Emily Osment Wants To Get Married

Emily Osment Wants To Get Married

There are 3 comments on the Disney News and Disney Star News story from Apr 26, 2012, titled Emily Osment Wants To Get Married. In it, Disney News and Disney Star News reports that:

It's wedding season, and Emily Osment is in the mood to get married! The "Hannah Montana" star has been invited to a number of weddings this year, and now she think she might want to take a walk down the aisle soon too! So everybody I know is getting married right now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Disney News and Disney Star News.

Hayleyhotdisher

Winona, MN

#1 Jun 8, 2012
whos her boyfriend or is she copeing miley cyrus cause if well good for her are all the hannah montana stars getting thats pretty intering 1 mitchel 2 miley 3 emily and they wants sexs kids marry music sexy music like really lets see how they last okay
Hayleyhotdisher

Winona, MN

#2 Jun 9, 2012
1 billy ray cyrus 2 jason eases 3 mitchel musso 4 emily osment 5 mosies arias then the last but not least miley cyrus but i'm happy and life is good smiles
Emily osment

Albania

#3 Mar 6, 2013
I miss old times with hannah montana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents irritated by Journey guitarist's SF w... (Dec '13) 2 hr T Bone 3
News Designers can refuse to dress the Trumps. Other... 2 hr wouldbuy 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 hr suzuki 4,986
News Trump's victory has unleashed a wave of same-se... 8 hr Holy Guacamole 10
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) 18 hr Mohsen 261
News Rev. Long was at Cedar Springs Baptist Church i... (Sep '10) 20 hr sad 6
News 7 Weird But Real Jobs Wed wichita-rick 9
More from around the web