK

#15594 Jan 6, 2013
The bible is a crock of shit u losers. Wake up its a story book
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#15596 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're a Wisconsin Fa$$ot. You have time to get a d:ck up your A$$ before midnight, if you hurry. Fking Fa$$ot
Are you offering to have gay anal sex, NoIQ? I think it's great that you are finally accepting the fact that you are sexually aroused by men. Good for you. Trying to suppress your desire for gay anal sex was really turning you into a jerk.
Have fun!

Roberta (just for you gay anal sex fantasies!)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15597 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I went off my meds without consulting my therapist.
Thanks

Location hidden

#15598 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning you d:ck su:cking MFer. Fk you as usual, of course.
Reported

Location hidden

#15599 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're a Wisconsin Fa$$ot. You have time to get a d:ck up your A$$ before midnight, if you hurry. Fking Fa$$ot
Reported

Location hidden

#15600 Jan 6, 2013
Not for RevKen:

RevKen is ridiculous. He is trying to change and control others instead of arguing for his own view.

Why does people do that. I am not sure, and I can't get in dialogue with him so I am only guessing. He doesn that because he has some problems inside him that he doesn't want, can't, doesn't manage to solve.
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You mangled it, alright.
If you are going to cut and paste material that supports YOUR view of these issues, at least have the integrity to provide your sources and then offer a simple qualification that this is your viewpoint.
Here he critisizing others and trying to tell him what to do, control him instead of presenting his own view as far as I can see. Why doesn't he present his own view? I don't know. Maybe he is insecure about it, if it is right or not.

RevKen wrote:
You think you are pretty smart. But, people who think they are pretty smart, most always do things that deflect others from finding out where the holes are in their logic. This, you do with boring regularity.
Again he is talking about other people and criticizing them.

RevKen wrote:
I'll forgive you for the hubris. But, everybody here should understand that you are pushing a particular viewpoint that is very much a personal opinion.
Again he talking about other people.

RevKen wrote:
There are plenty of articles and references to read about these late studies. The important thing to realize is that they are not at all conclusive. They are theoretical and MAY have some bearing on how SOME expressions of homosexuality are formed. The research is ongoing and even if all causes were found and understood for every possible human trait, we still would not be able to predict what the next fertilized zygote will look and act like when it grows up to become a full-fledged human.
And, we would not be able to predict exactly how important or beneficially resourceful to the rest of humankind that individual may eventually become.
Criticizing others?

RevKen wrote:
Readers, please go to the URL that I have provided below to get an overview of the research that Mr. KiMare has quoted. Here is one of many articles:
http://arstechnica.com/science/2012/12/what-w...
Read it.
Trying to pursuade others? Why? Because he is in doubt himself? becuase he doesn't believe in what he is peraching? He is actually trying to persuade himself and using other people to that? Egoistic?

RevKen wrote:
Next, understand something about ourselves, as Human Beings. No matter who each one of us is or how we express ourselves in this world and interact with each other, each one of us is unique in person, character, talent and time.
Each one of us, no matter how ignorant and defective or smart and near-perfect is both capable of being wrong and right, honest and dishonest, presumptive on occasion and without guile on another occasion. Each one of us has something to contribute at some point in time and space, even if he or she or it is no more than an opportunity to provide someone else a way to care for someone else.
Preaching, but he himself doesn't respect his opponents?

RevKen wrote:
If there is God, and I believe that God is - I AM, then none of us should presume to know the limits of what God can cause to happen through the simple existence of another.
Again he is trying to tell others what they should do. Why? Why does he need to control everybody else?

RevKen wrote:
The plain fact is that none of us knows exactly how or why we are created the way that we are. We only know that we are in this together.
Rev. Ken
It's his saying. It's his claim.
Lisa B

Preston, UK

#15603 Jan 6, 2013
Far be it for any hetrosexual to try and understand why we like gay or lesbian sex. Personally hetrosexuals can do what they like in bed as long as they don't bore me with the details.
Join Free

Location hidden

#15604 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No Roberta, that's your job to put your d:ck up another mans A$$. That's because that's what you Fa$$ots like. Beyond me why, a man like you, would rather d:ck another man up the A$$ instead of a womans p:ussy. Strange creatures, you Fa$$ots. By the way, you sign Roberta, because you're a feminine bitc.h Wantabe. LMFAO
Reported

Location hidden

#15605 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you Manmanman and your whole family, as well as your Queer lover. May you choke on your next d:ck you su:ck.
Reported

Location hidden

#15606 Jan 6, 2013
Seems to me that NoQ struggles very hard. One day his fate might be really terrible.

Location hidden

#15607 Jan 6, 2013
I am not planning to hurt NoQ, but what he does might bring him to a terible place?
NoQ

Burlington, WI

#15608 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you Manmanman and your whole family, as well as your Queer lover. May you choke on your next d:ck you su:ck.
Oy vey, from your lips to my mouth!!!
NoQ

Burlington, WI

#15610 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to say.........Fkkkkk You. Just wanted to tell you how much I don't care. Just wanted to say..........Fkkkkkkkkk You. This is from the bottommmm of my heart. LMFAO
I just wanted to say.........the above is a smokescreen from a broken-down, shell of a man who used to have a life. I really want to be a good person, but I'm too bitter. I really want a normal sex life, but I can't stop thinking about dirty gay sex.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15611 Jan 6, 2013
Wow... Such bigotry and ignorance... I can't stand people like NoQ.

I'm actually appalled that there is a local discussion about gay managers running local businesses... It is utterly beyond me to think that someone's personal preference should tarnish their character. Let love be love.
asy

London, UK

#15612 Jan 6, 2013
Manmanman wrote:
I am not planning to hurt NoQ, but what he does might bring him to a terible place?
no such thing as terrible place u loser there is nothing when we die get over it

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15614 Jan 6, 2013
Here is what I posted elsewhere...

It pains me to see such bigoted and ignorant hatred. Did not Jesus himself dine with the sinner? Did he not show benevolence to all things? Well, except that run-in with statesmen and lawyers. To see such a simple and straightforward text be perverted and twisted into such a weapon is truly sickening. I see Iosa Mac Dae for who he truly was and is. I have partook of his mythical blood and ate of his flesh. I have bathed in the glory and washed my sins away in his sacred water. I understand the importance of ritualistic magicks that the Churches of Christ utilise to attempt to create harmony and stability. And what I see here, among you lot is perversion and heathens. Nay, you do not have the understanding or capacity to rebuke anything. I ask of you, are you ordained? Do you truly understand the teachings of your Christ, or are you worshiping a likeness of your own broken and twisted creation?

If you are truly Christian, you will show tolerance, compassion, love, and support for your fellow man. All of your fellow man.

As far as you folk that claim not any diety, I do not begrudge your choice. It is understandable to not want to fall into any such belief that has been so utterly destroyed and rewrit into the abomination that causes scenarios like this right here. Find your own truth, the rest is in the details. But, please don't feed the trolls, as fun and amusing as it may be.

Father Karr Ordained circa 2005
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#15615 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No Roberta, that's your job to put your d:ck up another mans A$$. That's because that's what you Fa$$ots like. Beyond me why, a man like you, would rather d:ck another man up the A$$ instead of a womans p:ussy. Strange creatures, you Fa$$ots. By the way, you sign Roberta, because you're a feminine bitc.h Wantabe. LMFAO
Okay, let me see if I have this right: you don't want to put your dick up another man's ass, but instead you want me to put my dick up your ass. Uh, you might not realize this, but if you let a guy put his dick up your ass, then you are gay (or at least bisexual).
As far as I understand gay anal sex, there are some guys who like to be the 'catcher' and other guys who like to be the 'pitcher'. You totally sound like you would enjoy catching a couple dozen feet of dick, am I right? So how long have you been sexually aroused by the thought of gay anal sex?
I sign my name "Roberta" because that's your per name for me, remember?

Roberta (just for your gay anal sex fantasies!)

“Free to buy cake”

Since: Jul 07

wherever I like.

#15616 Jan 6, 2013
Max

Pekin, IL

#15619 Jan 6, 2013
Karr wrote:
Wow... Such bigotry and ignorance... I can't stand people like NoQ.
I'm actually appalled that there is a local discussion about gay managers running local businesses... It is utterly beyond me to think that someone's personal preference should tarnish their character. Let love be love.
You know nothing of homosexuality if you think it is love.

The Bible says engaging in such activity is a ticket to hell. Is sending another to hell love?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 4 min tongangodz 3,720
News Ireland same-sex marriage 46 min American_Infidel 48
News Australian PM resists gay marriage referendum push 57 min Rosa_Winkel 4
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 1 hr Respect71 4,396
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 1 hr flame of truth 1
News Josh and Anna Duggar Buy New House Despite Majo... 3 hr Religious pedophiles 2
News Church reels after Ireland's huge 'Yes' to gay ... 5 hr Willie Boy Was Here 9
More from around the web