Why Black People And Republicans Just Can't Get Along

Mar 9, 2012 Full story: NewsOne 2,564

Farai Chideya at the Root wrote a very good article about the relationship between the Black community and the Republican Party.

Full Story

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2622 Feb 12, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and KKKLinton broke thelaw in Libya. They will be impeached, like it or not.
Since when has that stopped the gunboat diplomacy that has always been practiced by the US government?

Egypt falling apart after being stable.

Libya falling apart after being stable.

And Obama now putting in place a practice of killing American citizens abroad because they may be plotting terrorist attacks, even though little evidence to support the "hit list".

If Bush and Cheney got away with the rape of Iraq, surely this Libyan debacle will not cause an impeachment?

Now on the other hand, if we could find a dirty, jizz stained dress, we can get the impeachment process going!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#2624 Feb 12, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Obama destroyed Romney's reputation.
I wonder if Obama knows how to build anything?
All president did was take one finger and push that out of touch p.o.s. Romney over. Romney did everything prior to that in destroying his own reputation. I love the fact that Romney went birther during a campaign stop in Michigan and is now out of a job.Face it, Mr. Obama did all of America a favor by keeping the lying p.o.s. Romney, Mrs. Ham Romney, and their brats out of the White House.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
On a side note: Ever wonder about the Romney brat that speaks Spanish very well? After all, Romney did say he had "illegals" working for him at one time. LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#2625 Feb 12, 2013
STEPHMAR wrote:
I am white;and,I can't get along with Republicans,either.
LOFL! I am Black and could never vote for Republiklan Uncle Toms like Allen West and Herman Cain. I would vote for Mr. Paul 10 out of 10 times.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2626 Feb 12, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when has that stopped the gunboat diplomacy that has always been practiced by the US government?
Egypt falling apart after being stable.
Libya falling apart after being stable.
And Obama now putting in place a practice of killing American citizens abroad because they may be plotting terrorist attacks, even though little evidence to support the "hit list".
If Bush and Cheney got away with the rape of Iraq, surely this Libyan debacle will not cause an impeachment?
Now on the other hand, if we could find a dirty, jizz stained dress, we can get the impeachment process going!
In the meantime, let's keep up the pressure. We saw the effects of this pressure in the Inaugeral Speech. The queen did not say dittily dot that anybody noticed or can rememeber. Is the queen performs similarly in the State of Union, it is all over except fpor waiting for four years or impeachment. This country is still a country of the people for the people and by the people. One little queen will not bring this country all the way down to its knees.

Saint Louis, MO

#2627 Feb 12, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>LOFL! I am Black and could never vote for Republiklan Uncle Toms like Allen West and Herman Cain. I would vote for Mr. Paul 10 out of 10 times.
I am black and could never vote for a piece of queen do do like Obama.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2628 Feb 12, 2013
Blacks and Republicans can't get along because they are too different. Republicans have jobs and raise their kids.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#2629 Feb 12, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
Blacks and Republicans can't get along because they are too different. Republicans have jobs and raise their kids.
Republicans believe that women have magical abilities not to become pregnant from rape or that rape is God's will.

Location hidden

#2630 Feb 13, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans believe that women have magical abilities not to become pregnant from rape or that rape is God's will.
ONE Republican made that ridiculous statement. Do you really want to apply Joe Biden's foot-in-mouth disease to the entire Democrat Party?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#2631 Feb 13, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>ONE Republican made that ridiculous statement. Do you really want to apply Joe Biden's foot-in-mouth disease to the entire Democrat Party?
Oh you mean like your overblown statement posted before this one?

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2632 Feb 13, 2013
Now the Republicans will pander to the pro-illegal lobby, event though that will mean depressed wages for all Americans, regardless of race.

Saint Louis, MO

#2633 Feb 13, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
So true.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#2634 Feb 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what race your monkey azz is, you voted for a lying p.o.s. loser like Romney and it did nothing to change the outcome of the general election. DUH!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#2635 Feb 13, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
So what is your point?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#2636 Feb 13, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you mean like your overblown statement posted before this one?
Oh, you really want to pretend that only ONE black man in the U.S.A. won't get a job and won't take responsibility for his kids? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2637 Feb 13, 2013
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things that you will never see on a heated battle field;
Democrats and Atheists.
likewise.....tea-PATTIES and GOPROUD.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2638 Feb 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
So true.
raise them to be MASS MURDERERS.....and strenghtening them up with HATERade.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2639 Feb 13, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
raised to be haters and teaBRATS.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2640 Feb 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not black Mothrafudder......your moniker sez you're not. prove your standing color.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2641 Feb 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
In the meantime, let's keep up the pressure. We saw the effects of this pressure in the Inaugeral Speech. The queen did not say dittily dot that anybody noticed or can rememeber. Is the queen performs similarly in the State of Union, it is all over except fpor waiting for four years or impeachment. This country is still a country of the people for the people and by the people. One little queen will not bring this country all the way down to its knees.
maybe it'll put you in the down-low position.....GOPROUD wants you.

Saint Louis, MO

#2644 Feb 13, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care what race your monkey azz is, you voted for a lying p.o.s. loser like Romney and it did nothing to change the outcome of the general election. DUH!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
It created a new political reality. Obama won. But it left the beginnings of a new movement that wil solve problems in this community. This movement will be to negotiate deals with the AZrepublican Party and with the FDummycrats. No matter which party wins, we will have a voice.

In the next election, our main job will be to keep Hitlery KKKLinton from winning the White House. That is goal number one. And we must do whaat must be done to keep her out.

One thing that may be done is have Condi Rice stand for pr4esident on theRe[publi can ticket. That will take away at least of the black women voters. If Rice put together a platform thaty apeals to black men, it will be bye bye Hitlery. In the time leading up to that, we have to put into peoples minds the idea that maybe will npt vote Dummycrat this time. And if all they can odo is talk about "gay" rights, we wll not vote for them. And Hitlery will definitely not win an election against Condi Rice. Hell she might now even win against Suzie Rice in the Dummycrat primary. This is what we must think about and start doing now.

In the meantime, Obama is irrelevant and insignificant. His only program is "gay" rights whch is locla issue, not a national one. So we will ignore him until he does his next stupid act. Every time he does something and everything he does will be stupid, we will raise hell and complain as loudly as we can. It just goes to show that electing Obama was a wasted vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Critics Claim Religious Freedom Act Legalizes B... 9 min Jesus Latter Day ... 49
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min KiMare 51,267
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 50 min KiMare 26,801
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr Boro parent 31,520
Reunification: revisiting the Foumban deliberat... (Feb '14) 2 hr dango64 2
Poll: Support for gay marriage drops in Mich. (May '14) 3 hr WeTheSheeple 47
Elvis Presley's sex secrets exposed 7 hr Lee 9
More from around the web