CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay...

CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail

There are 16410 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Dec 8, 2013, titled CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Gay activists protest the Masterpiece Cakeshop in 2012. Owner Jack Phillips now faces charges for not baking a cake for the gay couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#8183 Mar 24, 2014
Then explain the millions of butt-ugly heteros.
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Be truthful for once bad breath. Look at some of these men and women who hang on the same sex. Geeez they are butt ugly. The men are the most pathetic. Just goofy little men who can't seem to make it in a real world. And then the lezbos well they take the cake. They are nasty butch lookin' creatures out of some horror movie.
AHAHAH all you want but the reason you post crap like that is because you know I'm right.
I own you so just admit it. I might sell you but I definitely own you!

Indianapolis

#8184 Mar 24, 2014
So, someone who owns their own business is a slave? You have no f*cking clue how words work.

Bakers are legally required to uphold strict standards of cleanliness and food preparation, and can lose their licenses if they fail to meet those standards. This is a form of slavery too, I suppose?
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"??? You mean gay people? I am committed to freedom and liberty for everyone, gay people as well as bigot bakers.
You believe in slavery, you believe the government owns you when you go into business and you are their slave and must do what it thinks is best for this "society" you have invented.
There is no consensus as to how we should all behave and believe, we are each individuals and we each own ourselves and if you can force me to bake you a cake I am your slave. Slavery is wrong, I do not understand how in 2014 you are still justifying slavery.

Indianapolis

#8185 Mar 24, 2014
Your entitlement issues and ignorance are showing, again:

slave
noun
1. a person who is the property of and wholly subject to another; a bond servant.
2. a person entirely under the domination of some influence or person: a slave to a drug.
3. a drudge: a housekeeping slave.
4. a slave ant.
5. Photography . a subsidiary flash lamp actuated through its photoelectric cell when the principal flash lamp is discharged.

Doesn't say anything about baking at all.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many times to mention. What is slavery? It is when you can force another human being to do something he does not want to do. Did the baker want to bake a gay wedding cake? No. He was threatened with a year in prison for refusing to kowtow to the gay community and now all his fellow bigots are all pissed off about the government re-instituting the institution of slavery in America; where one human being can force another human being to do something, that they have organized for new laws allowing them not to be slaves of the gay community.
I told you this last year and you still pretend you do not know what slavery is yet you demand others be your slaves every day in here.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#8186 Mar 24, 2014
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess being what you are this closet thing is pretty important. Never know when you will need to go hide.
Anyway projection is all you are able to do these days.
Yes OWN you but now I think I will sell you----------
If he can mow the lawn I'll bid 25 cents.

Location hidden

#8187 Mar 24, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony.
I know, I know!!! That is why one of the oldest sound bits to survive from the ancient past unto the present day is, "Know thyself". It is because very very few ever "see" themselves as they actually are and that is why X-breath accuses others of what he is most guilty of. Oh the irony indeed!

Location hidden

#8188 Mar 24, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great rebuttal.
Since comrade cpeter1313 aka, aka, aka can't refute the argument what else can he do but give up and start insulting people. Instead of saying, "I do not have an answer for that, let me think about it, I have some questions about it lets continue to discuss it. etc etc etc." he gets right down to the nasty insults. And he wonders why people don't like the snotty insulting gays and instead only support the normal gays who treat people decently.

Location hidden

#8189 Mar 24, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here.
He most certainly did! Repeatedly!

Location hidden

#8190 Mar 24, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Then explain the millions of butt-ugly heteros.
<quoted text>
How asinine cpeter1313. You can't get beyond 'us and them' can you. When people say they don't like gays they are talking about people like you!

Location hidden

#8191 Mar 24, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
So, someone who owns their own business is a slave? You have no f*cking clue how words work.
Bakers are legally required to uphold strict standards of cleanliness and food preparation, and can lose their licenses if they fail to meet those standards. This is a form of slavery too, I suppose?
<quoted text>
I said it quite clearly, stop changing my words and then demanding I explain your changes.

If I can tell you you have to bake me a cake I own you. If I own you you are my slave. If you can't refuse to bake a cake you are owned. Nothing magical happens when you open up a bakery. If I have rights as an individual I do not lose them when I open a business.

The right gays have to associate is the same right bakers can refuse to associate.

Even with health laws some people let their place of business get filthy [ever watch Restaurant Rescue?] and clearly the government is not doing what you believe it does. And also just as clearly the free market place works because these filthy restaurants are going out of business. No government health inspector is needed the free market place always works. So now please look for the most extreme example you can find and then claim because one thing is not easily answered nothing is answered.

See, cpeter, I know how you are. You have no argument and you won't grow up and reason together and move on.

Location hidden

#8192 Mar 24, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Your entitlement issues and ignorance are showing, again:
slave
noun
1. a person who is the property of and wholly subject to another; a bond servant.
2. a person entirely under the domination of some influence or person: a slave to a drug.
3. a drudge: a housekeeping slave.
4. a slave ant.
5. Photography . a subsidiary flash lamp actuated through its photoelectric cell when the principal flash lamp is discharged.
Doesn't say anything about baking at all.
<quoted text>
You are dishonest. You might just as well have said, you have stumped me Reverend Alan I have no choice but to admit you have been right all along. I can't refute a word of that.

That is what a decent person would say. But you are not a decent person are you.

If you are wholly subject to my wishes, you are my slave. If I can force you to bake a cake for me you are my slave. And if you can't see that you are a dishonest moron.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8193 Mar 24, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
And you refuse to come clean about wanting to be a slave owning "master" who uses force against other peaceful adults. Your reply is delusional and asinine and one I expect when you refuse to acknowledge your bad behavior.
So, again,... Too many times to mention. What is slavery? It is when you can force another human being to do something he does not want to do. Did the baker want to bake a gay wedding cake? No. He was threatened with a year in prison for refusing to kowtow to the gay community and now all his fellow bigots are all pissed off about the government re-instituting the institution of slavery in America; where one human being can force another human being to do something, that they have organized for new laws allowing them not to be slaves of the gay community.
I told you this last year and you still pretend you do not know what slavery is yet you demand others be your slaves every day in here.
Yep.... you've been taking lessons from Flunkie. Just make up any ol' thing and run with it.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8194 Mar 24, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you believe you own Shadow and that Shadow does not own Shadow? Please explain how owning someone isn't slavery. Please explain how being able to make demands and using force against others isn't owning them. Please explain why I can't say no to your demand that I bake you a cake. If I was free in a free country I could tell you no, and you would go somewhere else. In the prison you want us all to live in I can't say no because the government you love and adore owns us all.
Let me tell you again, I own myself, you do not own me. Keep your laws off my body. You and your fellow commies.
Where did I say I own Shadow, Rev Shit-for-Brains?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8195 Mar 24, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is what you say when you are backed into a corner and exposed for the anti-American that you are. One more time:
If you can tell Shadow what to do, and if you can make him do it, you own him.
Just like with the baker. If you can tell him he has to bake a cake for you you own him. He is your slave. You are good with the insults x-breath but not with reason and logic. And it is not me making you look like a fool, it is you yourself making yourself look the fool. Don't blame me for your lack of human decency.
You didn't say, "I have no answer" but your reply shows you have no answer because it was an insult and nothing else.
What makes you think Shadow does anything I tell him to do, Mr. Bat-Shit Crazy?

You are a lunatic.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8196 Mar 24, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here.
Prove it, Flunkie.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#8197 Mar 24, 2014
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Be truthful for once bad breath. Look at some of these men and women who hang on the same sex. Geeez they are butt ugly. The men are the most pathetic. Just goofy little men who can't seem to make it in a real world. And then the lezbos well they take the cake. They are nasty butch lookin' creatures out of some horror movie.
AHAHAH all you want but the reason you post crap like that is because you know I'm right.
I own you so just admit it. I might sell you but I definitely own you!
AWWW looky the homophobic bigot on parade.

And you wonder why you have no credibility here.. That's why...
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8198 Mar 24, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
He most certainly did! Repeatedly!
Sure I did..... it's in the same post where I said the sky is green and the grass is red.

Who do you think you idiots are fooling?

Jonesboro AR

#8200 Mar 24, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another great argument from the peanut gallery.
AWW Looky Frankie is trying to say something..

What thaat little feller..'You're a fool and still have no clue..' Why you would be right....
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#8201 Mar 24, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If he can mow the lawn I'll bid 25 cents.
Ew....... "mowing your lawn" is a job for Roto-Router. I can't even imagine how nasty your junk must be.

Location hidden

#8202 Mar 24, 2014
Not a single post worth replying to in the last 4 hours.

Jonesboro AR

#8203 Mar 24, 2014
So you can be taught to understand what a fool you are here. Good to know..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News When is it really time for couples therapy? 1 hr Crazy Jae 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr No Surprise 7,036
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 13 hr john parise 32,000
News Documentary explores drag scene in city of the ... Tue snowpale 2
News Alabama chief justice tells judges: Refuse gay ... (Feb '15) Mon ThomasA 40
News Anti-Gay Church Protests Brookfield 'Mega Church' (Jul '12) Jul 24 fuuny 21
News Space ship found in ice, Hillary's boozing, and... Jul 23 Tex- 18
More from around the web