Why Black People And Republicans Just Can't Get Along

Mar 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsOne

Farai Chideya at the Root wrote a very good article about the relationship between the Black community and the Republican Party.

Comments (Page 124)

Showing posts 2,461 - 2,480 of2,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

They can't get along because the Republicans are much more evolved.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I am a Conservative,but a Libertarian Conservative so I dont have racism and bigotry and hate like the rethugliklan so called conservatives.
Not to paint the entire party as racists, just the ones to whom it applies.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Retard, what happen to your account, did you get banned for your stupidness? By the way Queer, you most certainly are a Bigot.
How am I a bigot?? Tell me how me standing for equality and freedom for all is bigoted?
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

AntiMelting wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, free public education really failed you.
Yo' pissface, nothing is dumber than a stupid pea brain COONservative like you that was educated by free public education and is still dumb as hell.
WOW! That was funny!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Not to paint the entire party as racists, just the ones to whom it applies.
There is many good non-racist and non-bigoted people who vote GOP. But most of them are really Libertarians at heart. Which means fiscal REAL conservative and as far as social issue they follow the Constitution and freedom and equality for all...
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
There is many good non-racist and non-bigoted people who vote GOP. But most of them are really Libertarians at heart. Which means fiscal REAL conservative and as far as social issue they follow the Constitution and freedom and equality for all...
I agree with you. It is unfortunate that the Republican idiots that are in office now are standing by while right wing extreme tea bigot racists do the damage to their party.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

<quoted text>I agree with you. It is unfortunate that the Republican idiots that are in office now are standing by while right wing extreme tea bigot racists do the damage to their party.
I know. When I say and am a fiscal conservative I get attacked by liberals for being racist or bigoted. But also normal GOP voters call me liberal when I say I am all for freedom and equality for all people even gays and non-christians...

Hard place to be.
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I agree with you. It is unfortunate that the Republican idiots that are in office now are standing by while right wing extreme tea bigot racists do the damage to their party.
Examples? What's extreme about blocking extreme Liberalism?
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, whether you agree with them or not. When you disagree, they're nazi traitors and no in-between with you. Not everyone believes as you do, doesn't mean they're a bad person. You hate because someone doesn't agree with you. Therefore, you're a bigot.
Yes you can believe whatever you want. Just cant force others to beleive it by laws or bans...If you go againt the constitution you are a traitor. I am fine that you hate gays and lesbians. But trying to keep away or take away there rights means your wanting to take away Constitutional civil rights.....THAT IS NOT WHAT AN AMERICAN AND PATRIOT DOES.

I only hate racism and bigotry. So in a way yes I am bigoted toward racist and bigots...
Dead Red Oil Pan

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

The regressive liberal policies of victimization and stereotypes continues.

1961 speech by Benjamin Freedman
"A Jewish Defector Warns America:"
Benjamin Freedman Speaks on Zionism
Sweet liberty dot org
/Israel/issues/Freedman
Dead Red Oil Pan

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

My previous post and speech by Mr Freedman can be found on you tube as well. It's all falling into place and now they want to continue and poison our youth even further. This is urgent. This is a national security crisis. Our future!
Dead Red Oil Pan

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Hi Jade!

Still observing?
Dan Salazar

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Skin color or Party politics has nothing to do with it. Principled, Quality, Accomplished Blacks aren't admired by Black people today.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a retarded FAGG@T, a bigot and a stupid fk. I like the way you avoid the question about account. We understand. LMFAO
Why can you not act like an adult...Dont know what account your talking about. And I see you wont address how I said you can ahve your opnion and rightly so. But you want to block others from theres...DONT YOU??????
Dead Red Oil Pan

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Dan Salazar wrote:
Skin color or Party politics has nothing to do with it. Principled, Quality, Accomplished Blacks aren't admired by Black people today.
They can't stand success or accomplishments based upon moral soundness and virtues. There was a most respectable black man speaking on fox the other day. I forget his name but those are the people we need in govt. Common sense and the moral question, or we are doomed. And with another 4 years of this brain I think we are.
Regressive liberalism has had a much greater moral decay on society than they are willing to accept.

The Left Leaning Moral Web Destroyers.
Personally I think it's all going to get out of control very soon. Especially when real people start to stand up and put this gay crap back in the jar where it belongs. Because of their own relationship they should never be provided with a child under any circumstances.
You're supposed to champion life and nature. Not destoy it.

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Mental note: the patient has descended into incoherent rambling. Further observance and recording of his mental state is needed.
Dead Red Oil Pan

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Dr Keith Ablow is an idiot too. A very expensive one at that.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
As bad as I hate to, I have to say sorry about the last post in my name. I wasn't me, even though it does sound like me. Someone has me down pretty good. Anyway, I was really trying to have a decent conversation with you. I don't hate gays and lesbians, just don't like their lifestyle. I don't think they should redefine the definition of marriage to just because they want to be together. That's what I believe and I'm sorry everyone doesn't share that.
Well the thing is you can have that opnion and rightly so. But if someone doesnt get same rights or freedoms because of your opinion then there has been an attack on the constitution done.

Your right you can have your opinion.....other can have there also. JUST LIKE CIVIL RIGHTS.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

AntiMelting wrote:
<quoted text>
Examples? What's extreme about blocking extreme Liberalism?
If the president were White, all of you racist Tea B@st@rds would not have existed.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Ba Ba Black Sheep

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the thing is you can have that opnion and rightly so. But if someone doesnt get same rights or freedoms because of your opinion then there has been an attack on the constitution done.
Your right you can have your opinion.....other can have there also. JUST LIKE CIVIL RIGHTS.
Are you referring to polygamy again? You violated my children's freedoms you freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,461 - 2,480 of2,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••