Prepare for a clash of fundamentals in the 2014 election

Jul 10, 2014 Full story: Reuters 13

Religious rights versus women's rights. That's about as fundamental a clash as you can get in U.S. politics.

Full Story
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

#2 Jul 10, 2014
This is the most stupid made up issue of the year.If you want contraceptives then go get a prescription and buy them.Nobody has the right to make me pay for your birth control.Its not about womens rights.Its about the bull crap of democrat party politics.They will make things up,distort the facts or just plain lie to the voters.I dont think its going to work this Nov.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#3 Jul 10, 2014
I don't want to pay for some woman's Abortion pills. I assume these ladies, and I use the term loosely, are working. Then let them pay for their own Abortion pills.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#4 Jul 10, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
I don't want to pay for some woman's Abortion pills. I assume these ladies, and I use the term loosely, are working. Then let them pay for their own Abortion pills.
Nobody wants to pay for any of your meds.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Jul 11, 2014
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody wants to pay for any of your meds.
No one was asking you to leech.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#6 Jul 11, 2014
The Obama Regime would have lots of money for Abortion pills if they didn't open the border to all those diseased, lice infested gangbangers. At least one was from somewhere else, they dropped their prayer rug in Arizona. This is a mess, and while we are looking for some other solutions the President is shooting pool, and drinking beer. No wonder the old drunk makes so many bad decisions.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#7 Jul 11, 2014
My religious rights are spelled out in the Constitution. Where, in the Constitution, does it say Americans must purchase Abortion pills for others? That is right, it doesn't?

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#8 Jul 11, 2014
"Cat74"brayed like an ass
My religious rights are spelled out in the Constitution. Where, in the Constitution, does it say Americans must purchase Abortion pills for others? That is right, it doesn't?

where does it say that? about religion ?

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/con... ,how about here?

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_reli.h...

oh that's right....IT DOESN'T!!!!!
Sigh

Beverly, MA

#9 Jul 11, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
But you get your erectile dysfunction pills paid for so that you can create a need for birth control.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#10 Jul 11, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>No one was asking you to leech.
Oh, look who's talking, but the parasite himself.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#12 Jul 11, 2014
We are already paying for everything for the poor. Surely to God the workers should be able to buy their own Abortion pills. If not, please refrain from unprotected sex until you save enough to do it. There is no end to what these Democrats want us to pay for for these deadbeats
House of ill reputelicans

United States

#13 Jul 12, 2014
Funditards...still looking to be accepted by decent society and considered important.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 12, 2014
Sigh wrote:
<quoted text>
But you get your erectile dysfunction pills paid for so that you can create a need for birth control.
If they didn't get their pills sweet cheeks, how would you make money on the corner.
Cat74

Algonquin, IL

#15 Jul 12, 2014
As soon as the Hobby Lobby decision came down the Democrats tried to say H L wouldn't pay for birth control. Well, yes they do, just not Abortion pills. Abortion polls should be paid for by the pregnant lady, or the irresponsible Daddy to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hitching Post wedding chapel sues over gay marr... 16 min WeTheSheeple 54
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 30 min Pat Robertson s F... 247
Berlusconi: Let's legalize gay civil unions 50 min Pat Robertson s F... 22
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 1 hr Octopus 41
Judge Strikes Down NC Gay Marriage Ban 2 hr REAL FRUIT 96
Islanders protest gay-marriage ban - Hawaii News (Feb '09) 6 hr Jack 169
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Bite Me 50,643

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE