Gay couples wed in group ceremony in Maine

Jun 15, 2013 Full story: WHDH

About 10 same-sex couples have exchanged vows during a group wedding in Portland's largest park during an annual gay pride parade and festival.

Full Story

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Mazel Tov!
Chance

Grove City, PA

#2 Jun 16, 2013
So, is everybody in the group married to everybody else? How often do you hear of "group" heterosexual marriages like this? I think it goes to show how little gays actually think of their marriages, that they aren't special enough to make it only about each couple.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Chance wrote:
So, is everybody in the group married to everybody else? How often do you hear of "group" heterosexual marriages like this? I think it goes to show how little gays actually think of their marriages, that they aren't special enough to make it only about each couple.
You weren't invited to the wedding?
Must be something you said

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Chance wrote:
Of course they're not married to "everybody else," SniKKKers. You assume because these people got married simultaneously that it shows how all gays "actually think of their marriages"? By your logic, the same could be said about straight couples based on these heterosexual christians in Arizona:

Of course, nothing quite tops the dignity and solemnity of straight marriages performed by an Elvis impersonator in Las Vegas.

As usual, you picked up your poisonous pen without bothering to think, demonstrating yet again what a complete idiot you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min everyone but you 49,861
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 40 min Jobias3890 25,026
87-year-old felon wants back in Congress 46 min Your Ex 3
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 13 hr Infidel 32
New Zealand: Gay Activists Angry As Straight Me... 16 hr kenny thomas 17
Women dish on their most embarrassing wardrobe ... (Sep '13) 17 hr Kelly DJ 302
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 20 hr All Politics Are ... 31,274
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••