Poll: Public wants immigration, votin...

Poll: Public wants immigration, voting rights fixed, but differs on solutions

There are 5 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Jul 26, 2013, titled Poll: Public wants immigration, voting rights fixed, but differs on solutions. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

Americans want the nation’s broken immigration system fixed, but they’re torn over how to do it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

Brenda besson

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2013
Better fix that quick
Hola Isabel Coma estas

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jul 26, 2013
Path to citizenship? Secure the border? Start with rounding up the parasites and deporting them. Violently, if necessary.
Brenda besson

Rosendaal, Netherlands

#4 Jul 26, 2013
Again, they deserve a chance.

Mckinney, TX

#5 Jul 26, 2013
hat poll? I always hearing that some poll said that Americans are in favor of reform, who are you polling. Do to the number of poll that have been announced how come you have not gotten around to asking me my thoughts. I do not know one person who has been contact and added their opinion to one of these polls. That tells that the poll much be conducted in heavily infested illegal alien areas and their advocates like LaRaza. Forget about Polls, hold a national elections and let the majority voices be heard.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 27, 2013
how about all who want to reward illegal aliens walk off their jobs and let illegal aliens have them.

that is what they want for other citizens so why don't these folks man/woman up and lose everything to illegal aliens like they want others to do.

heck they even want our kids to give their future to illegal aliens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Restriction on summer jobs funding not the firs... 14 hr Logic Analysis 8
News Seares: Why Digong won't see a shrink Mar 14 HumanSpirit 1
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) Mar 14 Anonymous 295
News Couple weds in Jersey high school hall where th... Mar 13 The Biscuit 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) Mar 13 Wisdom of Ages 19,192
News Oregon Bakery That Refused To Serve Lesbian Cou... Mar 13 Hudson 35
News Francis at 5: Paradigm shift in mercy, migrants... Mar 13 Rainbow Kid 3