Why Black People And Republicans Just Can't Get Along

Mar 9, 2012 Full story: NewsOne 2,566

Farai Chideya at the Root wrote a very good article about the relationship between the Black community and the Republican Party.

Full Story

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2643 Feb 13, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>LOFL! I am Black and could never vote for Republiklan Uncle Toms like Allen West and Herman Cain. I would vote for Mr. Paul 10 out of 10 times.
Uncle Tom's?? Really? Why is it when anybody,including some black folks, expects something positive from the black community in general, they are either racist or a sellout? SMDH, you f*#ks are beyond helpless.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2644 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>I don't care what race your monkey azz is, you voted for a lying p.o.s. loser like Romney and it did nothing to change the outcome of the general election. DUH!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
It created a new political reality. Obama won. But it left the beginnings of a new movement that wil solve problems in this community. This movement will be to negotiate deals with the AZrepublican Party and with the FDummycrats. No matter which party wins, we will have a voice.

In the next election, our main job will be to keep Hitlery KKKLinton from winning the White House. That is goal number one. And we must do whaat must be done to keep her out.

One thing that may be done is have Condi Rice stand for pr4esident on theRe[publi can ticket. That will take away at least of the black women voters. If Rice put together a platform thaty apeals to black men, it will be bye bye Hitlery. In the time leading up to that, we have to put into peoples minds the idea that maybe will npt vote Dummycrat this time. And if all they can odo is talk about "gay" rights, we wll not vote for them. And Hitlery will definitely not win an election against Condi Rice. Hell she might now even win against Suzie Rice in the Dummycrat primary. This is what we must think about and start doing now.

In the meantime, Obama is irrelevant and insignificant. His only program is "gay" rights whch is locla issue, not a national one. So we will ignore him until he does his next stupid act. Every time he does something and everything he does will be stupid, we will raise hell and complain as loudly as we can. It just goes to show that electing Obama was a wasted vote.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2645 Feb 13, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
Well that cast of clowns they have running now is really pathetic. Intelligent Republicans ought to be embarrased about their selections for this year.
Constant babbling about non-issues like birth control, amnioscentisis and abortion, while the country is in an economic tailspin is just irresponsible.
If they would actually present intelligent candidates, talking about issues that concern most people like jobs and the economy and their proposal to fix same, then I might actually vote for one of 'em.
I agree 100%. The GOP is a mess. I was not impressed by McCain or Romney.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#2647 Feb 13, 2013
Republicans have no interests in the working class. Many women and people of color tend to vote Democratic because the Democratic Party has interest in the working class.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#2648 Feb 13, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
Republicans have no interests in the working class. Many women and people of color tend to vote Democratic because the Democratic Party has interest in the working class.
They only have interest in the working class that fits their agenda. There are a whole bunch they forgot about.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#2649 Feb 14, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> They only have interest in the working class that fits their agenda. There are a whole bunch they forgot about.
Cosign. Business owners and the wealthy.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#2650 Feb 14, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Cosign. Business owners and the wealthy.
There are more then union members. there are also savers, savers for retirement, home owners, etc.. Many who got screwed by the progressive petri dish playing around with the rules of financial nature to the point of being regressive to the economy and a good amount of people who will never trust them again. It pays to spend what you got and let the government take care of you if it comes to that point. when this generation of politicians are gone, they will be leaving the greatest mess in American history. An article I read stated that up to ten thousand people a day are applying for some type of welfare benefits now. And over ten thousand aging boomers a day are applying for their social security benefits. From payers to collectors. No wonder we are becoming a police state of tyranny.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#2651 Feb 14, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
ONE Republican made that ridiculous statement. Do you really want to apply Joe Biden's foot-in-mouth disease to the entire Democrat Party?
I made that statement in response to your stupid statement. But republicans have a history of making ridiculous and absurd rape comments
1. Todd Akin:“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways of shutting that whole thing down”- mid 2012 Senate Campaign
2. Clayton Williams:“If it’s inevitable, just relax and enjoy it”- mid 1990 Gubernatorial race in Texas
3. Chuck Winder:“I would hope that when a woman goes in to a physician with a rape issue, that physician will indeed ask her about perhaps her marriage, was this pregnancy caused by normal relations in a marriage or was it truly caused by a rape. I assume that’s part of the counseling that goes on.”- March 2012
4. Ken Buck:“A jury could very well conclude that this is a case of buyer’s remorse … It appears to me … you invited him over… the appearance is of consent.”- October 2010
5. Rick Santorum:“I think the right approach is to accept this horribly created — in the sense of rape — but nevertheless a gift in a very broken way, the gift of human life, and accept what God has given to you… rape victims should make the best of a bad situation.”- January, 2012
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/gop-loo...
GOP looks for ways to stop the rape comments

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/gop-loo...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2652 Feb 14, 2013
Some parties can't win on their ideas and need to destroy political opponents.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#2653 Feb 14, 2013
Get Bent wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tom's?? Really? Why is it when anybody,including some black folks, expects something positive from the black community in general, they are either racist or a sellout? SMDH, you f*#ks are beyond helpless.
Yo' get b!tch or whatever the hell you call yourself, why is it when anyone with a working brain hear from you stupid trailer trash klanigguh racists, it comes from your monkey azzes instead of your pea brains? You racist bums are too stupid to realize you are stupid. That makes "you people" helpless. Even non-racist Whites wish you lazy Republiklan dumbazzes would shut the hell up.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#2654 Feb 14, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
It created a new political reality. Obama won. But it left the beginnings of a new movement that wil solve problems in this community. This movement will be to negotiate deals with the AZrepublican Party and with the FDummycrats. No matter which party wins, we will have a voice.
In the next election, our main job will be to keep Hitlery KKKLinton from winning the White House. That is goal number one. And we must do whaat must be done to keep her out.
One thing that may be done is have Condi Rice stand for pr4esident on theRe[publi can ticket. That will take away at least of the black women voters. If Rice put together a platform thaty apeals to black men, it will be bye bye Hitlery. In the time leading up to that, we have to put into peoples minds the idea that maybe will npt vote Dummycrat this time. And if all they can odo is talk about "gay" rights, we wll not vote for them. And Hitlery will definitely not win an election against Condi Rice. Hell she might now even win against Suzie Rice in the Dummycrat primary. This is what we must think about and start doing now.
In the meantime, Obama is irrelevant and insignificant. His only program is "gay" rights whch is locla issue, not a national one. So we will ignore him until he does his next stupid act. Every time he does something and everything he does will be stupid, we will raise hell and complain as loudly as we can. It just goes to show that electing Obama was a wasted vote.
Yo' ASSdurat, I am not familiar with the what your monkey azz calls Hitlery and Dummycrats. Your dumbazz need to have spell check on your 1983 McIntosh computer to offset your lack of education. Anyway, Ms. Condi Rice and Gen. Colin Powell are no Uncle Toms because she does not march to the beat of the Republiklan racist drum. Those two are what you stupid COONservatives fear the most, strong Black persons. That is why you racist pea brains will never allow them to get into office and you Republiklan and will always continue to push weak Uncle Toms like Herman Cain and Allen West. That is the reason you hate Mr. Obama. He is a strong Black man that you stupid klan monkeys feel is an uppity Black man. Long live racism in the Republiklan party.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#2655 Feb 14, 2013
Get Bent wrote:
<quoted text>
Yada yada yada.....you and your ilk are the same people that complain about 'giveaways' to the wealthy (i.e. tax loopholes), yet haven't even held a job yourself (a fine legacy passed from generations of like-minded 'helpless' colored folks)to even pay INCOME TAXES, so unless/until you participate in a positive way to America's economy, your whiny voice is mute. For the record, the rich who haven't earned it legitimately can go to hell, but it's also high past time for black folks to get their $hit together & support your damn self.
Yo' pissface, hwy don't you yada your pea brain skull out of your monkey azz sometimes. By the way, if your monkey azz is whining about not making enoughto support me,
put on that leather skirt of yours, go down to the Greasy Spoon Truck Stop, and moonlight while servicing the lonely truckers. Make sure you use your work name: Mother Trucker, or is it Vacuum Vicki?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#2656 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' get b!tch or whatever the hell you call yourself, why is it when anyone with a working brain hear from you stupid trailer trash klanigguh racists, it comes from your monkey azzes instead of your pea brains? You racist bums are too stupid to realize you are stupid. That makes "you people" helpless. Even non-racist Whites wish you lazy Republiklan dumbazzes would shut the hell up.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Things are always funny, until the crap hits the fan. You have nothing to worry about. Lessons learned. Lazier and lazier they will be. That includes the independents. Us mid level boomers are chomping at the bit for our social security and medicare pay offs. The politicians did a number on us real working class who saved. Stupid muthas that we are. Who knew spending what you got and playing a game of false bull would end you up in the same situation but with far more partying times after a few decades of work. We know now. Older and wiser from a backstabbing government experience. Its like we are dealing with satanic people. Anyway, the one syou love are passing laws to turn us into a police state or increase the laws. Makes no difference who you blame. But if this is not the religious end times, guess who will get that blame when the crap hits the fan big time. And it will happen a few years later anyway. Go figure.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2657 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, hwy don't you yada your pea brain skull out of your monkey azz sometimes. By the way, if your monkey azz is whining about not making enoughto support me,
put on that leather skirt of yours, go down to the Greasy Spoon Truck Stop, and moonlight while servicing the lonely truckers. Make sure you use your work name: Mother Trucker, or is it Vacuum Vicki?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Funny stuff! That troll has been in here posting all kinds of racist rhetoric, meanwhile the bankstas have not been prosecuted for their crimes in causing financial ruin to the country with their derivatives and credit default swaps, which let them rob from everyone else and line their own pockets.

A very perverse, reverse of the Robin Hood tale. But they are not capable of addressing that without insults.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2658 Feb 14, 2013
So was the Topix family impressed with the rebuttal of the State of the Union speech by Marco Rubio?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2659 Feb 14, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
condi rice will not get the black female vote...assumption doomed the republican nominees the last time. dare you get a threePEAT.

Saint Louis, MO

#2660 Feb 14, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
condi rice will not get the black female vote...assumption doomed the republican nominees the last time. dare you get a threePEAT.
Yeah. I know she will not get much liberal support. But she will get conservative support. And that uis all she needs to win.

Saint Louis, MO

#2661 Feb 14, 2013
This wion't be like Harmen Cain.

Saint Louis, MO

#2662 Feb 14, 2013
Wont' be like Herman Cain.

Saint Louis, MO

#2663 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' ASSdurat, I am not familiar with the what your monkey azz calls Hitlery and Dummycrats. Your dumbazz need to have spell check on your 1983 McIntosh computer to offset your lack of education. Anyway, Ms. Condi Rice and Gen. Colin Powell are no Uncle Toms because she does not march to the beat of the Republiklan racist drum. Those two are what you stupid COONservatives fear the most, strong Black persons. That is why you racist pea brains will never allow them to get into office and you Republiklan and will always continue to push weak Uncle Toms like Herman Cain and Allen West. That is the reason you hate Mr. Obama. He is a strong Black man that you stupid klan monkeys feel is an uppity Black man. Long live racism in the Republiklan party.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
http://whitehouse.georgewbush.org/initiatives...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 25 min Ratloder 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Rage Poster 49,826
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 11 hr KiMerde 25,018
Norfolk Island considers gay marriage 12 hr Professor Jumper 2
Start Chatting And Dating Beautiful Ukrainian W... 15 hr government of Ukr... 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 16 hr pathetic 31,266
Women dish on their most embarrassing wardrobe ... (Sep '13) 23 hr Kelly DJ 301
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••