CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay...

CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail

There are 16410 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Dec 8, 2013, titled CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Gay activists protest the Masterpiece Cakeshop in 2012. Owner Jack Phillips now faces charges for not baking a cake for the gay couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#10991 May 10, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text> Wasn't there enough melodrama and wild hyperbole in it for you? You seem to favor those arguments..... sort of like the school of thought that thinks whoever talks the loudest is correct.
You have no arguments to favor or not favor. None. You don't seem to get it. I say polygamy should be legal, you get stupid.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#10992 May 10, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Wow...you eat out your mother with that mouth?
<quoted text>
This post is typical of you clowns. Did you got to the Mona Lott School of debate?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#10993 May 10, 2014
Twinckle wrote:
Curtsy n cpeter fell for it about hundred times each.... just saying
Doesn't Curtsee have nice grammer? He grew up in smog city East L.A. Its no wonder he never learn to count. East L.A. ghetto is just nasty. At night the kweers ban together to forage for used condoms in alleys, truck stops, trash cans n Peep Show dumpsters etc etc for the average homosexual to find a old vintage used condom was like finding the holy grail. All the other homos envy any one finding a rare vintage used condom. After everyone found their quota they all meet back at Curtsy mothers home where she still is today. Propped up at the kitchen table died five years ago.
Everyone put all the used condom on the table they would divvy up the condoms turn them all inside out and the feast began. Blow up the condoms and lick off the jizz or peel it off and pop in their mouth eat it like potato chips now Curtsy always chewed his like bubble gum savored every little tiny micro bit of jizz,. Mmm good.
to the last drop Curtsee say.
I grew up in Redondo Beach, a good TWENTY FIVE miles southwest of East L.A, sorry to disappoint.

You are an idiot and it's spelled GRAMMAR, you moron. "Grammer" is the senile old lady upstairs at your house whose poops her pants and screams at you when you lift her legs to clean her up.

Palm Springs, California

#10994 May 10, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is typical of you clowns. Did you got to the Mona Lott School of debate?
Quiz time:

What is this sound?
"GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG"

A. Frankie downing a fifth of Bourbon before lunch
B. Frankie's lady scrubbing herself down after whoopie with Frankie
C. Frankie's blood draining from not moving enough after a binge.
D. All of above

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#10995 May 10, 2014
Hoe friggi loaded are you that you thought I was debating the troll?
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

Palm Springs, California

#10996 May 10, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read post #10998? Beyond sickening. In fact, the ugliest thing I have seen and I thought I'd seen it all, including some of my angry posts.

That guy made my angry posts read like a Valentine.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#10997 May 11, 2014
There's more hatred and irrationality from same sex marriage supporters against people who believe marriage is one man and one woman, than against regimes that routinely murder homosexuals.

Protecting the affirmative action, diversity and integration of one man and one woman marriage means protecting the lives of gays and lesbians all over the world. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#10998 May 11, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gyGOJ1_kcI8XX
I remember that scene from that movie.

Location hidden

#10999 May 11, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The rainbow peanut gallery has labeled me a crippled alcoholic hiding in the closet. So I go with it.
I am disabled but I have no closets and I am not an alcoholic, which by definition is anyone who drinks more than me.
Now if I were gay, they would never suggest I drink too much and I would be "unfortunately disabled" not "ha ha you're crippled".
Ah good times. As long as they keep their hands off my PBR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =56duVYLsd4QXX
I do not know why but your post reminded me of how when I would go to gay bars with my cousin, if the gays thought I was gay they wanted to have sex with me, but if they found out I was straight they wanted to fuk me like a male dog humps another male dog. It was then that I realized that many gays, way too many do not respect straight males like they themselves want to be respected that straight males are to be used, abused and discarded; once they get a straight male they are damaged goods that one should have nothing but contempt and scorn for. Why? Why do some gay males behave like this?

Location hidden

#11000 May 11, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy is enjoying increasing public support, is it?
ahahahahahahah
ahhahahahaahha
ahhahahahahaah
Despite your best efforts it is. And it will continue to gain acceptance as more and more people see your opposition to it is wholly unconvincing. Your Nazi authoritarianism make make you feel superior to others now but it will be short lived. Too many Americans are starting to see that freedom and liberty is vastly superior to the Nazism you have to offer.

Location hidden

#11001 May 11, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a gay bakery next door, eh?
When you are dishonest like this X-Breath it only slows down any possibility you might have to evolve intellectually.

You write that because you believe it makes Frankie look stupid because no bakery opens up next door to another bakery, although I am sure comrade peter will spend hours looking for an example to prove that a bakery did open up right next door to another bakery and use it to claim if I am wrong about one thing I am wrong about everything. You authoritarians are just like that.

Anyway, you do not make Frankie look silly, no way! You prove to all objective people in here that you are being dishonest. That gay couple could have walked to the next bakery.

Why do you refuse to remember we have been over this already? You have been informed that there are over 233 bakeries to choose from in Colorado. What are the odds that more than one of them is gay owned?

How many bakeries in Colorado are gay owned?

Location hidden

#11002 May 11, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Your straw man about what Peter believes is as transparent as glass.
Is there anyone in here who takes you seriously? If so they are as divorced from reality and human decency as you are.

""""" Freedom and liberty are the OPPOSITE of what comrade peter believes in."""" "

That is an objective fact that comrade peter has made crystal clear repeatedly.

Location hidden

#11003 May 11, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. Your ability to spin Peter's posts into something completely unrecognizable is surpassed only by your talent for hubris.
Any objective reader can read comrade peters posts for themselves and if they are honest they will see that I have reported on them objectively and impartially.

You have provided no evidence to suggest otherwise, you just make another of your wholly unconvincing posts full of innuendo and claim you nailed it. Why you like and support an anti-freedom authoritarian like comrade peter is amazing to me.

Location hidden

#11004 May 11, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had "ever set foot in a university" you'd know what I meant. Down the street around, the block, whatever.
But at least it was a try at an argument. Real proud of you for that! Real proud.
The baker should go to jail because there wasn't a gay bakery right next door. Priceless.
If X-Breath would pause for a second and consider what both of us are saying to him he would have to agree that he is being silly and he should stop. But only a real man can do that.

And you are right Frankie, X-Breath did at least try to make an argument, it is a good start and I should have congratulated him for that try as you did.

Location hidden

#11005 May 11, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Adding a little model glue to your straw man?.... or just sniffing it?
More proof that you are grossly incapable of refuting what is being explained to you. I am not the one proving you can't defend your assertions X-Breath, you are. By not defending them. By changing the subject. By insulting instead of answering. You prove my case. You prove I am right and if I am right, then you are wrong.

Location hidden

#11006 May 11, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
No, not really. I lowered myself to comrade peters level and asked, intentionally, something as stupid and unreasonable as he has been asking. I wanted him to experience some of what he gives out.

Location hidden

#11007 May 11, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
So much drama.......... so little substance.
pot/kettle

Location hidden

#11008 May 11, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inability to clearly express your thoughts isn't my fault. And where IS the closet gay bakery? Did you even check?..... of course you didn't.
Frankie didn't have to check, although he might have. I have posted the link to the openly gay owned business specializing in gay wedding cakes.

I have posted the link at least 100 times, why do your think you missed it? And why can't you do your own research? Is it because you would rather continue the petty bickering instead of move on?

http://www.coloradogayweddings.com/ click on the bakeries link on the left side; four bakeries are listed.

Here is another list of Colorado gay bakeries: http://www.engaygedweddings.com/co/gay-weddin...

Check out the cute little rainbow cupcakes.

Location hidden

#11009 May 11, 2014

Gay Wedding Cake Toppers - Personalized Lesbian and Gay ...
LGBT Wedding Cake Toppers custom designed by Memory Dolls. Personalized LGBT Wedding Cake Toppers From Your Photo!
www.engaygedweddings.com/.../wedding-cakes/ga... - my-memory-dolls.html

Here is an idea, order a straight wedding cake and put your own gay topper on it.

But oh no! That would be too reasonable and would not get media attention.

Location hidden

#11010 May 11, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a real argument.
I agree. So far X-Breath has not presented any argument at all, once he tried but it was too weak to take it seriously.

Colorado LGBT Wedding Cakes for Lesbian and Gay Weddings in CO
Colorado LGBT friendly or owned bakeries and pastry shops. Find the best Colorado baker to create a personalized wedding cake for your gay or lesbian ...
www.engaygedweddings.com/co/gay-wedding-cakes...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 45 min EdmondWA 24
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Robert 9,899
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 1 hr EdmondWA 63
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... 1 hr Pat Robertson s F... 29
News Roger Hines: Clarity and controversy from the B... 1 hr Pat Robertson s F... 98
News Worker fired for same sex 'No' vote hits out 1 hr Pat Robertson s F... 19
News No 'Armageddon' if euthanasia, same-sex marriag... 15 hr The Bible Student 1
More from around the web