Emily Osment Wants To Get Married

Apr 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Disney News and Disney Star News

It's wedding season, and Emily Osment is in the mood to get married! The "Hannah Montana" star has been invited to a number of weddings this year, and now she think she might want to take a walk down the aisle soon too! So everybody I know is getting married right now.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2013
Hayleyhotdisher

Sparta, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

whos her boyfriend or is she copeing miley cyrus cause if well good for her are all the hannah montana stars getting thats pretty intering 1 mitchel 2 miley 3 emily and they wants sexs kids marry music sexy music like really lets see how they last okay
Hayleyhotdisher

Sparta, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

1 billy ray cyrus 2 jason eases 3 mitchel musso 4 emily osment 5 mosies arias then the last but not least miley cyrus but i'm happy and life is good smiles
Emily osment

Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

I miss old times with hannah montana

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min KiMare 49,445
Confronting homophobes 101: Class act lesbian m... (Dec '11) 6 hr Tam Phat 12
Refusal to sell wedding gowns to lesbian couple... 8 hr TomInElPaso 149
Church firing stirs up controversy over same-se... 9 hr Wondering 49
Today's News: Our Take - Melody Thomas Scott Di... (Apr '13) 11 hr dmw 45
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 11 hr the inside track 31,190
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 13 hr KiMare 24,864
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••