Aunt Sherri writes gay wedding song f...

Aunt Sherri writes gay wedding song for lesbian niece

There are 10 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jun 2, 2013, titled Aunt Sherri writes gay wedding song for lesbian niece. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Sherri Gray doesn't claim to be a LGBTQ activist but she is " ... [profanity] mad by narrow-mindedness and prejudice and crazy stuff," she told the Gay Star News .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 2, 2013
Thanks, Sherri.
Huey

United States

#3 Jun 2, 2013
disgusting, utterly disgusting!!!

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#4 Jun 2, 2013
Huey wrote:
disgusting, utterly disgusting!!!
I know. But you only have your parents to blame. I'm sure they did the best with what they had. Sometimes, nature rolls low.
Horace

United States

#5 Jun 2, 2013
I'm sick and tired of these so called "straights" supporting queerness, why can't they come out and admit they're queer too...this goes for you too mistah obama and your ape wife as well!?!?

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#6 Jun 2, 2013
What a wonderful thing to do !:)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#7 Jun 2, 2013
Horace wrote:
I'm sick and tired of these so called "straights" supporting queerness, why can't they come out and admit they're queer too...this goes for you too mistah obama and your ape wife as well!?!?
It's sort of the other way around, actually. Ever hear the adage that when you tell someone not to do something, they'll want to do it? Well, turns out it's true, when someone demonstrates a blind hatred for something, it's more likely they are repressing their own urges to do that.

So, come out already, you will feel better.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#8 Jun 2, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sort of the other way around, actually. Ever hear the adage that when you tell someone not to do something, they'll want to do it? Well, turns out it's true, when someone demonstrates a blind hatred for something, it's more likely they are repressing their own urges to do that.
So, come out already, you will feel better.
You're really wasting your time on people like that.
Sherri Gray

Nashville, TN

#9 Jun 24, 2013
I still believe in marriage equality and treating all individuals - regardless of race, age, gender orientation, nationality, religion, political party - with respect and compassion. that's why i wrote 'What If We Are Just Like You', my marriage equality song. i have received comments from more than 100 countries all over the world -- some from people who live where even 'coming out' is a crime...let alone marrying the same-sex person they love. Those of us who are 'on the right side of history' must be faithful in our efforts so that the dear souls in those countries know that they are loved and supported -- that we have not forgotten them. so, for those who may not have heard the song, here is
'What If We Are Just Like You'-- written for my niece and her fiancee, but now accepted by folks i consider part of m 'extended world family'.

http://youtu.be/7ZM9iPJtzyM

if you agree with the message, please share it with others -- LGBTs and those of us who love them do appreciate it!

Sherri Gray

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#10 Jun 24, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really wasting your time on people like that.
That is what posting on forums is to me, a time waster. I do not come to these looking for honest discussion, but merely to witness the fading of cries from the bigots, and to hopefully encourage them, and other idiots, to display the reason no one should care what they think for the world to see. When I want honest discussion, I go to the University. ;)

Friendly banter and random topic discussions can be fun as well.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Jun 25, 2013
Sherri Gray wrote:
I still believe in marriage equality and treating all individuals - regardless of race, age, gender orientation, nationality, religion, political party - with respect and compassion. that's why i wrote 'What If We Are Just Like You', my marriage equality song. i have received comments from more than 100 countries all over the world -- some from people who live where even 'coming out' is a crime...let alone marrying the same-sex person they love. Those of us who are 'on the right side of history' must be faithful in our efforts so that the dear souls in those countries know that they are loved and supported -- that we have not forgotten them. so, for those who may not have heard the song, here is
'What If We Are Just Like You'-- written for my niece and her fiancee, but now accepted by folks i consider part of m 'extended world family'.
http://youtu.be/7ZM9iPJtzyM
if you agree with the message, please share it with others -- LGBTs and those of us who love them do appreciate it!
Sherri Gray
OMG! Sherri!!

Thank you ever so much for that song!!

I'm going to help all I can for it to go VIRAL!

(we ALL should)

<flying tackle huggles>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Winnipeg men trying to get their 1974 marriage ... 3 min Todd 17
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 15 min DebraE 17,603
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 50 min Hudson 961
News Egos hindering Indian LGBTQ movement, says quee... 21 hr Cath League of Du... 2
News Connecticut sees - gay baby boom' Sat Robby Rob 43
News Landlord Caught Having Sex In Tenants's Bed (Dec '16) Fri ThomasA 14
News Costa Rica's first gay marriage suffers bureauc... Fri Fundies Mentally Nil 1
More from around the web