4th-Grader's Pro-Gay Essay Goes Viral

Apr 25, 2013 Full story: WRIC-TV Richmond 24

When the fourth grader's teacher posted a photo of the essay on Reddit , a social news site where registered users can post content, Wednesday, it quickly took off.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chance

Grove City, PA

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Does the child even know what "gay" is? If so, that is really sad.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Apr 25, 2013
BEAUTIFUL !

What did Jesus say about children ? One of the things He said was: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.(Matthew 18:3)

You do not have to be a Christian to appreciate what a wise thing that is to say.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Chance wrote:
Does the child even know what "gay" is? If so, that is really sad.
At least that kid can read and write, better than those cross eyed cretins your feeble minded woman crapped out. They don't even realize they are alive, like a artichokes.

But, like father like son!
Chance

Grove City, PA

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>At least that kid can read and write, better than those cross eyed cretins your feeble minded woman crapped out. They don't even realize they are alive, like a artichokes.
But, like father like son!
You have an amazing capacity for saying things that are completely inaccurate, i.e. totally wrong. Up to 68 in 15 on the Stair Master. How's that biking going?
Swede

Sweden

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Chance wrote:
Does the child even know what "gay" is? If so, that is really sad.
If this isn't a sign of how pathetically sad the world has become I don't know what is. A fourth grader is pro-gay? And they're not pushing homosexuality on kids huh? Pathetic.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Apr 25, 2013
I really liked the account of the little girl who returned two sticks to Yosemite.

I strive daily for such simple integrity.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#7 Apr 25, 2013
Swede wrote:
<quoted text>
If this isn't a sign of how pathetically sad the world has become I don't know what is. A fourth grader is pro-gay? And they're not pushing homosexuality on kids huh? Pathetic.
If this isn't a sign of how pathetically sad your endless stream of lies is, I don't know what is.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an amazing capacity for saying things that are completely inaccurate, i.e. totally wrong. Up to 68 in 15 on the Stair Master. How's that biking going?
Go look after your kids, they're probably chewing on electrical cords again.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Apr 25, 2013
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an amazing capacity for saying things that are completely inaccurate, i.e. totally wrong. Up to 68 in 15 on the Stair Master. How's that biking going?
Time for your brain-ups.

You've been remiss .... for quite a while.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#10 Apr 25, 2013
Man, you guys are off your game with the insults tonight. I'm not feeling it.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#11 Apr 25, 2013
Chance wrote:
Man, you guys are off your game with the insults tonight. I'm not feeling it.
I'm sure that's what your poor wife says when you enter her over stretched lady hole, from giving birth to those encephalitic swollen headed in-borns of yours, with that pencil eraser thing you call "Sir Chance".

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Chance wrote:
Man, you guys are off your game with the insults tonight. I'm not feeling it.
You require that much attention?
Front Line Fighter

Uniontown, PA

#13 Apr 26, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure that's what your poor wife says when you enter her over stretched lady hole, from giving birth to those encephalitic swollen headed in-borns of yours, with that pencil eraser thing you call "Sir Chance".
Ouch! Oh, ouch, ouch!(Just kidding.)
Chance

Grove City, PA

#14 Apr 26, 2013
Front Line Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch! Oh, ouch, ouch!(Just kidding.)
LOL!
Chance

Grove City, PA

#15 Apr 26, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure that's what your poor wife says when you enter her over stretched lady hole, from giving birth to those encephalitic swollen headed in-borns of yours, with that pencil eraser thing you call "Sir Chance".
Honest to Pete. You just don't give up. Everything wrong, wrong, wrong. I really wish I could tell you how wrong, but I don't give out personal information on the net.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#16 Apr 26, 2013
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Honest to Pete. You just don't give up. Everything wrong, wrong, wrong. I really wish I could tell you how wrong, but I don't give out personal information on the net.
You have no need to justify or explain anything to me. I simply do not care.

I ALMOST like you for some reason, but I am fighting it, you are making it hard to hate you. Stop it.
Marcus

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Apr 26, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>You have no need to justify or explain anything to me. I simply do not care.
I ALMOST like you for some reason, but I am fighting it, you are making it hard to hate you. Stop it.
I like the Foxy Dude, he is one neat gay, even posts pics of his house.

You on the other hand are one uppity queer that I don't care for two much!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18 Apr 26, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>I like the Foxy Dude, he is one neat gay, even posts pics of his house.
You on the other hand are one uppity queer that I don't care for two much!!!
Are you certain that you don't care "three much" or "four much" or "five much", or would that be TOO much?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#19 Apr 26, 2013
This is rather bizarre. I replaced my "gay eye" avatar with the Fox avatar a little while ago. And Topix seems to keep deleting it for reasons unknown.

Anyone else ever have this happen ?
Marcus

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Apr 26, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you certain that you don't care "three much" or "four much" or "five much", or would that be TOO much?
That would be way TO much, I merely don't care for that uppity queer named Curteese!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min mahz 49,855
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr WasteWater 25,025
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 3 hr Infidel 32
New Zealand: Gay Activists Angry As Straight Me... 6 hr kenny thomas 17
Women dish on their most embarrassing wardrobe ... (Sep '13) 6 hr Kelly DJ 302
87-year-old felon wants back in Congress 7 hr Justin 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 10 hr All Politics Are ... 31,274
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••