With gay marriages not recognized in Georgia, Alabama, some local couples go out of state

Jun 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ledger-Enquirer.com

The couple arrived in Brooklyn a few days early to get the marriage license. Then, on Dec. 10, 2011, they stood before an Episcopal priest at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity, dressed in black tuxedos and surrounded by 25 wedding guests.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps Angela should prosecute you...and SHADOW! Same person?
Angela Corey is going to get disbarred. Your posts will be sent to Mr. Dershowitz since you actually did give out information to the public that Corey told you. Isn't that correct Sel? Why would Corey tell you these things in church. What kind of nut is she?

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Perhaps Angela should prosecute you...
More prosecutorial misconduct?

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
More prosecutorial misconduct?
Corey fired the whistle blower that came up against Corey. See now I understand why Snowden left the country. As far as I am concerned Sel's friend and confidant violated George Zimmermans' civil rights.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>While he is many things...a paid poster ins not one of them. I doubt the multiples...he is TOO LAZY! I KNOW HE IS NOT AN EDITOR EITHER!!!!
I took care of that bit of business my very own self!
Just like you took care of the Zimmerman case told to you by Angela Corey? You and Corey vilolated Zimmerman's civil rights and blabbed it all over the place. Any post concerning Selecia Jones and Angela Corey to be forwarded to Alan Dershowitz.
http://www.alandershowitz.com/
You want fame SEL--I will give you fame!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Just like you took care of the Zimmerman case told to you by Angela Corey? You and Corey vilolated Zimmerman's civil rights and blabbed it all over the place. Any post concerning Selecia Jones and Angela Corey to be forwarded to Alan Dershowitz.
http://www.alandershowitz.com/
You want fame SEL--I will give you fame!
Tell Al I said HI!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

The longest conversation I have ever had with Angela Corey was about Liz Claiborne clothing on sale at their outlet stores. PERIOD.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

The longest conversation I have ever had with Angela Corey was about Liz Claiborne clothing on sale at their outlet stores. PERIOD.
So you are saying you lied, is that your story today-because you are caught and may be used as a witness, now you lied. Really YOU LIED?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying you lied, is that your story today-because you are caught and may be used as a witness, now you lied. Really YOU LIED?
I said that GZ would be charged with 2nd Degree Murder because that is what the FACTS of the case provided. YOU are the one who thinks that Angela Corey told me anything at all. He is guilty of that as well....at the very least MANSLAUGHTER! I have never spoken with AC about any case....ever!

But if you feel otherwise, PLEASE PURSUE IT!

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I said that GZ would be charged with 2nd Degree Murder because that is what the FACTS of the case provided. YOU are the one who thinks that Angela Corey told me anything at all. He is guilty of that as well....at the very least MANSLAUGHTER!...
The verdict is already in and Zimmerman's not guilty of anything.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I said that GZ would be charged with 2nd Degree Murder because that is what the FACTS of the case provided. YOU are the one who thinks that Angela Corey told me anything at all ...
But Fetch isn't the only one who thinks that.
HANK wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe sel jones was saying she goes to church with Corey and she reported hours before it as announced that corey told her she would charge 2nd degree murder.
If this prosecutor is actually discussing these matter with sel in her church she should be gone. If sel is lying then she should be gone. Several people have complained about this.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lake-mary-fl/...
just saying

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
But Fetch isn't the only one who thinks that.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lake-mary-fl/...
right from the jackazz's mouth

04-2012
<quoted text>All you have to do is know the right people...not what you know, but who you know...but this time it was both. Angela told me that Zimmerman was going down. We talk all the time at church. I probably should have waited to post the charges until after they were made public, but I was eager to let you know.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Go right ahead...

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Go right ahead...
... and call you a liar?

That's what you have proven yourself to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••