Meet the billionaire hedge fund manag...

Meet the billionaire hedge fund manager quietly shaping the GOP gay marriage debate

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from May 3, 2013, titled Meet the billionaire hedge fund manager quietly shaping the GOP gay marriage debate. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

That man is Paul E. Singer, who over the years has used his wealth to spur Republicans to support gay marriage laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Libertarian Fan

Hazleton, PA

#1 May 3, 2013
I hope the racist, angry, uneducated trash party finally goes extinct and the Libertarian Party comes along and snuffs it out. The only reason I vote for Dems, is that they are not a bunch of racist hillbillies.
Little Blue Alien

Dalton, MA

#2 May 3, 2013
Many sexually depraved people are responsible for the moral, physical, spiritual, and financial bankrupt nation we have become. Why the hell do you think they are distracting and poisoning the minds of our youth with sexually depraved behavior of two men engaged in sodomy. Whay the HELL should anyone be forced to accept such disgusting behavior.

Ron Paul and Jim Rogers talk about our dire economy.

Meet "Big Sis" Napolitano & Co. A marriage made in heaven that is INFRINGING upon our rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 15 min Fa-Foxy 957
News Pastors want special session in KY over gay mar... 18 min Belle Sexton 7
News Governor's office stands firm when Kim Davis su... 5 hr Justice For All 1
News Paramedic Bride Helps Out at Accident Scene, Pi... 5 hr DILF 2
News Sotomayor presides over same-sex wedding 6 hr Mitch 1
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) 8 hr Lottery traitors 3
News Republican lawmaker seeks ban on LGBT conversio... 10 hr Gremlin 8
More from around the web