CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay...

CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail

There are 16410 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Dec 8, 2013, titled CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Gay activists protest the Masterpiece Cakeshop in 2012. Owner Jack Phillips now faces charges for not baking a cake for the gay couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#16139 Jul 2, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
I do not have a problem with any of that.
Of course IRS corruption is fine with you when a Democrat is in the White House.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#16140 Jul 2, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
Rick Santorum’s Hobby Lobby Horror Movie....
Vice President Biden introduced the Religious Freedom Restoration Act to the Senate in 1990, he voted to pass it in 1993, President Clinton signed it into law.

SCOTUS ruled Obama violated the law by forcing Hobby Lobby to pay for abortifacients. A similar situation existed with churches and other non-profits who objected to Obama's abortion mandate, in that case Obama forced insurance companies to pay and prohibited chargebacks. Obama could do the same for Hobby Lobby's employees but instead of solving the problem, Obama wants to make it seem like Republicans are stopping women from getting birth control instead of helping women.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#16141 Jul 3, 2014
A recent study reveals that higher levels of stress hormones can speed up short-term memory loss in older adults. Previous research has also linked chronic stress with working memory impairment
Elevated levels of cortisol affect your short-term memory by causing a gradual loss of synapses in your prefrontal cortex
Other research suggests that stress may be a trigger for the onset of Alzheimer’s disease
Energy psychology tools such as the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) can help reprogram your body’s reactions to everyday stress, thereby reducing your chances of developing adverse health effects
Eco-therapy is becoming increasingly validated, with many proponents in the mental health field. Spending time in nature can combat stress by promoting a sense of inner peace and happiness

Location hidden

#16142 Jul 3, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Who needs your forgiveness, you arrogant, know-nothing moron? I've explained the process and you're clearly too stupid to comprehend it, so suffer. Stew in your impotent outrage. Rail against reality all you want; we all know you have no impact on anything. Maybe you can work yourself up to a CVA and we won't have to deal with your idiocy.
<quoted text>
This is the kind of contradictory statement that made me install the BS Filter. Every time I forgive you and decide to give it a try again, you never fail to say something totally at odds with one another.
Only a moron would believe that you lose no freedom when you are required to bake cakes for customers you do not want to bake cakes for.
You still have not explained the something magical that happens when an individual opens a business, why he loses the freedoms he had before he opened his business.
Of course the reason you haven't is easy to explain, you can't, because there is no legitimate reason. The official reason is that American's are such bad stupid people that left on our own we would never do the right thing and we need government to lead us as to what the right thing to do is. The obvious problem is that for you to get your cake the baker has to give up his right to say no. For you to get what you want someone else doesn't get what they want.
And I know you say, but but but, I am a better person therefore it should be my will that rules and not the other person's. Blah blah blah.
Clearly you are insane comrade peter. Your advocacy of the micromanagement of our lives by the government only makes life worse for everyone in the long run. Sure you get you cake, but in the long run you are shooting yourself in the foot.
I really wish you could have the government you want because you deserve to suffer under it.

Location hidden

#16143 Jul 3, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Of course IRS corruption is fine with you when a Democrat is in the White House.
Recent independent polls show Obama being rated as the worst President since WW2.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/the-indepen...

Hard to believe so many think Obama is worse than Nixon and both of the Bush's.

Location hidden

#16144 Jul 3, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Vice President Biden introduced the Religious Freedom Restoration Act to the Senate in 1990, he voted to pass it in 1993, President Clinton signed it into law.
SCOTUS ruled Obama violated the law by forcing Hobby Lobby to pay for abortifacients. A similar situation existed with churches and other non-profits who objected to Obama's abortion mandate, in that case Obama forced insurance companies to pay and prohibited chargebacks. Obama could do the same for Hobby Lobby's employees but instead of solving the problem, Obama wants to make it seem like Republicans are stopping women from getting birth control instead of helping women.
My insurance doesn't pay for my sauna or for my chewing gum either. Birth control is available from any pharmacy and it is cheap. I guess with out the Government we'd all sit around in our caves and starve to death. I hate the government because it is a gang of corrupt parasitic scumbags and even more so because cpeter1313 worships it and has made it his God.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#16145 Jul 3, 2014
Nixon only wished he could use the IRS to target his political opponents but Obama actually did that.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#16146 Jul 3, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
If you voted for someone who supports or supported the War on Drugs, you are responsible for this:
The Phonesavanh family has become the face of police brutality overnight, all in the name of the war on drugs. 19 month-old Bounkham Phonesavanh aka baby Bou Bou suffered life threatening injuries at the hands of the Habersham County Sheriffs Department. A no-knock warrant was served at the Phonesavanh's temporary residence.
As the sheriff's department gained entry, a flash stun grenade was tossed into a room occupied by four small children, landing in the play-pen of baby bou bou and exploded at point blank range. No drugs were seized, nor were there any arrests made. The treatment of this innocent family can only be described as criminal negligence, and those responsible for this tragedy must be held accountable.
ACLU Report
In Bou Bou's mother's own words, read what happened last night
http://www.justiceandprayersforboubou.org/
Whenever you get caught in yet another whopper lie, you change the subject.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#16147 Jul 3, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
My insurance doesn't pay for my sauna or for my chewing gum either. Birth control is available from any pharmacy and it is cheap. I guess with out the Government we'd all sit around in our caves and starve to death. I hate the government because it is a gang of corrupt parasitic scumbags and even more so because cpeter1313 worships it and has made it his God.
No dear.... you made that up in a narcissistic rage.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#16148 Jul 3, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Recent independent polls show Obama being rated as the worst President since WW2.
http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/the-indepen...
Hard to believe so many think Obama is worse than Nixon and both of the Bush's.
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#16149 Jul 3, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
A recent study reveals that higher levels of stress hormones can speed up short-term memory loss in older adults. Previous research has also linked chronic stress with working memory impairment
Elevated levels of cortisol affect your short-term memory by causing a gradual loss of synapses in your prefrontal cortex
Other research suggests that stress may be a trigger for the onset of Alzheimer’s disease
Energy psychology tools such as the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) can help reprogram your body’s reactions to everyday stress, thereby reducing your chances of developing adverse health effects
Eco-therapy is becoming increasingly validated, with many proponents in the mental health field. Spending time in nature can combat stress by promoting a sense of inner peace and happiness
No, it is NOT becoming increasingly validated. At best it is pseudo-science.

You uneducated conservative types will believe anything.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#16150 Jul 3, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the kind of contradictory statement that made me install the BS Filter. Every time I forgive you and decide to give it a try again, you never fail to say something totally at odds with one another.
Only a moron would believe that you lose no freedom when you are required to bake cakes for customers you do not want to bake cakes for.
You still have not explained the something magical that happens when an individual opens a business, why he loses the freedoms he had before he opened his business.
Of course the reason you haven't is easy to explain, you can't, because there is no legitimate reason. The official reason is that American's are such bad stupid people that left on our own we would never do the right thing and we need government to lead us as to what the right thing to do is. The obvious problem is that for you to get your cake the baker has to give up his right to say no. For you to get what you want someone else doesn't get what they want.
And I know you say, but but but, I am a better person therefore it should be my will that rules and not the other person's. Blah blah blah.
Clearly you are insane comrade peter. Your advocacy of the micromanagement of our lives by the government only makes life worse for everyone in the long run. Sure you get you cake, but in the long run you are shooting yourself in the foot.
I really wish you could have the government you want because you deserve to suffer under it.
Who was forced to bake a cake, Rev Anal?

NOBODY.

Your argument exists only in your head.

For someone who "claims" to run several businesses, you sure are ignorant about how things work. I think you're a complete phony and a liar. You are way too stupid to run a business.

Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#16151 Jul 3, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
Rick Santorum’s Hobby Lobby Horror Movie
Remember how the former senator went into the movie business? No? Well, his first film is on its way. Liberals and Nazis. Need we say more?
Rick Santorum, the man who brought us such “hits” as our “our civil laws have to comport” with the Bible, gay sex is the equivalent of “man on dog” sex, and contraception is “not okay,” now brings us a new documentary: One Generation Away: The Erosion of Religious Liberty.
On Monday, as the Supreme Court announced its “Hobby Lobby” decision, Santorum’s film production company, EchoLight Studios, announced that its new documentary that will explore the issue of religious liberty. So what can we expect from this film slated to open in September? Well, the trailer gives us some clues.
It opens with chilling, ominous music. There are people pleading for religious liberty such as Mike Huckabee, the guy who stated while running for president in 2008 that “what we need to do is amend the Constitution so it’s in God’s standards rather than trying to change God’s standards so it lines up with some contemporary view…”
Then we see the bad guys: Two men in suits—I assume government agents—who are using a two-person saw to slowly cut down a huge cross. Over this image we hear:“Freedom is never more than one generation from extinction.”
I know, this is getting scary. And it gets worse. Images of a Hobby Lobby store fly by as the two men in suits feverishly cut through the cross. The cross slowly (and in black-and-white) falls to the ground as we are told that religious freedom is under attack in America.
And then—boom: Nazi imagery fills the screen. Hitler is ranting away, we see Nazi flags, and nuns imprisoned in Nazi jails.
All seems lost. But then, out of the darkness, we hear the voice of our hero, Ronald Reagan, telling us it’s not too late if we stand up now for freedom. But Reagan warns that if we don’t fight,“We will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”
I know what you are thinking: Why is Santorum waiting to open this film in September? It has all the hallmarks of a summer blockbuster: Americans fighting for freedom, bad government agents, and Nazis. Throw in an X-Man whose special power is preserving religious liberty and you have the makings of a movie franchise.
It’s not as if Santorum doesn’t know there are other faiths in the United States. After all, he’s badmouthed enough of them.
The goal is not to educate, of course, but to scare people. It’s a call to arms to Christians that in the near future the government will be imprisoning its religious leaders and cutting down crosses while liberals are turning America into Nazi Germany.
Perhaps Santorum is unaware of this, but when you cite the Nazis to bolster your argument, it’s a sign to rational people that you have no facts to support your assertions. Going Nazi means you have lost the argument.
More: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/07...
Curious.......... does this mean you will stop calling us Nazis or does this, like everything else, not pertain to you?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#16152 Jul 3, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response is both non-responsive and irrelevant to what I said, which is:
'But you want to force your insane government, which is the same thing, upon us all. What is imaginary about Government is the fallacy that it knows what it is doing. It doesn't.
...but YOU do, eh?

aahhaahahahha
ahhahaahahahha
ahhahaahhaah
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#16153 Jul 3, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever you get caught in yet another whopper lie, you change the subject.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#16154 Jul 3, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear.... you made that up in a narcissistic rage.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#16155 Jul 3, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is NOT becoming increasingly validated. At best it is pseudo-science.
You uneducated conservative types will believe anything.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#16156 Jul 3, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious.......... does this mean you will stop calling us Nazis or does this, like everything else, not pertain to you?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#16157 Jul 3, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...but YOU do, eh?
aahhaahahahha
ahhahaahahahha
ahhahaahhaah
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#16158 Jul 3, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Guilty. Summary judgment against him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr Harry Hay 4,720
News Kaine says Catholic Church might change on gay ... 5 hr Licks8751 75
News Slovenians vote on whether to uphold same-sex m... (Dec '15) 6 hr fathiwady 13
News Were 'Fixer Upper' Stars Chip and Joanna Gaines... 6 hr Mitts Gold Taliblets 13
News Gay 'marriage': A recipe for anarchy (Apr '15) 13 hr SaintSin242 37
News Landlord Caught Having Sex In Tenants's Bed 13 hr Mitts Gold Taliblets 8
News 'Gay cake' appeal decided 14 hr Mitts Gold Taliblets 42
More from around the web