Christian wins court battle after being demoted for claiming gay...

Nov 16, 2012 Full story: The Daily Record 24

ADRIAN SMITH made the comment on his private Facebook page but bosses at Trafford Housing Trust demoted him, slashed his salary and issued a final written warning.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#21 Nov 19, 2012
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
I am healing up quite nicely. Thanks for your concern. I was having problems with my mobility in my left arm and leg, but Snyper advised me of electrode-stimulus therapy. I discussed it with my doctor, who agreed it might help. Since taking the treatments and physical therapy, my mobility is returning. and two weeks ago, for the first time, I was able to begin typing with both hands, albeit slowly. I'm sure I will be able to travel in the Spring or early Summer, and we will take that aborted trip to Brighton.
Wonderful. I know you'll have a grand time. In case I don't get to you this week, have a lovely holiday with your honey.

We're having over several neighbors and pals, we're holding it at the clubhouse here at my townhouse complex. I'd recently quietly urged the biddies on the board that we needed new furniture in the clubhouse and they listened to me and even took ALL of my suggestions! Never send a biddy to do a gay man's work!

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#22 Nov 19, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Wonderful. I know you'll have a grand time. In case I don't get to you this week, have a lovely holiday with your honey.
We're having over several neighbors and pals, we're holding it at the clubhouse here at my townhouse complex. I'd recently quietly urged the biddies on the board that we needed new furniture in the clubhouse and they listened to me and even took ALL of my suggestions! Never send a biddy to do a gay man's work!
We have some biddies here, also. The solution is to get on the board yourself, and push through improvements. One of the first things I did when we purchased this condo was to look at the clubhouse. I mentioned the worn furniture to the woman who is in charge of renting it, and she told me, "What a co-incidence. We just passed a purchase authorization on the board". Really, the "biddies" comment aside, we have a very good board here. And all I have to do is pick up the phone, or send an email, and any outside repairs to my condo are taken care of immediately.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#23 Nov 19, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Wonderful. I know you'll have a grand time. In case I don't get to you this week, have a lovely holiday with your honey.
I hope you have a great time also, even with all the work. I have to endure another of those family gatherings. I love my family, but frankly, they are one boring bunch of straight folks. All they seem to talk about is their ailments and their kids.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#24 Nov 19, 2012
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you have a great time also, even with all the work. I have to endure another of those family gatherings. I love my family, but frankly, they are one boring bunch of straight folks. All they seem to talk about is their ailments and their kids.
My family is all gone, both passed and out of my life. I am with my REAL family, the one I chose. I hope you can spend some time with your real friends over the holidays yourself.

I actually like the "biddies", they just defer to my decorating choices which is fine for all of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 42 min Chicopee 36
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 47 min NoMo 1,510
News Indiana Gov. Pence set to sign religious object... 1 hr Xstain Mullah Fri... 19
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr Belle Sexton 30,754
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Seymore 51,846
News Indiana House OKs religious objection bill by w... 2 hr barry 43
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 2 hr WeTheSheeple 1,430
More from around the web