Majority of Americans now support gay...

Majority of Americans now support gay marriage, survey finds

There are 316 comments on the Lincoln Daily News story from Feb 26, 2014, titled Majority of Americans now support gay marriage, survey finds. In it, Lincoln Daily News reports that:

Support for gay marriage has surged in the United States in the decade since it first became legal in Massachusetts, with just over half of Americans now supporting the idea, according to a survey released on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lincoln Daily News.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#399 Mar 7, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you [email protected] piece of sh!t, I'd say it to your pansy face anytime, and there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do about it. If you don't like what the fk you are, then either change or take it like the puss you are.
You're the ignorant fking coward.
Said the troll who is too cowardly to even register on Topix....

Tawas City, Michigan

#406 Mar 8, 2014
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Right, you're a [email protected] piece of sh!t, I'd say it to your pansy face anytime, and there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do about it. If you don't like what the fk you are, then either change or take it like the puss you are.
You're the ignorant fking coward.
Oooh, yet another anonymous internet tough guy.

So butch!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#408 Mar 8, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh, yet another anonymous internet tough guy.
So butch!
I think it's just that same sick soul, with a different name. It's so sad to see how he's disintegrating.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#409 Mar 8, 2014
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the fk is Harvey Milk, another filthy a:ss [email protected], like you? Of course he is.
One of your kind shot and killed him. You're sick enough to say that's a good thing aren't you?

Scum of the earth paving his way to hell fits you like a glove.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#411 Mar 10, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my kind?? Yeah, guess I'm human, you're filth.
You're certainly not a very good example of any human variation.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#412 Mar 10, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
You're certainly not a very good example of any human variation.
I disagree. Moral is a perfect example of mental illness.
Moral Truth

Philadelphia, PA

#413 Mar 11, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>Just who do you think you are to determine what is or isn't offensive. If you dared to call me a Queer to my face you just might be having your teeth for lunch.

I'd suggest if you can't use the words Gay or homosexual you prepare yourself for some pain for calling someone a queer to their face. Or do you only call people queer behind the safety of your computer screen. Your a real POS in my opinion on top of being an ignorant coward no doubt.
Big bad [email protected] threatening someone. Scary. Roflmao
Moral Truth

Philadelphia, PA

#414 Mar 11, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. Moral is a perfect example of mental illness.
Funny to hear a Queer calling someone mentally ill. Roflmao

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#415 Mar 11, 2014
Do you wake up with a raging, hate on? Go do something about it, Immoral Lie!!

Location hidden

#417 Mar 11, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny to hear a Queer calling someone mentally ill. Roflmao
So you get off on abusing others.

I rest my case.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#430 Mar 12, 2014
lil queenie wrote:
First i doubt your fugly hairy butt was out of the closet before i was born just by the gay way you font silly willy ;) and you cant call me hon because i am in no way your hon... And i have a problem with you faggots shoving your shit down societies throats including my child with a disability because she sees it on every tv show and video and song and magazines.. Thank GOD she knows its wrong and is smart enough not to fall for the evil ways of you life and how you are destroying this earth because it is against GOD WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT NOW GROW UP AND STOP WAGGING YOUR ARMS AND LIPS AND THINK OF THE GRIP SATAN HAS ON YOUR SOUL... there is no gene found to say being queer is normal so shove that in your poop shoot!
There's no gene for being left-handed either. Should we kill them, or just criminalize them?

But at least we can SEE genes, we know they exist. These "Satan" and "God" characters you speak of? Never seen them.

Tawas City, Michigan

#433 Mar 13, 2014
lil queenie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats bullshit! I live long island in New York and I dont know anyone except the fags who think its normal BECAUSE ITS NOT NORMAL AND IM SICK THAT YOU IDIOTS ARE ONCE AGAIN TRYING TO MESS UP ST PATTYS DAY PARADE TO MAKE A SPECTACLE of YOURSELVES AND RUIN OUR DAY! freaking weirdos come dressed like freak drag queers wearing underwear and Stupid rainbow wigs or the lol macho macho queers wearing Leather vests and hot pants omg talk about a freak show makes me puke ...AND THANKS FOR RUINING THE RAINBOW WE ALL LOVE BECAUSE IF WE WEAR OR DISPLAY IT WE LOOK LIKE FAGS NOW!
Please tell us what other symbols you value and we'll adopt those as well.

We're here just to ruin your life.

Tawas City, Michigan

#434 Mar 13, 2014
lil queenie wrote:
<quoted text>
Um i happen to be a lefty a because i was smart enough to research the reasoning why i am a lefty... Besides the fact who said a lefty wasnt right? Look that up in your funj and wagonalls atheist liberal freak ;)
Actually in many parts of the world being left-handed was seen as dirty or immoral. In some middle eastern countries it's taboo to each with your left hand because that's the one used for wiping your butt.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#435 Mar 13, 2014
Unbelievable wrote:
Being left handed is not being a disgusting pervert like homosexuality is. Big difference. You're sick, mentally ill. Get help
Can you find any data to support your claim of homosexuality being mental illness. It appears that your opinion does not align with any reputable medical, scientific, or academic organization, all of which have removed homosexuality from their lists of mental illness over the last 40 years.

Just because it is your opinion, doesn't make it so.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#437 Mar 13, 2014
Absolutely wrote:
Mental disorder
Amazing isn't it. A vote by a small minority of APA members did away with a disorder.
And yet, the majority has not sought to reclassify it as such in the intervening 40 years, and every reputable medical, scientific, and academic organization has followed suit.
Absolutely wrote:
Wouldn't it be great if they could vote away cancer, heart disease, HIV, etc.
Of course, they can't. Do you know why? Because those are actually diseases.
Absolutely wrote:
No major medical organization has said, in an official statement, that homosexuality isn't a disorder.
http://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/orientation.pd... (Look at page 3)
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites/r...
http://www.psychiatry.org/lgbt-sexual-orienta...
Gee, what do you know, either you were wrong, or lied.
Absolutely wrote:
They all have released official statements on homosexuality.
Some of which are linked to above, and directly refute your previous statement.
Absolutely wrote:
It is your right to believe that you don't have a disorder and my right to believe you do.
You may believe whatever fiction you like. That you hold opinions with no basis in reality, fact, logic, or reason is relatively pathetic, however if you wish to present yourself in public as a bigoted individual who bases their opinion on nothing, who I am to stop your from making a fool of yourself in public?

I fully support freedom of speech, it helps us find the idiots and avoid them.

Location hidden

#438 Mar 13, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, the majority has not sought to reclassify it as such in the intervening 40 years, and every reputable medical, scientific, and academic organization has followed suit.
<quoted text>
Of course, they can't. Do you know why? Because those are actually diseases.
<quoted text>
http://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/orientation.pd... (Look at page 3)
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites/r...
http://www.psychiatry.org/lgbt-sexual-orienta...
Gee, what do you know, either you were wrong, or lied.
<quoted text>
Some of which are linked to above, and directly refute your previous statement.
<quoted text>
You may believe whatever fiction you like. That you hold opinions with no basis in reality, fact, logic, or reason is relatively pathetic, however if you wish to present yourself in public as a bigoted individual who bases their opinion on nothing, who I am to stop your from making a fool of yourself in public?
I fully support freedom of speech, it helps us find the idiots and avoid them.
It was also a fallacious argument by dismissal. He failed to prove his false claims about the APA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 12 hr Pietro Armando 46
News Kerryann Taylor Weds Matthew French (Mar '13) Wed Honest truth 4
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) Wed Tre H 4,336
News The Latest: Trump says canceling Chicago rally ... Tue Anonymous 1,729
News Nicole Kidman's priest says actress hopes one d... Jun 28 Anne Russell 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Jun 28 Levy Hater 31,925
News Bollywood in Taipei Jun 28 TW_sugar_daddio 6
More from around the web